JerzeyBoy is offline Member

Need some major help with this...

As some of you may or may not know, I am 19 and put together a cycle. I didn't cycle yet because although I am now very knowledgeable about this all, there's still something I want to be sure of. My goal is a bulk..gaining as much weight as I possibly can. Here is my cycle:

Week 01-05: Dbol 40mgs ED
    Week:01-12: Test Cypionate 400mgs EW (Shots taken on Mon and Thurs)
    Week:01-11: Deca 300mgs EW (Shots taken on Mon and Thurs)
    Week:01-12: B6 200mgs ED
    Week 01-12: Nolva 10mgs ED

18 days after last Test shot, Clomid 300mgs on day 1, than 100mgs ED for 30days.

Supplements I will take on top of this:
    N-Large2 Protein
    Vitamins A-K
    Glutamine
    Milk Thistle
    Cranberry Extract
    Trac Creatine
    R-ALA

Now here's my question, My height is 5'8 and 3 quarters, but I believe I am gonna have another growth spurt, for example...my shoe size is an 11 and I have big hands. I know what causes growth plates to close and what doesn't, it's the estrogen. I was reading up on lot of threads I found on this website and I read that adding either Armidex or Aromasina to your cycle can prevent your growth plates from closing...is this true? And if it will work how do I add this to my cycle the right way?

I would like to add that getting a modeling contract depends on me gaining weight quick. So since I hit a plateau, this is extremely important to me. Thanks for all your help fellas, appreciate it very much.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    you already know the answer pretty boy... wait a couple of years.

Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    you already know the answer pretty boy... wait a couple of years.
    lol, not an option bro. Not passing this chance up.

Any other feedback out there?

I dont think that adding an anti estrogen will keep your growth plates from closing. Is there any reason you think you will be taller besides the size of your hands and feet. This does not always matter-my dad is 6 foot 2 with smaller hands and feet than me, and my friend is 6 foot 4 with smalller hands and feet than me...I am 19, 6 feet and where 11s.

Quote Originally Posted by catabolic kid
    I dont think that adding an anti estrogen will keep your growth plates from closing. Is there any reason you think you will be taller besides the size of your hands and feet. This does not always matter-my dad is 6 foot 2 with smaller hands and feet than me, and my friend is 6 foot 4 with smalller hands and feet than me...I am 19, 6 feet and where 11s.
    I have tall parents as well...no one is really short in my family...I know that doesn't always matter but I am just sure of it, and if I am gonna grow more, I rather be safe than sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by JerzeyBoy
    lol, not an option bro. Not passing this chance up.

Any other feedback out there?
    what happens if you get acne? will that ruin your chance? also giving up on an inch or two (the spurt as you put it) is that really worth it? And if it is not an option take all the precautions, anti aroma - anti estro - inject more often - split the dbol every few hours - take your vitamins - and for everyones sake bathe twice per day.

jaffry20 is offline Member
    IMO why bother with Gear with if your body isnt even done developing like you say or think. Be smart.

Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    what happens if you get acne? will that ruin your chance? also giving up on an inch or two (the spurt as you put it) is that really worth it? And if it is not an option take all the precautions, anti aroma - anti estro - inject more often - split the dbol every few hours - take your vitamins - and for everyones sake bathe twice per day.
    I am taking doryx for acne, you seen all the supplements I'm taking for all precautions...

Any answers to my question though?

Love the joke about being from Jersey.

GrantC5 is offline Associate Member
    You want to BULK up to be a Model????? Am I missing something here? A model for what. I don't see to many male models other than BB's that are bulky. lol , Also in my opinion your not going to get any taller your already 19 you should of hit your max about a year ago. I also have 10.5 shoes and big hands but I am only 5'9.5. You need to wait a couple of years your going to screw up your natural potential by doing a cycle now not to mention your doing to much gear for your age. If you insist on doing a cycle do a long low dose cycle and keep all your gains instead of bulking up fast and losing all afterwards. You have a lot to learn.

Quote Originally Posted by GrantC5
    You want to BULK up to be a Model????? Am I missing something here? A model for what. I don't see to many male models other than BB's that are bulky. lol , Also in my opinion your not going to get any taller your already 19 you should of hit your max about a year ago. I also have 10.5 shoes and big hands but I am only 5'9.5. You need to wait a couple of years your going to screw up your natural potential by doing a cycle now not to mention your doing to much gear for your age. If you insist on doing a cycle do a long low dose cycle and keep all your gains instead of bulking up fast and losing all afterwards. You have a lot to learn.
    Agree.

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    People dont always stop growing at 18, grantc5, that is a very arbitrary number.

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Deacon
    People dont always stop growing at 18, grantc5, that is a very arbitrary number.
    that's why we wait till at least 21 to hit AAS to be on the safe side, plus at 19 his test levels don't need juice, high enough as it is.

Quote Originally Posted by jaffry20
    that's why we wait till at least 21 to hit AAS to be on the safe side, plus at 19 his test levels don't need juice, high enough as it is.
    I dont agree that they are high enough. They might be the highest they will ever be during your life. But they wont compare to taking 500mgs a week of test e.

I dont agree that they are high enough. They might be the highest they will ever be during your life. But they wont compare to taking 500mgs a week of test e.
    well you no what i mean at the highest natural test levels, or in other words YOU DON't NEED JUICE, build naturally till your older.

AG5678 is offline Member
    Why hasn't anyone asked this kid if he has any type of diet? Or have i missed it?

Thanks for all the help anyway. I'll just keep searching till I find an answer.

Quote Originally Posted by AG5678
    Why hasn't anyone asked this kid if he has any type of diet? Or have i missed it?
    With all respect bro, I know your only trying to help, but what the hell does that have to do with my question. All of that is in check, I can assure you.

Was just assuming he had one, since he's plannin on gear now, but good question. How does your diet look like Jerseykid.

Thanks for all the help anyway. I'll just keep searching till I find an answer.
    You'll keep searching until you can feel good about a plan that alot of people here are not backing. Hooker just had to tell another kid this the other day, so please do not keep posting the same question until you are self gratified.

Alright, assuming this is your first cycle, drop the Dbol and deca bro, run your Test Cyp. or Test E. which ever. run it at 500mg/week 12 weeks.

Alright, assuming this is your first cycle, drop the Dbol and deca bro, run your Test Cyp. or Test E. which ever. run it at 500mg/week 12 weeks.
    lol thanks, but what does that have to do with my question bro?

AG5678 is offline Member
    With all respect bro, I know your only trying to help, but what the hell does that have to do with my question. All of that is in check, I can assure you.
    That has alot to do with it. You have alot to learn.

My diets in check.

This "Kid" obviously has no Fuking idea what he's getting himself into. For growth plates, we don't know your fukin body, you tell us when ur done growing or better yet, WHY DON'T YOU JUST WAIT TILL YOUR OLDER. Use your head bro, No many bro's that started juice at an early age and everyone of them wish they could take it back and wait, so why not take THAT ADVICE!

Is anyone gonna help me add either Armidex or Aromasina to my cycle to prevent my growth plates from closing or no?

This "Kid" obviously has no Fuking idea what he's getting himself into. For growth plates, we don't know your fukin body, you tell us when ur done growing or better yet, WHY DON'T YOU JUST WAIT TILL YOUR OLDER. Use your head bro, No many bro's that started juice at an early age and everyone of them wish they could take it back and wait, so why not take THAT ADVICE!
    For a bunch or reasons. If you knew me personally you would understand.

For a bunch or reasons. If you knew me personally you would understand.
    Sports?

Sports?
    Nope. A modeling contract. Last year I weighed 115lbs, this year I weigh 155lbs, and I have reached a plateu. I need to gain at least 20-30lbs soon for this contract. It's not just for girls, or something like that, like most guys my age do it for.

Chill out bro. Your not his mother.

Is anyone gonna help me add either Armidex or Aromasina to my cycle to prevent my growth plates from closing or no?
    None of these guys know the answer to your question thats why they're not posting one. You are going to have to wait until a mod/vet or someone who know's what they're talking about reads this.

None of these guys know the answer to your question thats why they're not posting one. You are going to have to wait until a mod/vet or someone who know's what they're talking about reads this.
    I hear ya, thanks bro.

::BUMP::

I hear ya, thanks bro.

Mods or Vets???

CanadianBacon is offline Junior Member
    I didn't stop growing untill age 22 and i'm 24 now. I plan a cycle soon though, and at that age your test is high and basically you need to invest in discipline, not gear.

Gorgoroth_ is offline Associate Member
    Use your head bro, No many bro's that started juice at an early age and everyone of them wish they could take it back and wait, so why not take THAT ADVICE!
    Tell that to Lee Priest - he started the gear young and no , his gear usage really hasn't contributed to his small vertical stature - both his parents are small and he's taller than both of them .

Thats not to say I am encouraging gear usage....

JerzeyBoy , you're fairly light... how tall are you ? Sounds like you're not eating enough or you haven't been blessed with a thick frame...

If you're serious about taking roids , go to a doctor ( chiropractor might work ) and get x-rays done on your growth plates , see if they're fused or not. If not fused and you've room for growth just work on where you can go naturally... if not then MAYBE you could consider steroid -usage... only if you have a consistant workout routine and diet...

( Side note , I would run the Test. differently.... the test needs to be run a little longer than the deca before you go on PCT ... but.. thats just my opinion ... )

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    I head of a study that showed letrozole at a dose of 2.5 mg ED for 2 yrs......helped some individuals grow 2 inches. I'll try to find it.

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    Now here's my question, My height is 5'8 and 3 quarters, but I believe I am gonna have another growth spurt,

I would like to add that getting a modeling contract depends on me gaining weight quick. So since I hit a plateau, this is extremely important to me. Thanks for all your help fellas, appreciate it very much.

dude your fukin hilarious.

umm, howd the cycle go ... and hows the modeling coming...you'd have to be the shortest model on the runway...must be doing some print work..hows the face bulking coming?

please reply this is very important to me.

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    Im a model too.

Thread Information