testosterona is offline Anabolic Member

IMPORTANT, what can i add one wk in??

ok, the deal is i started a test e cycle of 600mg's a wk for 12 wks. i'm begining wk 2 now. being my second cycle, i wanted to use more than test but i couldn't afford it. NOW, my available gear is cheaper than ever! i can think of a few compounds i can add ie. var, tbol, NPP, and deffinetly ending w/prop. but i could use some ideas. my first was deca and test 13wkr. my goal is to put on lean mass with little to no bloat. any ideas fellas??

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Tren !

~SC~

thanks, but no thanks. want to stear clear of fina for a while. any other ideas

bump anyone??

bumbp

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    dbol would be a good kick start, run it 3-4 weeks at around 30mg +/- /day

i was trying to stay away from the bloat, but if i did, could i start it at wk three?? cause that's when it would prob arrive, and i am currious about dbol , havn't tried it yet. also was thinking of tbol wks 9-14 and prop wk12-14 to add to my test e 1-12. does that sound more efficient. Also, (i'm being lazy now)what about NPP, how long to run that. it's mostly lean gains i hear correct??

personally I hate dbol so I wouldn't use it, but more people seem to like it than don't so that's why I suggested it. In any case you could start it at week two if you liked. What dose of prop were you planning on running at the end of the cycle? I like prop at the end of a cycle personally, and don't see anything wrong with running dbol, test e, and prop provided you are somewhat experienced with this. But instead of weeks 12-14 I would run it from 10-14. But that's just me, you may vary it for your own goals and responsiveness.

By NPP I presume you mean nandrolone phenylpropionate. In which case I'd run it at a minimum of 8 weeks and unless you have run these compounds before I'd leave it out of this cycle especially if you plan on running the tbol or dbol.

well i was planning on prop 100mgs or 150mgs eod. what would be the benefit of prop 10-14 when my blood levels will still be stable from the test e in wks 10-12??. also, i've ran deca so i though of running The Nand phenyl for quality gains, i've been curious about this one after reading hookers profile. But, in your opinion, test e, prop, and tbol to finish would be a quality cycle correct. I just have all these things at my fingertips so i'm gettin ancious to try something new. in reallity it's more about the food, so if i focus on that, i'm sure i'll be satisfied.

correct, it is really about the diet. Remember that just because you can run many different aas doesn't mean that you should, or that you'd even benefit from it. depending on your cycle history I wouldn't run a ton of different aas. It's just overkill IMO.

As for the prop, I'd run it from 10-14 to let it really get going. While I start to feel it very soon, within the first week it isn't until maybe the second or third week that I really reap the benefits. So that's why I suggested that. Of course, I encourage you to try what you think is best and see how well you react to it. Advice on cycles is largely anecdotal and that also means it varies from person to person. I'm just trying to give you a rough outline.

To answer your other question I'd say yes, test E, prop, and tbol is a quality cycle. Personally I wouldn't add the deca in it. I'd save it for a different cycle. You've got nothing but time, no need to jump the gun. That's just my opinion on the matter. It's easy to get anxious when you look at your sources list and start the 'what if I ran...' game. But think it over, stick to a good diet and the cycle you have and I think you'll be quite happy.

best of luck to you.

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    TBOL!!!!!!! just me its just what you would wwant youll love it

thanks sym, i'll do just that

Thread Information