Thread: cutting juice

aco
    aco is offline Junior Member

cutting juice

hey, i'm thinking of entering my first comp in about 8 months or so, i was just wondering what kinds of gear i should run to get prepared for it. it's a natural comp but i heard that they don't test, but anyway, what type of stuff should i run and how long before the comp would i need to stop taking it, just in case they did test. i am 5'10", 215, about 11% bf, this will be my third cycle. thanks.

MuckDog is offline Senior Member
    "it's a natural comp but i heard that they don't test"

LOL

nice

TCEL300 is offline Member
    thats AWESOME

aco
    hey, any suggestions that will help me get cut and ready for this comp.

j martini is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by aco
    hey, any suggestions that will help me get cut and ready for this comp.
    If you are an AAS using bodybuilder why not enter a contest that is recognised for not being drug free. You will get a lot more satisfaction from that than doing well at a natural show.

You will be cheating the competitors who are natural and cheating yourself, im sorry but i will not offer you any cycle advice.

Bodybuilding is about the only sport where you can choose to compete using drugs are drug free and know that you will be competing on a level playing field, unfortunately cowards like yourself who probably dont have the physique for a regular show and can only be competiitive at a natural show using drugs take away any chance the genuine competitors have.

aco
    ok martini is a prick, anybody willing to offer any advice on my cycle? it would be much appreciated

mranak is offline Associate Member
    ok martini is a prick, anybody willing to offer any advice on my cycle? it would be much appreciated
    He offered good, honest advice. You are an asshole. My advice: see a psychologist. You need to learn how to play fair and be honest.

Plenty of non-natural competitions around.

aco
    how many guys on here are saying they are in collegiate sports and want to take gear to enhance their performances, i don't see anybody jumping on their asses, they are doing the exact same thing.

how many guys on here are saying they are in collegiate sports and want to take gear to enhance their performances, i don't see anybody jumping on their asses, they are doing the exact same thing.
    If everyone in the natural competition is on the juice, then that comparison is valid. Otherwise, it isn't.

If they are making a point of having a 'natural' BB competition, then it seems resonable to say that they want natural competitors. They didn't have to dictate that it should be natural, but they did.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    That's totally uncalled for.He was honest,and I happen to agree with him.So am I a prick also?

~Pinnacle~

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    That's totally uncalled for.He was honest,and I happen to agree with him.So am I a prick also?
    He isn't an honest guy, so what do you expect him to say?

aco
    all the collegiate sports are supposed to be all natural as well, they've made a pretty good point to make those all natural as well, but whatever, i respect ya'lls opinions so i will look for a different comp to do. i didn't mean to sound like a dick or anything.

all the collegiate sports are supposed to be all natural as well, they've made a pretty good point to make those all natural as well, but whatever, i respect ya'lls opinions so i will look for a different comp to do. i didn't mean to sound like a dick or anything.
    I honestly respect you for saying this.

I don't know much about the particular compeition in question. If all the guys there are on the juice, then go for it. But we gotta leave some room for the guys that don't juice and work hard.

aco
    i understand. thanks for the help anyway. i don't know much about the comp, i just heard about it through the grapevine so i'll try to do some research on the comp history, i have a buddy whose friend did it so i will talk to him and try to get some info.

BobShocker is offline Junior Member
    aco just go all natural or choose a different show
    Last edited by BobShocker; 09-28-2005 at 10:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BobShocker
    I bet aco has to lie to chicks to get laid too . . .
    We're past this now.

Thread Information