thyprez is offline New Member

question about Dianabol dosage

I work 48hr shifts on and 48 hrs off at my job so I have to work out 2 days and then have 2 days off. I just started adding dianabol with my deca and sus. I'm currently taking 25mg about 2 hours before I work out but am I suppose to take it on my off days too? Also I read that your suppose to take it twice a day, is that right? Thanks

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by thyprez
    I work 48hr shifts on and 48 hrs off at my job so I have to work out 2 days and then have 2 days off. I just started adding dianabol with my deca and sus. I'm currently taking 25mg about 2 hours before I work out but am I suppose to take it on my off days too? Also I read that your suppose to take it twice a day, is that right? Thanks
    Yes..take it every day.Also,consider bumping the dose up a little.25 mgs isn't all that much.And Dbol has a half life of 4.5 hours.So splitting the dose 4x daily will be of great benefit to you.

~Pinnacle~

Ok, so if if I took like 10mg at breakfast, lunch, and dinner everyday that would work better? Thank you

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Ok, so if if I took like 10mg at breakfast, lunch, and dinner everyday that would work better? Thank you
    Yes..that's much better.

~Pinnacle~

jucinator is offline Associate Member
    According to the 2005 anobolics book (bible) its better to take them all at once and get a higher totalblood level a few hours before you lift, than it is to split them up, just tellin you what i read in the latest addition

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jucinator
    According to the 2005 anobolics book (bible) its better to take them all at once and get a higher totalblood level a few hours before you lift, than it is to split them up, just tellin you what i read in the latest addition

i guess the "bible" is wrong then... i think almost everyone on here agrees with splitting the dose into at least 3 and more like 4 doses evry 4 hrs or so...
    with such a short half life it makes sense..

Let me ask another question. Does it help with lifting or recovering? Seems like if it helps with lifting you would want the the one higher dose and if it helps with recovery you would want to spread it out. Anyone know?

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Let me ask another question. Does it help with lifting or recovering? Seems like if it helps with lifting you would want the the one higher dose and if it helps with recovery you would want to spread it out. Anyone know?
    Dbol helps with both, but remember you grow outside of the gym, not just when working out, so the positive nitrogen balance created by dbol for protein sysnthesis is needed at any given time for recuperation.

Needle_Newb is offline Junior Member
    No it doesn't say it is better, it lists that there are 2 train of thoughts, one to split the other to take all at once. If I took 40mg all at once I would be sick. On my first cycle, I was doing that and I would be nautious and sick all the time. Splitting them up gave me better results and less nausea.

Yeah topvega im just tellin ya what it said and also it matters if your also on injectables. . If 1 10mg d-bol is supposed to raise your test level 10 fold than 40mgs should take your levels much higher, 4-5 hours later when half life kicks in then you still have 20mgs in your system and 4-5 hours later you have 10 and then 5 and so on. I have found that when i tried it , meaning i took all my d-bol 2 hours before training i was stronger now that gives me the rest of the day to eat and have the d-bol in my system. now i cant tell you which way made me grow more , but i know i can tell a difference between taking a 20mg dose and a 40 mg dose all at once . the 40 makes me stronger and have a better pump will lifting , then go straight home to a Mtrex protein shake and half hour later a big meal. now in the time it takes for me to do this im still at 40mgs in my system instead of 20. try it one way for a week and then the other way for a week and see which one you like best.

Oh and as for what everone thinks i could care less , I do everything by trial and error. If straight bar curls work for my biceps but do nothin for the rest of the world , im still doinin them. Just like my cycles , over the years i have found what works best for me, and its been working quit well.Hell everyone says dont take deca and fina at the same time. I did and it worked great for me, but i respond great to deca while my liftin buddy hates deca and love EQ, so the moral of the story is dont be a PARROT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sanecrazy is offline Associate Member
    Splliting it up for a somewhat even blood concetration, in my opinion, produces more stable results and less sides.

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    i take 40mg an hour before workout all at once.

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    when i take dbol i do so because i want to grow in both size and strength. so i like to split the dosage up during the day to keep my blood levels as constant as i can. strength is great, but i also want the dbol there during the day to help with the growth portion. to be honest if i had to choose between size and strength, size wld win hands down. i see 2 many guys at the gym using heavy weights but doing it sloppy. i wld rather use a lighter weight real strict. i m not a powerlifter.. i want size... strength is a by-product of it for me..jmo

mr.question is offline New Member
    split them up even more tham just twice a day. Spread evenly throughout the day, helps to keep your blood levels even(keeping a more consistant blood will give you better results) Also depending on your stats I would kick it up to 35 or 40

Thanks for all your reply's. Since you can take it both ways i'm gonna stick with the one dose. I know its toxic to the liver and im not working out half of the time so id rather not have it in my system on those off days.

Thread Information