Thread: Anadrol

rdhillon86 is offline Junior Member

Arrow Anadrol

What you guys of thinking half a tab of anadrol (25 mg) daily for 4 weeks then hittin up the deca . I have both with me right now but I'm not so sure about the anadrol. Any information would be useful. And if anybody out there doesn;t like the anadrol and is just going to say its gonna kill my liver and all that I already know that so please just dont post. Thanks guys.

The Juggernaut is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rdhillon86
    What you guys of thinking half a tab of anadrol (25 mg) daily for 4 weeks then hittin up the deca. I have both with me right now but I'm not so sure about the anadrol. Any information would be useful. And if anybody out there doesn;t like the anadrol and is just going to say its gonna kill my liver and all that I already know that so please just dont post. Thanks guys.
    What is your cycle experience?

This is my first go at it...I know your shocked!

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    What you guys of thinking half a tab of anadrol (25 mg) daily for 4 weeks then hittin up the deca. I have both with me right now but I'm not so sure about the anadrol. Any information would be useful. And if anybody out there doesn;t like the anadrol and is just going to say its gonna kill my liver and all that I already know that so please just dont post. Thanks guys.
    First off..you need to acquire some Testosterone .Deca alone is a rather poor choice to run without Testosterone of some sort.It's a compound that can shut you down on the hard side,causing libido problems as well as recovery issues.
    Second 25 mgs of drol will do nothing for you at all.50-75 mgs Ed is a bare minimum to use in order to see results.I suggest you stick around and do some research before going any further in your pursuit to acquiring newly found mass.

~Pinnacle~

Thanks guy much appricated.......I just need to get some test then....I've read a lot of people on this site love the Test!...i'm sure if i give it a try i'll fall in love aswell.....wahts the chance of gyno or any side effects of anadrol at 25 mg?

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Thanks guy much appricated.......I just need to get some test then....I've read a lot of people on this site love the Test!...i'm sure if i give it a try i'll fall in love aswell.....wahts the chance of gyno or any side effects of anadrol at 25 mg?
    Slim...and once you complete your research,you'll discover that 25 mgs of anadrol is an insufficient amount to use in your quest for size.

~Pinnacle~

The Juggernaut is offline Junior Member
    This is my first go at it...I know your shocked!
    Yea I would defiantly want to throw some test along with that deca ...many recommend to stick with one compound such as test enanthate for your first cycle. See how you body reacts to a single compound...and then perhaps you can use that deca later. Do some more research and see if you can come up with something a little better for your situation. Chances are you won't have a good first impression if you stick with that deca cycle.

vein-x is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    Slim...and once you complete your research,you'll discover that 25 mgs of anadrol is an insufficient amount to use in your quest for size.

~Pinnacle~
    Gotta love you Pinn

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    yay!1 eveyone loves pinn!! alright!!

just kidding brotha, he deff knows his shiiiit.

throw some test in there buddy and up the abombs to 50mgs a day 4wks. you'll be happy you did

alo5603 is offline Member
    well how is your cycle experience? if you havent done any more than one cycle, and your not very big, i think you could get away with 25mgs. You may not see drastic results, but it would be good in frontloadin your cycle.

alo

yeah I have only done m1-t(prohoromones) i just wanted to do low doses cause i'm not too experienced and i'm not looking to get big right off the start i know its going to take a lot of time hard work and lots of eating right. So i just thought 25 mg of anadrol would help me get a good base.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    yeah I have only done m1-t(prohoromones) i just wanted to do low doses cause i'm not too experienced and i'm not looking to get big right off the start i know its going to take a lot of time hard work and lots of eating right. So i just thought 25 mg of anadrol would help me get a good base.
    Anadrol should never be used for a base, test is the base of a cycle.

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by powerliftmike
    Anadrol should never be used for a base, test is the base of a cycle.
    ya man, if you want a good base to build off, start focusing on your diet. anadrol gains will give you size and strength for about 4wks and then disapear. trust me, my buddy took drol only with a decent diet and his gains were gone about 2wks after discontinuation of the drug

Thread Information