goldenFloyd is offline Member

Who has cycled with antibiotics for acne?

Want fellas to chime in on who has cycled while on antibiotics for acne.... anything from accutane to tetracycline, whatever. Being on is fantastic, but the acne I've gotten from test sucks ass. I'd rather do all injects and use antibiotics as my "orals". I know accutane and some other antibiotics make you weak or nauseous, I never suffered it too bad on accutane, just the first few days. Plus all the test should more than make up for any lack of motivation. What do you guys think about running both together?

People chime in with their experiences... for those of us who can't cycle and get acne because of work, gf's, wives, parents, etc...

goldenFloyd is offline Member
    bump

Steve is offline Associate Member
    I used to to minocycline for about two years. I was worried coz i heard it would hinder gains so ive cycled aas with and without minocycline and there was no difference at all. I still grew big time. But as for the acne the minocycline didnt clear me up at all. So now im on accutane as it seems the only thing that really works for me

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    well,
    im on minocycline and 3weeks into my cycle as of today. things are going just as planned, as far as i can tell at this point. i see no hindrance or loss of strength while on the antibiotics and gear at the same time. my back is still breaking out some, but nowhwere near as bad as the last cycle without the mino.............

peace bb79

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    hey bros, i just got some accutane for preventive measures. what doseage (mg) have you guys typically used? Thanks for the info...
    peace,

ttgb

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    big red1,
    i would thinks so bro, i try to get it through the yogurt i eat everyday. seems to help with me being ah.........how do you say......regular as well.

peace bb79

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    Bump...anyone else had experience with Doxycycline and a cycle? I'm now in my 3rd week of a test/deca /dbol cycle (1st timer) and starting to get a bit concerned with acne sprouting up. I still have a month's supply of doxycycline a doc prescribed me but I don't know whether to start using it. Is there anything wrong with combining this with a cycle? Any advice/experiences would help!
    Last edited by pumpseeker; 08-23-2002 at 09:38 PM.

Thread Information