RockFord is offline New Member

firts cycle, shoud i up the dose

This is my first cycle. I have always heard that you get the best gains out of your first cycle. I am on the start of my 5th week doing 440mg of test cyp. only. I have seen some increases in strength, but not too much, I am eating six to seven meals a day. I have gained 10 lbs, ofcoures some water weight. I think that i might be taking in too much sodium, but other than that i think that my diet is pretty good. I have some friends that are running like 2 GRAMS of Cyp. a week. They seemed to think that i was doing too little for my first cycle. I weigh about 210, do you guys think it would be ok if i increased my does to 600mg a week? ALso my next cycle, will I have to start out at that does just to see results or could I do my next one like I am currently doing the one that i am doing right now? Thanks for the help

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    No, your dose is fine. You will start seeing big gains pretty quick.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    I would not recommend 2grams first go around. If you want to bump it to 600 that would be ok, also remember the cyp is just really starting to do its job. How long were you going to run this cycle?

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    your good. dont go above 600 for your first cycle, but its not too high. 440 is alright.

CapnZ is offline Associate Member
    No expert here - but you should see pretty good gains on a 1st cycle with what you're doing. You could up it to 500 - 600 mg week, but that should be fine for a 1st time. It should start kicking in around week 5. Go for 12-14 weeks and do a good pct routine. good luck!

I had only planned on doing it for 10 weeks, but i have seen no sides affects so far, so i might go for 12. I will just have to make sure that i do a good pct. Thanks for the help.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Quote Originally Posted by RockFord
    I had only planned on doing it for 10 weeks, but i have seen no sides affects so far, so i might go for 12. I will just have to make sure that i do a good pct. Thanks for the help.
    And the addiction sets in...................

LOL, Na maybe not. But, I have heard the Steroids and Cocane are the two most addicting drugs.

big_C is offline Member
    Steroids are not physically addicting. I don't jones for my next injection. No way can you tell me AAS are more addicting than Heroin or crack or presription pills like oxy's or vicadin or other narcotics. Whats addicting about AAS are the changes in your body, it's a mental addiction, your mind saying, hey, i like the way i look and this stuff keeps me looking great and improves my look. Your not pysically addicted. And IMO don't go over 600 mg Cyp your first time. Cyp is the longest ester and your gains will come.

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    i disagree there... but steroids in their own right are addictive sure.. If u would need hundreds of dollars every day to feed ur steroid habit and u wouldnt have any money but u would steal the money somewhere cause u would have to get it - THEN I would call em most addicting.. Smack 4 sure is the most addicting IMO...
    As for the actual question: IMO u could up the dosage to 600, I for one didnt see good gains with that little on my first cycle. But I am almost 280 lbs..

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    I mean I disagree with rockford..

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    I think he was bein funny. Not as funny if someone has to tell you it's funny though.

big&tall is offline Associate Member
    just shoot it in your ass man get bigger than ever.

big&tall is offline Associate Member
    lol at you just kiding see you at the gym biotch.

Thread Information