Thread: RWR Labs..

ItalianMuscle27 is offline Senior Member

RWR Labs..

Anyone ever used RWR Labs Suspension from Australia? How is the quality of the product? Gains? Etc.. Any feedback would be fantastic..

X..

bump..

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Be carefull with RWR products especially in Aus. 90% of RWR gear in Aus is fake. What does it look like? A pic?

CYKOTIK is offline Associate Member
    Hey just letting you know i live in Australia that if your using RWR the stan only comes in a 20ml bottle and the label is white and purple and if its drive its whit and green label and it comes in 10ml. RWR is a vet brand and it is very hard to make a copy as its a proper lab that makes it for vetanerians. 90% of RWR in Australia is not fake i use it all the time and so do plenty of other people and they get very good results so i dont know where you got that from!
    Last edited by CYKOTIK; 10-22-2004 at 01:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by CYKOTIK
    RWR is a vet brand and it is very hard to make a copy as its a proper lab that makes it for vetanerians. 90% of RWR in Australia is not fake i use it all the time and so do plenty of other people and they get very good results so i dont know where you got that from!
    Very hard to make a copy? Are you serious? Bro, research about fake gear and you will find out that its not very hard to fake any sort of gear if you know what you are doing, and if you have the right equipment. Especially 10ml bottles and labeling. They would be the easiest to copy. I dont know where you are from in Aus, but where I am from, there is a lot of fake RWR gear getting around. A lot more fake than legit anyway. All the deca by RWR I have come across is fake, and most of the stanazolol by RWR that I have come across is fake also. Obviously there is also a lot of legit RWR gear out there and you have been fortunate enough to come by it. So no doubt you do have legit RWR stuff. If anyone knows anything about fake gear, they will tell you there is a lot of fake RWR's out there. Actually there is a thread on here about RWR and its counterfits. I will try and find it for you

CYKOTIK is offline Associate Member
    Fair enough, where abouts in aus are you from?

Thanks for the replies. Of course I knew I was going to get mixed reviews. I am working on getting a pic as we speak. Ill be back..

X..

Adam.S is offline Associate Member
    rwr is a vet label. 90% of the stuff is fake. Every vet product has to have the S4 Caution on it otherwise its rubbish

kfont12 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam.S
    rwr is a vet label. 90% of the stuff is fake. Every vet product has to have the S4 Caution on it otherwise its rubbish
    Please explain what the S4 caution is or says.

Adam.S is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kfont12
    Please explain what the S4 caution is or says.
    sorry for bumping a old thread but this is important for people to know - On every RWR vet product there must be Caution S4 in red on top of the bottle and on top of the packaging as its compulsory for vets to have. Real RWR products should have the leaflet in the box aswell.

Thread Information