THE PUMP is offline Member

Question eca info required

hey guys just started my 3rd cycle yesterday im back to basics with a 15 weeker of test e (schering) i was considering using clen at the end with pct but read a threat on the boared witch gave me a scare so im gona look into an eca stack whitch i dont no a lot about and need some info.

25mg ephedra/ aphedrine 200mg caffeine 81mg aspirin i presume these are daily doses. and are these things buyable in health shops i reconise aspirin as a head ache tab, id also like to no how they actually work and if its effective for fat loss im about 14% bf but im sure that may go up after the test cycle.

any coments welcome

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    I like caffine/eph/yohimbe better.

bump

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Quote Originally Posted by THE PUMP
    hey guys just started my 3rd cycle yesterday im back to basics with a 15 weeker of test e (schering) i was considering using clen at the end with pct but read a threat on the boared witch gave me a scare so im gona look into an eca stack whitch i dont no a lot about and need some info.

25mg ephedra/ aphedrine 200mg caffeine 81mg aspirin i presume these are daily doses. and are these things buyable in health shops i reconise aspirin as a head ache tab, id also like to no how they actually work and if its effective for fat loss im about 14% bf but im sure that may go up after the test cycle.

any coments welcome
    25 eph/200 caff/325 asp-Yes available at almost any drugstore, but the ephedrine has become harder to get for me seeing as how all the drugstores around here quit shelving items containing active amounts of eph in it cause the druggies like to use it makin meth. I can still find primatine tablets sometimes

can ephedrine be bought on the net also can someone explain how the compounds work together to create the effects it does.

bump. anyone

Myka is offline Made Of Sugar

Thread Information