pujols99 is offline New Member

ZMA vs. Androstenetione

Quick question.... as a natural testosterone booster , would I be better off taking ZMA or Androstentione? Also, is it a waste of time taking either while I'm on a cycle??? Any info would be greatly appreciated.....

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pujols99
    Quick question.... as a natural testosterone booster, would I be better off taking ZMA or Androstentione? Also, is it a waste of time taking either while I'm on a cycle??? Any info would be greatly appreciated.....

i wldn't bother with either of these while on cycle... a waste of cash in my opinion... if u r gonna use them use them during pct when u need to get your natty test back up... by the way this belongs in the supplement forum... don't be surprised if SC or another mod moves it....

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Don't use the andro at all IMO, if it works at all it will simply lower your natural test levels and be an insignificant dose to give you gains. THe ZMA is usually part of my pct, after finishing with clomid I would begin with Trib and ZMA stack.

pujols99 is offline New Member
    Would I be able to take the trib and zma at the same time I'm taking nolvadex ... or should I wait till after the nolvadex cycle?

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    Andro is a worthless supplement. ZMA can't hurt to throw in with your PCT.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    I like to add in Trib and ZMA after discontinuing use of clomid in pct, look at it as a secondary PCT. Studies have shown nat test levels frequently take up to 10 weeks post cycle to return to normal, this should help speed that along IMO.

Thread Information