sexyclaire is offline New Member

Talking ECA Stack - advice on cycle

Hi guys

I started taking an ECA stack on Tuesday, feel fine had shakes for a bit but good now. I have 12 weeks worth of product, should I take this flat out for the whole time or take breaks in between? I know that the results can diminish after a certain amount of time so any experience or advice is appreciated...

thanks

sexyclaire

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    the most noticeable bf or weight loss will come in the 1st 2 weeks but i have read from hookers eca profiles on here under "clen " that its best to stay on the whole time your on cycle and then off when off cycle. rather than going 2 weeks onad 2 weeks off liek some people think. good luck.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Since the mojority of gains occur with ECA during the first weeks of use I would halt use after 4 weeks. It is a stimulant, and getting your body used to that much for a long period of time could have re-acclimation consequences. I.e the longer you run it, it could be harder to return to homeostasis.

sexyclaire is offline New Member
    So do you suggest I run it in 3 sets of 4 week cycles? How long should I stay off between cycles?

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    IMO-two weeks between, this should allow your body time to adjust to a normal level of stimulants, and avoid creating a dependancy. IMO-others may veiw differently.

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    according to hookers profile the beta 2 receptors dont clear for 2 weeks so it doesnt make any more beneficial to take 2 weeks off. better to stay on while on cycle and off while off cycle. atleast thats his opinion based on his studies.

Thread Information