Thread: t-bol vs winny

slitsoul13 is offline Associate Member

t-bol vs winny

im rly interested in trying out t-bol in my next cutting cycle, anyone who have used both t-bol and winny, what are your experiences, do these 2 even compare? i haven't been able to find that much info on t-bol, or personal reviews for that matter, thanks

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    i can tell you running both together is hard on your liver with both being 17aa's.. I would say running something like this would be better..

1-6 tbol
    1-12 test e
    8-14 winny

Liftnainez is offline Banned
    how much damage would this do? Would this be recommended by most people or is this if you are going to do it no matter what do it like this instead of stacking to orals at the same time?? Thanks

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Liftnainez
    how much damage would this do? Would this be recommended by most people or is this if you are going to do it no matter what do it like this instead of stacking to orals at the same time?? Thanks
    I would go out on a limb and say most people would run it the way i have it or close enough. No matter what it woudl start tbol, have test, then end with winny.. they woudlnt overlap winny and tbol. also, the question about how much damage would it do.. by what measurement do you think we have to tell how much damage it would do?? its just not good put it that way.

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    ya, deezuhl's got it right. you dont' want to mix the two, especially since you don't have to. the cycle d layed out is exactly wat you want "a cutting cycle"

slitsoul13 is offline Associate Member
    i meant how do they compare? i don't want to run both, i was just asking people who have ran both ( not at the same time ) how would you compare them.

dragon69 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by slitsoul13
    do these 2 even compare?
    I would like to know this as well.

From what I've seen posted on Tbol, there are some similar effects such as SHBG binding and the anabolic nature of the 2. I think Tbol produces more size gain, while winny will affect water balance which will produce a dry look.

dragon69 is offline Member
    bump

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by slitsoul13
    im rly interested in trying out t-bol in my next cutting cycle, anyone who have used both t-bol and winny, what are your experiences, do these 2 even compare? i haven't been able to find that much info on t-bol, or personal reviews for that matter, thanks
    Tbol is not for cutting!
    The lean muscle might make it seem that way, but it has no cutting properties. Think of it as Dbol without the the water retention.

M.

Duke of Earl is offline Senior Member
    Of course you can cut on Tbol - it doesn't aromatise & anyhow cutting's all about diet - you can cut on test E with the right ancillaries, good diet & cardio...
    I use tbol & prop for cutting & bulking

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Duke of Earl
    Of course you can cut on Tbol - it doesn't aromatise & anyhow cutting's all about diet - you can cut on test E with the right ancillaries, good diet & cardio...
    I use tbol & prop for cutting & bulking
    Point taken, and in that case you can use Dbol or anything for that matter as a cutter, if you utilize proper diet and cardio. I'm on Tbol right now and believe me it's composition and properties are not conducive to cutting. So my point is Tbol is not a cutter, it's a lean mass gainer, however the lbm gained in a sense mimicks cutting and that's where the confusion usually comes in. Sometimes the delivery of controversial information matters and maybe instead of coming from a lowly Associate Member like me, it would be more believable coming from Hooker so...

highnmighty

Question for Hooker on Tbol....
    Hooker does Tbol have fat burning properties like anavar ?

hooker
    Steroid.com Writer

There's no reason to believe it would have them anymore so than perhaps Dianabol . Tbol is simply dianabol which has an added 4-chloro alteration which inhibits conversion to estrogen. So you'll gain the same amount of lean mass as you would on Dbol, when you use Tbol, but you'll get none of the bloating or excess water retention. I don't see why the 4-chloro alteration would cause fat loss, and since thats the only difference between Tbol and Dbol, we can assume there's no fat loss happening here over that which would be experienced with Dbol. You'll look leaner on Tbol, but thats likely due to muscle gains w/o water and fat gain, not fat-burning.

Question for Hooker on Tbol....

Hope this helps.

M.
    Last edited by magic32; 09-30-2005 at 09:31 PM. Reason: forgot thread url

Duke of Earl is offline Senior Member
    Point taken, and in that case you can use Dbol or anything for that matter as a cutter, if you utilize proper diet and cardio. I'm on Tbol right now and believe me it's composition and properties are not conducive to cutting. So my point is Tbol is not a cutter, it's a lean mass gainer, however the lbm gained in a sense mimicks cutting and that's where the confusion usually comes in. Sometimes the delivery of controversial information matters and maybe instead of coming from a lowly Associate Member like me, it would be more believable coming from Hooker so...
    sorry mate - didn't mean my comments as a dis - I agree that tbol isn't the best choice for cutting, but you can cut on it......var is a similar, but prolly better choice....

Thread Information