Ice_cold is offline Junior Member

how do you feel after your cycle?

just wondering how some of you feel after the cycle is over?do you get depressed? thanks for the info in advance.

Kaz
    Kaz is offline Member
    While Im on cycle I can FEEL that Im growing, that anabolic feeling! When I come off I can feel the opposite so of course I get the post cycle blues a bit.

My usual cure is to put my head down and carry on lifting hard for about 3-4 weeks and then take a week off.

By the time that week off is over I am sweating just thinking about getting back into the gym, and the original addiction to the iron has hit me again. Once Im back in the gym I dont feel blue anymore and I am good till my next cycle.

bex
    bex is offline Banned
    i think we all fell pissed of after a cycle because we know that growing feeling has stopped ....So all you can do is keep training and think possitive............

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by Kaz
    While Im on cycle I can FEEL that Im growing, that anabolic feeling! When I come off I can feel the opposite so of course I get the post cycle blues a bit.

My usual cure is to put my head down and carry on lifting hard for about 3-4 weeks and then take a week off.

By the time that week off is over I am sweating just thinking about getting back into the gym, and the original addiction to the iron has hit me again. Once Im back in the gym I dont feel blue anymore and I am good till my next cycle.
    i seem to follow kaz around and use his qoutes quite a bit so i feel his advice and suggestions are very solid. especially the putting your head down and carrying on thing. best advice i, or anyone will give on this subject. i tend to feel that i wont come off when the cycle is over, but inevitably i do, because its the safe route. and then i end up doing exactly what he posted above, 3-4 weeks of killer workouts, and then a well deserved week off. kaz, keep up the good work brother............

peace bb79

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    Coming off is a mixed bag. I feel mentally more relaxed, the agressive feeling subsides and that is nice. But the down side is feeling weak--more than just physically. It's kind of 'the blues.'

I am still looking for advice on how to fix that. I'll follow Kaz & BB79's advice--I trust you guys!

NRGtradr is offline New Member
    Well I've only cycled twice before, but I must say I think Kaz summed it up pretty well.

I have a question though to add onto what Kaz said. If you do take that week off about 3-4 weeks after you cycle, time-wise that should be right after or right as your post cycle Clmoid,Nova,HCG , etc. therapy is ending and your test levels should be back up. Besides the mental part of the equation, is there any direct physical benefit to taking a week off at that point?

Thanks.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    like dog shit!cant wait to go on again.sad but true.

Methuselah is offline Member
    I was using a four week recovery then getting right back on cycle. I would feel great during the recovery. I found that I now need a longer recovery because I didn't get great results on the last cycle, I believe that my receptors needed a rest. During this long recovery, I felt very depressed; the clomid intensified it for the first five days of the clomid therapy. I'm planning a total of 14 weeks off. I'm going to do 4-6 weeks of clen beginning on my 8th clean week. Then, 2 more weeks off and back to a big cycle.

mishon1 is offline Associate Member
    i think its a different feeling. u know u r not goin to grow like u did when u were on so u just dont feel like lifting and doing shit. still try to eat right and lift tho to maintain. lose 2 much and then u start feeling weak and lil, thats sucks 2.

Kaz
    Kaz is offline Member
    Originally posted by NRGtradr
    ....Besides the mental part of the equation, is there any direct physical benefit to taking a week off at that point?

Thanks.
    My theory behind the time off is like this - Like it or not we ALL train harder when we are on cycle. It may not be deliberate but we do it anyway. When we come off its real hard to slow down and thats when there is a danger of overtraining (burnout)

Its kind of like driving for long periods on a freeway and then suddenly coming onto a small country road. It takes some real concentration to suddenly slow down!

Since we just spent the last 8-12 weeks on a cycle and training our shrunken balls off I figure that our body is in need of a well deserved rest, and, sure enough, I tend to find that I still grow on that off week.

After that I am mentally and physicaly rested but since I have not trained for a week when I get in the gym again I start at a more sensible pace for someone who is about to spend the next 8-12 weeks natural again

It works for me, and we are all different - Try it, maybe it will work maybe it wont but at least its something you have tried!

Thread Information