Thread: Steriods Suck

kman is offline Anabolic Member

Steriods Suck

Just kidding. Anyway been out of the game for 8 months now, have done most AS {deca ,fina,test,prop,hgh,igf,winny,var,etc] and want to do a bulk cycle, but honestly I can't think of a drug that suits my needs.
    When looking back at all my cycles, I am really not too fond of any of them, and the sides right now are outwaying my next cycle decisons. Does anyone have idea for a next cycle for me, keep in mind......I need a cycle that will be out of my system in 6 months, and really want to stear away form ed injections, cause they mess me up with travel, and can't be limping around while performing in my sport. Here are my stats 25yr's old, 6ft''3'',190 pounds, 9%bf. Thanx fellas.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kman
    Just kidding. Anyway been out of the game for 8 months now, have done most AS {deca ,fina,test,prop,hgh,igf,winny,var,etc] and want to do a bulk cycle, but honestly I can't think of a drug that suits my needs.
    When looking back at all my cycles, I am really not too fond of any of them, and the sides right now are outwaying my next cycle decisons. Does anyone have idea for a next cycle for me, keep in mind......I need a cycle that will be out of my system in 6 months, and really want to stear away form ed injections, cause they mess me up with travel, and can't be limping around while performing in my sport. Here are my stats 25yr's old, 6ft''3'',190 pounds, 9%bf. Thanx fellas.

Some questions: What are some example cycles you've ran in the past? Exactly what did your last cycle consist of? What did you run for PCT for each of your cycles? Do you know what PCT means? What sport are you performing regularly? Is this sport on a collegiate level? What are you goals for this next cycle? What "side effects" from steroids are you experiencing right now? How long have these side effects lasted? What were your stats before you started using AAS? How old were you when you first started using AAS? Please repond so we can help see where you are at, and give advise accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by mister.fantastic
    Some questions: What are some example cycles you've ran in the past? Exactly what did your last cycle consist of? What did you run for PCT for each of your cycles? Do you know what PCT means? What sport are you performing regularly? Is this sport on a collegiate level? What are you goals for this next cycle? What "side effects" from steroids are you experiencing right now? How long have these side effects lasted? What were your stats before you started using AAS? How old were you when you first started using AAS? Please repond so we can help see where you are at, and give advise accordingly.
    Yea bro, I know what PCT means, ran your basic cycles to advanced ones. I perform in a high endurance sport at a professional level, and would like to keep it at that. Been in the game for 5 years, and side effects included cramps from the winny, which later learned was horrible for my joints, deca stays in my system too long, and prop would hurt too much, limiting my movement while competing. Fina would kill my endurance,so I would like too know what some of these top athlethes are using, something different. EPO is what I would really like to do, but need a doc to monitor me closely. Thanks for the concern, and any help you can throw my way.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Test E and EQ..the EQ will increase your RBC's and aid in endurance...

~Pinnacle~

Thanks, was curious anyone have a link or evidence that eq helps with joints, or hurts it. I have heard both, not sure which one is correct.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Thanks, was curious anyone have a link or evidence that eq helps with joints, or hurts it. I have heard both, not sure which one is correct.
    In the steroid profile forum,look at Hookers EQ profile...

~Pinnacle~

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    test e helps w joint pain, and you dont need to use it ed or eod. pretty sure eq works for that also, but watch detection time 4- 5months. deca would help w joint pain but we all know that is detectable for way to long.

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc.Sust
    test e helps w joint pain, and you dont need to use it ed or eod. pretty sure eq works for that also, but watch detection time 4- 5months. deca would help w joint pain but we all know that is detectable for way to long.
    what about NPP? the detection time is less than deca but shouldn't it have the same joint relieving properties as deca? not quite sure on that one but just throwing out an idea.

gaa9679572 is offline Associate Member
    Yea bro, I know what PCT means, ran your basic cycles to advanced ones. I perform in a high endurance sport at a professional level, and would like to keep it at that. Been in the game for 5 years, and side effects included cramps from the winny, which later learned was horrible for my joints, deca stays in my system too long, and prop would hurt too much, limiting my movement while competing. Fina would kill my endurance,so I would like too know what some of these top athlethes are using, something different. EPO is what I would really like to do, but need a doc to monitor me closely. Thanks for the concern, and any help you can throw my way.
    I'd say Back to the basics: Test e

big&tall is offline Associate Member
    yeap test e or cyp

vein-x is offline Associate Member
    I'm going with Test E and EQ for the above reasons. Plus the midway-through vascularity = freaky...

TADOLFI is offline Member
    What about Tbol?
    It's oral, keeps you lean, steady gains (although small) and it travels well.

Don't flame me on this - - - just a thought.

Like all these ideas, and I agree, I think it is back to basics. Its just that once you have done your basic test cycle several times it just seems to be never as good as the first one. Might go with a cyp,eq cycle and might throw some var in the mix, we shall see.
    Yo punchrf what is NPP? never heard of that,like to know cause my joints need help..

Thread Information