topvega is offline Anabolic Member

infection or just too much gear in 1 spot??

did my first tricep injection sunday night. was a piece of cake. shot 1.5 cc's of bd test c. did everything the same as my last 20 something injections as far as sterility... here it is tuesday. woke up 2day to one hell of a sore ass tricep and i have a little redness around injection site. not real red but definetely noticeable... it's not real warm and i am not running a fever. could it just be that my tricep didn't take to well to the shot? i have been using this same vial for 2 weeks with no problem so i know it's not dirty gear. i figure i shld wait it out a couple more days and see if it gets better.
    now if i do wind up going to the doc for antibiotics shld i just claim i was shooting sterile b-12 for appetite? i know there is supposed to be a doctor patient thing, but i thought i read a post about them reporting it to your insurance company... thanks for any help

finaflex is offline Junior Member
    i think you are fine bro! it was a virgin muscle and 1 1/2 cc is about the most i would shoot into a virgin tricep. i usually get a little redness around the tricep and nowhere else for some reason. give it a couple days and i think it will be gone.

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Just wait a couple days. My tri's get red and swollen for a couple days anytime i put 2+ cc's of mex gear in them. Probably not an infection.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by finaflex
    i think you are fine bro! it was a virgin muscle and 1 1/2 cc is about the most i would shoot into a virgin tricep. i usually get a little redness around the tricep and nowhere else for some reason. give it a couple days and i think it will be gone.
    I agree...just a slight inflamation.You'll be fine.I haven't shoot in my Bi's in awhile and I have the same thing happening as you do.

And stop using the word CAKE!!..I'm on a diet god damit...LOL..

~Pinnacle~

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    I agree...just a slight inflamation.You'll be fine.I haven't shoot in my Bi's in awhile and I have the same thing happening as you do.

And stop using the word CAKE!!..I'm on a diet god damit...LOL..

~Pinnacle~

yeah i saw your response to my other post with cake in it..lol

thanks for the quick replies guys... i was hoping it was just the virgin muscle thing, but this is the first time i ever got redness... i saw stars 2day when i worked chest and tri's... the pain was fuking relentless...

just curious though about the b-12 excuse... wld that be the best way to go about it if a doctor was a must??

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    My tricep blew up a little after injecting and was very sore and red. It went down after several days so you should be fine. Keep an eye on it though.

woke up this morning and my tricep is much better still a bit swollen.( kinda looks awesome. wish it was that full all the time) redness is gone. still stiff but way better. thanks for the help everyone...

Thread Information