needbigguns is offline Once Human and Inferior - Now Beast-Like and Superior

for BIGGER Gains...DBOL then PROP...or DBOL+PROP together

i was wondering, it terms of gains, which would be more benificial...
    running 4 weeks of dbol on its own then in the fith week of dbol @ 35mg per day switch to Prop for 8 weeks with deca (frontloading the deca so it kicks in quick)

Or running it all together...

only want to run the prop for 8 weeks, want to run the dbol for 5 too at 35mg a day, then add some winny at the end to help me keep more of my gains...

going to do 1200mg for the first week, 800mg for second then drop down to 400mg a week for the remainder of the 8 weeks...

But would i make more gains running the dbol on its own then switching to the prop ? Coz how i see it is that my body will recate well and blow up on dbol, then when i stop the dbol my test and deca will kick in and ill continue to grow...am i right ?

Sorry for the "Kinda" Repost but my gear comes 2mora and i need answers fast...thanks guys

do you have test e?

if not get some and run this
    dbol wks 1-4
    test prop wks 1-6
    test e 1-13
    deca 1-12

i like running the prop with dbol it puts a lot of size on you in the beginning that stays with you after you drop the dbol

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Very confusing post bro....

Run the Dbol week 1-5
    Run some sort of test for 10-12 weeks
    Deca for 10 weeks,not 8 weeks like you want to.

~Pinnacle~

but i only want to run an 8 week cycle as i hate the fact i get hairyer evey cycle, also, wouldnt i see more gains runing dbol then deca so the cycle is say 12 weeks but only 8 weeks on test ?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by needbigguns
    but i only want to run an 8 week cycle as i hate the fact i get hairyer evey cycle, also, wouldnt i see more gains runing dbol then deca so the cycle is say 12 weeks but only 8 weeks on test ?

Thanks
    You need to run the deca for 10 weeks minimum or don't bother running it.

~Pinnacle~

do you put on alot of size quick with dbol and prop at the same time ?

TCEL300 is offline Member
    yo can u frontload decca?...or will it completely shut down the boys?

do you put on alot of size quick with dbol and prop at the same time ?
    I put on 15 lbs in 10 days

its water at first but the prop helps turn it into to muscle after a week or two

but seriously, you need to run deca at least 10 wks, i prefer 12, but at least ten. Decanoate is one of the longer esters of AAS it needs time to do its thing

but wownt front loading the deca over come this problem ?

but wownt front loading the deca over come this problem ?
    no, doesnt work that way, it will help stablize blood levels but it still takes at least 10 wks

if you're worried about bloat, try regular durabolin . the ester is shorter(only 9 Carbon atoms) so it will be a little faster also

i kno and appreciate what ur saying but i dont want to run the prop any longer then 8 weeks so obviously i shouldnt run deca 2 weeks over my test...what about if i started taking deca 2 weeks before the test, then i wouldnt get deca dick due the fact that im adding test after only 2 weeks, what u guys think ?

heres my gear il have for 2mora,

28 x 100mg shots of Test Prop (viromone)
    12 x 400mg 2ml Deca
    250 Pink Dbols
    300 Winstrol
    O and 2 left over 1 shots of sust

Can anyone create me a cycle !!?!?!?!

bro, you don't need 8 wks of prop, get some enanthate . ..take that and the deca twice a week

run the prop for the first few weeks and run the deca and enan straight through....end the deca a week before the test e

the prop is just your kickstart.

basically, prop is good for a short cycle....deca is not... you've got pick one or the other....run a short cycle with what you have and leave the deca out or get more gear and include the deca

needle is offline Senior Member
    big gains how about neither!!

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    i kno and appreciate what ur saying but i dont want to run the prop any longer then 8 weeks so obviously i shouldnt run deca 2 weeks over my test...what about if i started taking deca 2 weeks before the test, then i wouldnt get deca dick due the fact that im adding test after only 2 weeks, what u guys think ?

heres my gear il have for 2mora,

28 x 100mg shots of Test Prop (viromone)
    12 x 400mg 2ml Deca
    250 Pink Dbols
    300 Winstrol
    O and 2 left over 1 shots of sust

Can anyone create me a cycle !!?!?!?!
    If you absolutely don't want to go over 8 weeks run this
    1-8 prop 100 mg ed
    1-4 40 mg dbol ed
    5-8 50 mg winny ed
    three days and pct
    All fast actin compounds that yeild results.

You will have to get more prop though for a full 8 weeks, even if you drop the prop to 400 mg/wk you will still run out in 7 weeks. Put the Deca down and step away from the syringe Hairy! At least until you got time for a longer cycle and more deca for it, that's barely 6 wks worth at a decent dose.

is 30lbs an achiveable number when running Prop + Deca for 8 weeks, frontloading the deca 1200mg week 1, 800mg week 2 then down to 400mg week 3-8. - along with 35mg dbol for 5 weeks.
    I was wondering, in terms of gains, wouldnt you gain more from running the dbol on its own for 4 weeks then in the 5th week start 8 weeks of prop + deca as explained before...then add winny to the end of the cycle, obviously you will hold a lot of water but what type of gains are to be excepted assuming proper diet ect...(obvisouly gains chage from person to person and there lifestyle) but in general...with the above cycle...10-15 lbs, 15-20, 20-25 or even 30 lbs ?

is 30lbs an achievable number when running Prop + Deca for 8 weeks, front loading the deca 1200mg week 1, 800mg week 2 then down to 400mg week 3-8. - along with 35mg dbol for 5 weeks.
    Not in your wildest dreams.Deca will just start to be kicking in nicely when you want to discontinue using it.

Shortie's proposed cycle is by far better than anything I've seen you propose thus far.If diet ect are in order,you can squeak out 10 lbs or so with that cycle.

~Pinnacle~

theOD is offline New Member
    not to rain on your parade i dont think you could run deca even if you wanted to. i have never heard of 400mg/ml 2ml bottles of deca. based on the other gear you have im guessing you have the euro 200mg/2ml bottles. that means each bottle only contains 200mgs of deca total so you couldnt do those frontload numbers if you wanted. also i dont think you should be running the cycle you want anyway but you dont seem to be asking for advice just waiting for someone to tell you to go ahead and try it.

all im saying is why wouldnt adding an extra compound help ? It cant hurt or make me gain less adding something extra can it...as for the Dbol i was advised 35mg for 5 weeks would be more beinifical than 40mg for 4 weeks...
    Id like all thhe advidce i can get

or what about if i run the deca 2 weeks before i started the prop and run the deca for 10 weeks, prop week 3-10

Anyone...? And why shouldnt i see big gains, im still running test deca and dbol

RoidGut is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Son Of Khadafi
    its water at first but the prop helps turn it into to muscle after a week or two
    Really?? if only that miracle were actually true!!! LOL...just messin with ya bro...i know what you meant.

lol...anyone

Thread Information