Thread: oral on cycle?

devland2 is offline Junior Member

oral on cycle?

ok please don't flame too hard i have been reading up and doing searches but would like your opinion on a first time cycle with only orals, no injections, how long, what to take , cutting or bulking or both

background early 30s about 195 , bf % higher than i want but can bulk a bit before cuttin, working out for a few years and want to take the plunge without needles

is this possible?

thanks in advance

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    The only oral only cycles I would suggest is Creatine and Anavar or a Winny cycle.

TNT
    TNT is offline Retired Moderator

Re: oral on cycle?

Welcome to the board, devland2.

There was another thread that addressed this very question a few days before you signed onto A.R., so you may not have seen it.

You can find that thread at this link.

Again, welcome to A.R.

Moto27 is offline Junior Member
    just like G said bro.

T

Batman is offline New Member
    here's an all oral cycle for you;

d-bol 30-40 mg ed. weeks 1-6
    winny 25-50 mg ed. weeks 3-8
    anavar 30-40 mg. ed weeks 6-8
    HCG 5000IU/week weeks 4-7
    Nolvadex week 9 (40mg/day)
    weeks 10 & 11 (20 mg/day)

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    Originally posted by Batman
    here's an all oral cycle for you;

d-bol 30-40 mg ed. weeks 1-6
    winny 25-50 mg ed. weeks 3-8
    anavar 30-40 mg. ed weeks 6-8
    HCG 5000IU/week weeks 4-7
    Nolvadex week 9 (40mg/day)
    weeks 10 & 11 (20 mg/day)
    What's up with this cycle bro? It looks like it would really put your hormones on a serious roller coaster. No mentioning liver values either.

MindBomb is offline Member
    Not a good advise Batman. Do as TNT suggested and read up on why all orals ae not a good idea. Believe it or not, you can do yourself more harm on those oral suggested by batman than most oils.

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    imho,
    if you dont want to stick yourself then you have no business wantin to do the gear. all the reasons mentioned above are valid, and only gchild's advice is the way to go.
    besides, injecting is much easier on your body than a handful of orals will ever be.........

peace bb79

Batman is offline New Member
    I agree with anyone on here that says that injectables are better than orals, but I'm tired of people asking for an all oral stack and never getting any help. If someone wants AS in only oral and no one helps them out with a stack they are going to jack themselves up anyway, so I thought I would help this guy out. Yes, this would put your hormones on a rollercoaster and liver values would be high, but if you are going to do an all oral cycle this is a risk you have to take. For all of the people saying this isn't a good all oral cycle, let me explain it to you a little.

The problem with an all oral stack is its limited time. 6-8 weeks @ best. An all oral stack is hard to set up because you have no base compound either. Because anavar and winny block the aromatisation off of d-bol, there isn't much post cycle estrogen, so the use of clomid/Nolva afterwards is limited but still advisable. It should be started immediately after the cycle is over. With long acting injectables it can usually be started 1.5 - 2 weeks after the last shot, and then still there is a certain level of androgens in the body. With the orals most of the androgens will be cleared in 1-2 days tops. So clomid/Nolva therapy needs to start immediately. It's been illustrated with 40 and 20 mg. of nolva but could be respectively run with 150 and 100 mg. of clomid. This is a good stack to demonstrate the use of HCG ( which is ironically an injectable), or at least one of the uses. HCG keeps the size of your nuts up even after HPTA is shut down by the roids. That facilitates post cycle recovery. Since the HCG itself can cause negative feedback it needs to be discontinued the week before you come off, or it will do the opposite of what it is intended to do. Never run HCG longer than Nolva or clomid. Someone should take a long break off of any kind of
    17-alpha-alkylated steroid after this cycle as the liver will have taken a severe beating. That's the downside of being scared of needles.

Thread Information