BOBBY D is offline Member

Creatine, On 2 Days, Getting Chest Pains?

GUYS HELP! i started taking trac creatine by MHP & about an hour after for a good 3 hours i have this irratibility & tightness in my chest. has anybody had this before. im getting scared, its only creatine & i took creatine a few years back & never had this problem. please help.

Montgomery is offline Associate Member
    is the pain in your chest muscles or deeper under your ribs?

Montgomery

Quote Originally Posted by Montgomery
    is the pain in your chest muscles or deeper under your ribs?

Montgomery
    its in the upper left of my chest. i do have a series of panic attacks & it feels like that when my chest tightens up, my heart beat is a little rapid.

B U M P Please!

CapnZ is offline Associate Member
    How old - any history of heart disease? Creatine should not cause these symptoms. Its been shown to be a safe suppliment. Any other compounds that could be affecting you? Caffeine . Ephadreine (sp) Mua Huang extract
    etc etc... Sharp pain or dull? last long or short? If its really bothering you, you should go see a doc. The peace of mind form beingf checked out will go a long way to easing the panic attacks.

Presidential Muscle is offline Junior Member
    Creatine is a pointless Supplement, unless you want alot of water in your muscles. for some reasone. But i think that the Trac Creatine has Arginine in it and it is good for your blood flow and growth Hormone , that might be the problem, not the Creatine.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    odds are its not the creatine. Anything else youve taken? Presciption meds? If youre really concerned go see a doctor

Quote Originally Posted by Presidential Muscle
    Creatine is a pointless Supplement, unless you want alot of water in your muscles. for some reasone. But i think that the Trac Creatine has Arginine in it and it is good for your blood flow and growth Hormone, that might be the problem, not the Creatine.
    well i am taking a male herbal (for sexual boost, prostate support, ect..) supplement that has already 1500mgs of arginine, maybe thats too much. for presid. muscle's comment, creatine isn't pointless for what im using it for, im trying to use it for a month or so befor i go to my next cycle just to blow me up a little, im bulking. i dont drink coffee at all, or soda. ill get it checked out if it continues, im going to stop those male supp. pills that im taking. thanks for ur help guys. oh yea its really a dull pain, not that sharp.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    It's not the creatine..it's your mind......

~Pinnacle~

Presidential Muscle is offline Junior Member
    Its said that 3000mg (3g) - 12000mg (12g) of Arginine a Day can trigor your Growth Hormones to boost. But i was taking 8grams last week of it but i ran out. I started to do Sprints this week to get my abs ripped, and i have had trouble with blood flow to my head, i can just tell that something is different, but then again i could just be out of shape. I am no doctor so i don't know what it could be, maybe those damn sexual pills you are taking?

Thread Information