Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member

Suggestions for ancillaries while 'on' cycle (cycle will not be debated)

My pct is fine. I am looking for some opinions on ancillary compounds to add to my upcoming cycle. I will not debate the cycle. I was thinking some dostinex and letro. Opinions please.

Weeks
    1-4 drol 100mg/ed
    1-4 winny 50mg/ed
    1-16 cyp 600mg
    1-10 deca 600mg
    1-14 eq 600mg
    11-16 tren a 75mg/ed
    16-17 dbol 50mg/ed
    18 start pct

I am looking for substances that would help with potential sides. I know 2 - 17aa at one time... I have done it before and was fine, it is only for 4 weeks.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    I won't debate your cycle but I don't think your liver is really going to be in too much trouble. I've run 17aa sometimes 3 deep with blood work and nothing really was to be concerned about. I do suggest you get some liv-52 or at least milk thistle though.

As far as ancillaries I would use the letro. Just curious why are you throwing the dostinex in there? To erradicate potentail sexual sides?

Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    I won't debate your cycle but I don't think your liver is really going to be in too much trouble. I've run 17aa sometimes 3 deep with blood work and nothing really was to be concerned about. I do suggest you get some liv-52 or at least milk thistle though.

As far as ancillaries I would use the letro. Just curious why are you throwing the dostinex in there? To erradicate potentail sexual sides?
    Milk thisle and B6 are a given I thought... Dostinex is for prog/prolactin sides(which includes sexual sides), I was going to run tren and deca together but have ran it back to back before without challenges...

Never used letro, what dose? I believe you have to frontload a week or so before cycle correct? I did with anastrozole/adex.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    You can run the letro at about .25mg/day but I can't say for sure about the frontloading. I'd advise you keep an eye on your cholesterol while you run this cycle, just to be on the safe side.

You can run the letro at about .25mg/day but I can't say for sure about the frontloading. I'd advise you keep an eye on your cholesterol while you run this cycle, just to be on the safe side.
    I will along with blood pressure. I almost did the ol' experiment where I was going to run these compounds with only a replacement of test (about 250 per week), but since I started using test I have never been below 500/week and not over 1gram. So I just do not want the whole cycle to be a waste if I am wrong...

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    Red Yeast Rice w/ CoQ10
    Garlic
    Fish Oils
    SesaThin

All for Liver and Lipid protection.

Quote Originally Posted by Giantz11
    Red Yeast Rice w/ CoQ10
    Garlic
    Fish Oils
    SesaThin

All for Liver and Lipid protection.
    OK, not just you giantz11... Everyone, I know to take my multi-oils, garlic, hawthorn berry, multivitamin(vibe), protein drinks, anti-oxidants, cranberry extract, uva ursi, colostrum, glutimine... so on and so forth.

Thank you for the input, but I am looking for stuff like AI or SERM, doses, other options that I cannot find at the healthfood store.

CapnZ is offline Associate Member

As far as cholesterol goes - You may want to consider some policosinal (about 20 mg / day ) to help regulate total and LDL and also some Niacin
    (500 - 1,000 mg a day) to boost HDL. You'll get a flush from the niacin but you get used to it. Some research indicates up to 3 gr a day of niacin but I think ultra high doses plus aas probably puts extra undue strain on your liver.
    Just my .02

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    My pct is fine. I am looking for some opinions on ancillary compounds to add to my upcoming cycle. I will not debate the cycle. I was thinking some dostinex and letro. Opinions please.

Weeks
    1-4 drol 100mg/ed
    1-4 winny 50mg/ed
    1-16 cyp 600mg
    1-10 deca 600mg
    1-14 eq 600mg
    11-16 tren a 75mg/ed
    16-17 dbol 50mg/ed
    18 start pct

I am looking for substances that would help with potential sides. I know 2 - 17aa at one time... I have done it before and was fine, it is only for 4 weeks.
    Let me know how it goes. Like I said before I had problems running deca and test at the same dose.

SHAOKAHN is offline Member
    Saw Palmetto.

Needle_Newb is offline Junior Member
    Dude, your gonna be a walking pharmacy ... haha.

Quote Originally Posted by CapnZ
    As far as cholesterol goes - You may want to consider some policosinal (about 20 mg / day ) to help regulate total and LDL
    More info on this please.

Thank you for the input, but I am looking for stuff like AI or SERM, doses, other options that I cannot find at the healthfood store.[/QUOTE]

Sorry mes - didn't see this before I posted.....

Quote Originally Posted by Needle_Newb
    Dude, your gonna be a walking pharmacy ... haha.
    I did not even mention IGF, Hcg , insulin ...

More info on this please.
    Policosinal is a plant extract - I believe from sugar cane, which has been clinically proven to inhibit / reduce cholesterol absorption into the system. MOst of your cholesterol is produced by your body and absorbed through your intestinal system, primarily at night. Take 20 mg after your last meal of the day or before bedtime. Its effective in about 6 - 8 weeks. Fairly inexpensive and availabel online or at GNC, Vitamin Shoppe, etc. Do a google on it and you'll get tons of info.

http://www.cholesterolcheck.org/policosanol.htm

Mes - heres one site for starters......

Quote Originally Posted by CapnZ
    http://www.cholesterolcheck.org/policosanol.htm

Mes - heres one site for starters......
    Thanks bro... I had never heard of that one.

Thanks bro... I had never heard of that one.
    No problem - I've been on 20 mg / day and Niacin for about 8 weeks. Gonna get blood work done again in about 4 - 6 weeks - I'll let you know how it looks.

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    It takes a few weeks to have effects on lipid values though so you need to run it for about 2 months before your cycle.

I may drop the test to replacement doses... 200-250mg week. Just to experiment and test the validity of test not being the base (I am usually an advocate but am not above testing the theory)

Infidel is offline Junior Member
    Hey bro just curious....why the dbol last 2 weeks between the last shot of test and pct? I was thinking about doing the same but I'd like to hear your opinion/reasoning on the matter.

Blog Entries
    Meso, what does your PCT look like? I def agree with symatech here .25mg-.75mg of Letro ed. and from what i know (which isn't saying much) frontloading will not be necissary for this.

Quote Originally Posted by Infidel
    Hey bro just curious....why the dbol last 2 weeks between the last shot of test and pct? I was thinking about doing the same but I'd like to hear your opinion/reasoning on the matter.
    Well it will keep my levels up and me in a positive state up until pct... just like someone using winny or var... I have done it and I have friends who do it... I may not need that much, last time I only did 10mg first thing AM up until pct.

Quote Originally Posted by mister.fantastic
    Meso, what does your PCT look like? I def agree with symatech here .25mg-.75mg of Letro ed. and from what i know (which isn't saying much) frontloading will not be necissary for this.
    I use nolva at 20mg for about 5 weeks and then taper to 10mg for another week, clomid at 100mg for 4 weeks and taper to 50mg for about another week. I also take master gland formula by natures sunshine. Hcg is used prior to pct.

Will not frontload as I will be kickstarting pretty heavy.

Thread Information