Thread: need your help?

advanced28 is offline New Member

need your help?

hey guys I took a 250 mg test e cycle for 13 wks then correct pct after it has been a month since pct and i can't seem to get rid of this water weight on my stmoach i didn't have any during my cycle and through pct. What can i do i'm running 4 days a week for 30-40 min and lifting 3-4 days a week heavy weights never had thius problem before what can i do?????.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by advanced28
    hey guys I took a 250 mg test e cycle for 13 wks then correct pct after it has been a month since pct and i can't seem to get rid of this water weight on my stmoach i didn't have any during my cycle and through pct. What can i do i'm running 4 days a week for 30-40 min and lifting 3-4 days a week heavy weights never had thius problem before what can i do?????.
    It might be fat

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    If not fat, you should take a look at your sodium intake, may be too high causing you to retain water excessively. Bumpin Mudman though, if your calorie intake is still super high with out the gear, this could result in unwanted fat.
    Last edited by shortie; 09-28-2005 at 02:38 PM.

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    take some liquidex to see if the water goes down a bit.

taylor26 is offline Member
    What did you use for pct. And also 250mg per week is a low dose even for a first cycle.

advanced28 is offline New Member
    I used clomid and nova and i know its not fat i eat alot of that canned chicken breast for lunch i'm sure it is high sodium but i have been eating this for a year now and never had water weight like this i can't see my abs at all i also drink 1 to 1.5 gallons of water a day... thanks guys if u have any suggestions on stuff i can take to help flush this wate rout let me know.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    I agree w/Mudman in that it's probably fat. If you can't see your abs at all, ever, and you drink that much water per day, then I don't see it being water at all.

~SC~

Thread Information