david beads is offline Junior Member

Help with CYCLE!!!!

This is my third cycle im 6'5 240. I'm goiing to be taking 750 mg galenika enanthate for 13 weeks and anadrol at 100 mgs for the first 4 -5 weeks. My question is I have Tren acetate and enanthate, can I take the acetate for the first 4-5 weeks then cut it out when the enanthate is goiing to kick in???

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Sure you can. That would be similar to someone running Test prop while waiting for Test C or E to kick in.

Liftgod84 is offline Associate Member
    Yup eGGz is right. It should work just fine, and you will get huge. Good Luck Buddy.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Be careful doing that bro...the enanthate will sneak up on you,and all of a sudden you'll have hideous sides.Beware around week 3...you've been warned!!!

~Pinnacle~

Pinnacle, thats what im afraid of i dont want to run the tren too high, I'm gonna run the enanthate at 400mgs for 11 weeks and the acetate at 75-100mgs/day for 4 weeks. How does this sound?????

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by david beads
    Pinnacle, thats what im afraid of i dont want to run the tren too high, I'm gonna run the enanthate at 400mgs for 11 weeks and the acetate at 75-100mgs/day for 4 weeks. How does this sound?????
    I was talking about the over lap transition period.Say the Tren E starts to take hold around week 3 while your running Fina at 75-100 mgs.You could get bombarded with sides.See what I'm getting at?

~Pinnacle~

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    Be careful doing that bro...the enanthate will sneak up on you,and all of a sudden you'll have hideous sides.Beware around week 3...you've been warned!!!

~Pinnacle~

Very good point. Just make sure you watch closely for the beginning of sides, and when they start to get worse, drop the acetate immediately

Good luck
    Alex

Ya i hear what your sayiing . Thanks bros

Thread Information