Thread: hair loss!!

climbr13 is offline Junior Member

hair loss!!

i was winering what was more effective 4 hair loss fiantrisde or propecia

Needle_Newb is offline Junior Member
    I think it's the same product bud.

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    LoL. There's a product called Dutasteride. I hear it's more effective then Finasteride.

dutasteride.com

bob626 is offline New Member
    Ya same propecia is just a form of finasteride. It can help prevent hair loss but man look into the side affects, I don't think its worth it. Eerectile dysfunction, gynecomastia and it goes on.

bob626 is offline New Member
    Does dutasteride have the same side effects?

Presidential Muscle is offline Junior Member
    i took Dutasteride A.K.A (Avodart) at 0.5mg Every Day for 6 month and i had unbeleivable results my receding hairline came back, but with really like blonde hair at first. i had to stop my using for a month or so because the stuff cost 80 a month, but you can take it every two or three days to make it last longer because it just doest fluch out of your system. I know that is the best way to go. Trust me i have used it and it works. go to medicalwellness.com and you can get a prescription fill by filling out an form that says you have hair loss problems. make sure if you are taking Test that you use a Anti E, Like Nolvadex or Arimidex . Avodart might cause you to get Gyno, just take my advise and good luck man. Damn Heredity sucks doesnt it.

where can u get Dutasteride

go to www.medicalwellness.com and fill out a form it will take you through some filling out or something. But if you have trouble with that just call them. My cell phone is dead or i would tell you the number.

Just remember you are not going to see results until the third month and you have to keep on taking the stuff. I didn't experience any sexual side effects. but i am keeping a close eye on my nipples, nothing yet there either. It does fuck with your going to the bath room alot at first. at least for me it did.

it wont show results until 3 wks later

It will start blocking 90% of DHT unlike Propecia only blocks like 80% or less in the first week In 3 months Avodart will be blocking damn near 98% of DHT. So Seriously if you are worried about your hair you need to get it a a few different angles. I take Rogaine twice a day and will be getting back on Avodart every other day and Norizal 1% you can get that stuff at CVS or any drugstore, its for Dandruff. and then i take 640mg a day of Saw Palmetto. And then 3-12g. yes Grams a day of Arginine, thats a lot of arginine but clinical studies were done and proved to help with Growth Hormone raises. Don't worry when you see it start to work you will be very pleased.

do i have to use it after my cycle or only during

big an rich is offline Associate Member
    Can you take duta and finasteride at the same time? i know you'd have to be rich to consider it but...

Not sure if you can take it at the same time but Duta blocks both types of 5-alpha I and II type. So i would think you can take both both for what reason i don't know. And yes you need to take it while you are on and while you are off if you are worried about Hair Loss. Test Convert to DHT(the most potent hair loss hormone) Just don't take Avodart with Winny or Deca or Primo. Other than that you should be fine. Avodarts number is 1-800-764-3648. My phone is not dead today, i charged it.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Presidential Muscle
    I take Rogaine twice a day and will be getting back on Avodart every other day and Norizal 1% you can get that stuff at CVS or any drugstore, its for Dandruff. and then i take 640mg a day of Saw Palmetto. And then 3-12g. yes Grams a day of Arginine...
    Just wanted to subscribe to this thread, in case I need it in the future.
    But Pres you must have Ben Wallace, Dr. J (from the ABA days) fro with all those protectors in place. LOL.
    Hey, you can never be too safe right? Good Post!

M.

LOL. thats funny, i know i might be a little hard on the hair thing, but when you do your research, You do your damn research. Baldness (is) my family and i am doing every ****ing thing to reverse it. Anyways thanks guys. How do you Subscribe to a post?

mtman42 is offline Junior Member
    should i be worried about hair loss on 1st cycle

It depends on what you are cycling and if you have Male Pattern Baldness in your family and your age.

Thread Information