msu16366 is offline Member

Breast milk is the best thing you can drink!

Well I am not sure but since you are here what do you think. Is their any benefit for adults to drink breast milk. Before the flaming starts most of us all take HCG which is made out of a pregnant women's placenta. ALso the great Rockafellar used to pay high amounts of money to drink breast milk.
    What do you think?

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    that is nasty

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    For some reason I find myself sucking on my girl friends breasts every chance I get. Perhaps I'm subliminaly seeking breast milk in order to grow. Or maybe it is just the test kicking in.

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Whey protein simulates human breast milk. I don't think you'll enjoy the taste of the real thing? But it may be fun getting some out....

Better keep your woman lactating if you want to go that way....

Well we just had a baby and I came home from the gym the other night to see the breast pump sucking away. I know I could take at least one bottle a day without a problem.
    By the way it taste great, Cant wait to give the little soldier a milk bath later.

manc is offline Member
    that scene from a jim carey film springs to mind,when he's a police officer,sucking on that womans tit in the street

Quote Originally Posted by msu16366
    Well we just had a baby and I came home from the gym the other night to see the breast pump sucking away. I know I could take at least one bottle a day without a problem.
    By the way it taste great, Cant wait to give the little soldier a milk bath later.
    Hey, if your wife is a milk producer and the baby has enough, drink some. I know my kid's mother had a hard time getting enough milk and it was a little painful with the pump.

Does anyone know the actual benefits to drinking breast milk. How much protien, etc.

Froggy is offline Member
    HaHa...I was down in Mexico with a friend a few years back at this little cantina having some breakfast with coffee...They had run out of creamer & a waitress was lactating & offered us a squirt in our coffee...We said "HellYa" she was hot & great breasts...

Quote Originally Posted by Froggy
    HaHa...I was down in Mexico with a friend a few years back at this little cantina having some breakfast with coffee...They had run out of creamer & a waitress was lactating & offered us a squirt in our coffee...We said "HellYa" she was hot & great breasts...
    No fuggin way....even though she's hot you don't know what's coming out of her.....yuk

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    An adult isn't able to drink human breast milk. Babies are able to utilize it due to their lack of acidity, where as it would break down in an adult human's digestive system.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    LMFAO, you are one sick puppy MSU!

Dalton5 is offline Associate Member
    Does anyone know the actual benefits to drinking breast milk. How much protien, etc.
    Benefits to drinking breast milk hmmmmmm.........the only benefit i can see would be sucking from the teet of woman haha.......really though, this is some nasty shit

shrpskn is offline Anabolic Member
    I've never heard of an adult getting any benefit from drinking a lactating womens' milk. As far as the protien concern goes, I'll stick to my protien shakes and beef & poultry products.

SpiderRico is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    that is nasty
    ahahahha

IRNMAD is offline Associate Member
    MSU, shit yeah it taste great!! Your finally a man when your wife or girlfriend gives you some breast milk. It taste so sweet and light.

ToTheBuckeT21 is offline Senior Member
    i'd vomit

G-13 is offline Member

Doesnt it have collostrum in it which is supposed to be the shit for helping protein metabolism or something like that, you can ask Google he prolly knows more than me.

LAW
    LAW is offline Female Member
    I believe the collostrum is produced in higher amounts during the first few days/or a week after child birth. I don't know that it is produced after that. Breast milk is actually sweet. If you drink your wife's breast milk after she is done nursing the baby for a feeding she will produce more milk. I nursed my children and my 1st was still nursing when the second came along and I just made sure the newborn got first dibs on the milk supply.

dude you would not vomit! Its the best. Your wife's or girlfriend's tits get huge if she is breast feeding. Keeps the immune system going strong and brain development intact. Be a man about it and drink up!!

law is right and she is a female

ToTheBuckeT21 is offline Senior Member
    i'll tell you what i'll send my supply to you bro

like i can see if im doing some freaky ass stuff and start like sucking some girls +i+ and that would also be cool cuz ide be fugging with someones prego girl.. but just for a meal ill stick with the milk mans supply

Superhuman is offline Banned
    i've always wanted to try it. when my girl and i have a baby, I'm gonna be all over that shit. not only would it be sexy, but it would be a healthy snack!

i got a video from bangbus with them squirting some girls milk on the car widow pretty sweet

NOTRE DAME is offline New Member
    I drank some milk from my girlfriends sister, it was okey but nothing i could drink every day.

NOTRE DAME

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Well, since we are being nasty...It actually is quite helpful to eat a woman's placenta instead of just throwing it in a bioharzard bin like they do. Placenta's are rich in all sorts of nutrients and all other animals eat them. I have never done this tho, as I dont have a 'source' yet.

alo5603 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by powerliftmike
    Well, since we are being nasty...It actually is quite helpful to eat a woman's placenta instead of just throwing it in a bioharzard bin like they do. Placenta's are rich in all sorts of nutrients and all other animals eat them. I have never done this tho, as I dont have a 'source' yet.
    lol, i have a source, its called the hospital where i work, ill send ya one on ice and you let me know how it tastes lol.

alo

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by powerliftmike
    Placenta smoothies, yummm

Is their any benefit for adults to drink breast milk.
    What do you think?

I think that judging by most of the responses to this question, you all could benefit from brain developing nutrients.

Hooksetter is offline Associate Member
    Theres no way in hell id ever drink breast milk unless it gave me the same gains as a cycle.
    Last edited by Hooksetter; 10-01-2005 at 11:43 PM.

grimnlock is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LAW
    I believe the collostrum is produced in higher amounts during the first few days/or a week after child birth. I don't know that it is produced after that. Breast milk is actually sweet. If you drink your wife's breast milk after she is done nursing the baby for a feeding she will produce more milk. I nursed my children and my 1st was still nursing when the second came along and I just made sure the newborn got first dibs on the milk supply.

LAW... PLS CHANGE URE AVATAR!!!!!!!
    LOL
    I can't seem to concentrate on what you freakin wrote...
    I eyes keep switchin from the text to the avatar like every
    freakin 2sec... GOD

Puffader is offline Senior Member
    The baby can wait. Dad first....!

Thread Information