Thread: Cycle+get high

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries

Cycle+get high

how bad is it to get high (herb) while on a cycle?!!

sharky is offline Associate Member
    i have never really heard a lot of bad things about it. if i am way off in anyones eyes please feel free to correct me. i dont smoke but have friends who do and do it weather on or off. i would think if you are trying to gain it would possibly help on the eating after a workout if you made sure to stay away from the classic munchy foods. good luck bro.

boywonder10101 is offline Associate Member
    I wouldn't suggest it just because of the fact that your body is already on one drug, why push it even further and do more to it. You are pretty much abusing your body even more IMO.

Blog Entries
    last time i did, i end up eating 2 lbs. peanut butter

JustaFreaK is offline Banned
    that makes as much sense as spraying pepper spray up the head of your penis

LOL LOL. funny FREAK.

Blog Entries
    what the ... dude where did you come up with that from

Smoke, I Do Like The Quantity Of Protein Ya Got. Might Watch The Fat A Little. I However Eat Anything And Everything In Front Of Me But It Is Hard For Me To Gain.

Blog Entries
    i keep my fats between 75-100 g while i'm on. u can't eat anything bro at any time.

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    I thought I read some where that Something in weed made one more susceptable to gyno. Not worth the risk in my opinion.

yeah. i seriously could eat the potatoes late at night like you or any kind of carbs as well as fats and it is still hard for me to gain. motab. is through the roof. i am only around 205 right now but it is hard enough for me to stay there. i graduated hs at around 145. that was ten yrs ago. i do however look lean and cut year round. like i said right now i am around 205-207 and about 6%. i never get above lets say 8-9%. like that but hate trying so hard to gain so little.

Blog Entries
    i heared that too, but i doubt it, it just makes no sense

irepdaronx is offline Junior Member
    ive heard that weed makes u more succeptible to getting gyno by highering ur estrogen and decreasing ur testosterone thus lessening the effect of the juice..however..i smoke everyday fuk it

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    this is actually a dumb question and you really shouldnt be talking about it here but if you want to smoke then smoke. personally i hate the shit but half my friends love it so i cant really say anything negative about it. iv also read it raises your estrogen levels before. i never saw proof so i personally wont belive it till i do but even if it does so what, take some extra nolva or armidex

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by smokethedays
    how bad is it to get high (herb) while on a cycle?!!
    No effect as long as its reasonable... in otherwords it WILL hurt you if you are smoking morning, noon and night. If you only smoke couple days a week, before bed but never before workout, etc... well weed has been shown to reduce night sweats and also combat insomnia and other side effects of gear.

There is a well known fact that marijuana can reduce testosterone levels in teenagers therefore possibly slowing down or interferring with puberty and at one time this was thought to be due to increased estrogen conversion but its since been disproved and also it seems if you HAD to either drink a beer or smoke a joint, the joint is more likely to be the better choice when on a cycle. On the other hand smoking pot while you are in PCT is a terrible idea because if it reduces testosterone levels when you are not on gear... well this means its also inhibiting your recovery in PCT.

itsjinx is offline Associate Member
    i love weed

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    my best cycle was when I was still smoking, bad ass gains.

wallycn is offline Banned
    Smoking Weed Is Not Bad

flexgolf is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 63190
    I thought I read some where that Something in weed made one more susceptable to gyno. Not worth the risk in my opinion.
    I have heard something along these lines, that smoking weed actually increases estrogen levels. I dont know if its true but girls get horny when they get high and most guys just wanna eat if that tells ya anything. you probly already know!

powerlifter007 is offline New Member
    Smoking weed will lower your test levels. Natural that is! If you have enormous amounts of test running through your body, then it will not make a difference. Off cycle you might want to think twice. The lower test just means more room for the estrogen to start doing its dirty work. How many aggresive stoners do you know? I know guys from school that used to be built that are so skinny now from all the dope they have been smoking for ten years. The first thing my doctor asked me when I showed him my lump in my nipple was "Do you smoke marijuana?"

Sayker is offline Junior Member
    I have pretty bad gyno from smoking weed. Actually already had surgery once and they grew back. And I assure you it is not from ever takin steroids , my surgeon gave me a study on it... something to do with my body converting the plant estrogens or somethin... but rest assured if your smokin all day everyday and you are gyno prone, you're gonna get some titties. Dont be a quitter though, just get em cut out every couple years.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Funny thread, I just wouldn't do it even though I think it will not have corresponding side effects with the gear, but because it is the very anithesis of the BB lifestyle, you know-discipline-work ethic-knowledge. Somehow weed just doesn't fit into this for me.

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sayker
    I have pretty bad gyno from smoking weed. Actually already had surgery once and they grew back. And I assure you it is not from ever takin steroids, my surgeon gave me a study on it... something to do with my body converting the plant estrogens or somethin... but rest assured if your smokin all day everyday and you are gyno prone, you're gonna get some titties. Dont be a quitter though, just get em cut out every couple years.
    gyno surgery every 2 years? No thank you.

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    I have pretty bad gyno from smoking weed. Actually already had surgery once and they grew back. And I assure you it is not from ever takin steroids, my surgeon gave me a study on it... something to do with my body converting the plant estrogens or somethin... but rest assured if your smokin all day everyday and you are gyno prone, you're gonna get some titties. Dont be a quitter though, just get em cut out every couple years.

How do yo know your gyno isnt from puberty?
    I know guys who smoke weed all day everyday like its there job.. actually it basically is there job, they have no gyno and its fire bud not crp weed. A couple of them are kind of fat from eating crap food late at night but thats it. I'm not saying that THC doesnt increase estrogen levels at all. I'm just saying not to the point where its noticeable, let alone surgery being required.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Dont be a quitter though, just get em cut out every couple years.
    Yeah, real good/sound advice there.

Thread closed as recreational drug talk is not permissible here.

~SC~

Thread Information