Thread: Whatcha Think??

The Pontiff is offline New Member

Whatcha Think??

In previous phases I tested the waters with different supplements which weren't as potent as the real deal (steroids ). Andro, etc.. I'm wanting to gain 20-25lbs of solid muscle over a period of 5-8months, which I will use to my benefit as I will try out for a semi-pro football team earlier next year. Wide-out or Tight End will be the goals.

I'm 6'3 180, quite athletic if that makes a dif.

This will be my first ever steroid cycle so I'm looking for the most safe and potent benefit that would assist me. A complete cycle would help also, thanks..

Whatcha think??
    Last edited by The Pontiff; 09-28-2005 at 04:44 PM.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Test E 600 mg wkly for 10-12 weeks, do you you need to worry about clearance times? Research PCT!

SoulCard is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shortie
    Test E 600 mg wkly for 10-12 weeks, do you you need to worry about clearance times? Research PCT!
    I agree...good first time out...could front load with dbol 30mg/day...but even then, 25-30 lbs is a lot to add in 3months....

big_C is offline Member
    Test only for first cycle IMO...Test E @ 500 mg EW is good, split shots Mon and Thurs..and have Nolva on hand..l-dex @ .25 or .5 ED

1REDNECK1 is offline New Member
    I Have A Question Im Starting My First Cycle 4oomg Test Cyp 300mg Decca A Week And Arimadex O.5 Mg Every Other Day Do Yall This Think This Cycle Will Help Me To 230 Im 6'0 210 Now

SoulCard is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1REDNECK1
    I Have A Question Im Starting My First Cycle 4oomg Test Cyp 300mg Decca A Week And Arimadex O.5 Mg Every Other Day Do Yall This Think This Cycle Will Help Me To 230 Im 6'0 210 Now
    first, start your own thread, dont steal his...
    second, we probablly cant answer that question with out a lot more info...like diet, training schedule, age, experience, etc...

Thread Information