hopolb33 is offline Junior Member

Winter cycle help...

Okay guys i just got off my cycle about 2 month ago and about to start a winter bulk cycle in december...My last cycle was week 1-12 eq 600mg/week
    1-10 700mg enth and all the way through i took liquidex and nolva...Took nolvadex for pct and guys i kept every thing i mena lost a lil defenition but strenghth is the same actually a lil stronger and wieght is the same...on my other cycles i lost alot and on thsi bulker i am trying to keep like i did last time.....Here is what i plain on doing...
    1-4 test suspension 100mg ed
    1-4 anadrol 50mg ed
    1-8 test enthanate 600mg
    1-8 deca 400mg
    pct--this is my main ?? i dont want to loose all my gains and it seems liek when i do a bulker i feel like i shrink right up i am goin to buy soem igf to run during pct but does any one else have any thing else i cna take i took clomid on a cycle almost liek this but didnt take suyspension and anadrol i took dbol in stead and i lost almost all kept maybe 10 pounds out of the 25 i gained

vein-x is offline Associate Member
    Give HCG a try the last 4 weeks of your cycle. I would suggest running it:
    Weeks 1-2: 2000iu/week shot 1000iu Monday & 1000iu Thursday
    Weeks 3-4: 1000iu/week shot 500iu Monday & 500iu Thursday

Gets everything back up to normal very quickly so that PCT is easier on you, and you keep more of your gains. Get others opinion, but don't rule out my suggestion. Whatever you do, don't slack off on PCT, as you can see what it does to you. Get the most repped PCT, research it and then ask with a specific layout. You'll get much better feedback that way.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Quote Originally Posted by hopolb33
    Okay guys i just got off my cycle about 2 month ago and about to start a winter bulk cycle in december...My last cycle was week 1-12 eq 600mg/week
    1-10 700mg enth and all the way through i took liquidex and nolva...Took nolvadex for pct and guys i kept every thing i mena lost a lil defenition but strenghth is the same actually a lil stronger and wieght is the same...on my other cycles i lost alot and on thsi bulker i am trying to keep like i did last time.....Here is what i plain on doing...
    1-4 test suspension 100mg ed
    1-4 anadrol 50mg ed
    1-8 test enthanate 600mg
    1-8 deca 400mg
    pct--this is my main ?? i dont want to loose all my gains and it seems liek when i do a bulker i feel like i shrink right up i am goin to buy soem igf to run during pct but does any one else have any thing else i cna take i took clomid on a cycle almost liek this but didnt take suyspension and anadrol i took dbol in stead and i lost almost all kept maybe 10 pounds out of the 25 i gained
    You got issues here bro-deca for eight weeks, ship it to me and you will get about as much good out of it. And with the superlong deca ester you should run test at least a week past the deca IMO.(some here say 2 weeks). Dump the deca, the rest goes together well for a short cycle. PCT Two weeks after last Test e inj start clomid 300, then 100mg ed for 3 weeks. If you choose you can concurrently run nolva at 20 mg ed with it(PCT).

hopolb33 is offline Junior Member
    alright guys thanx for the advise shoudl i run hcg the last 4 weeks or no>???

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Quote Originally Posted by hopolb33
    alright guys thanx for the advise shoudl i run hcg the last 4 weeks or no>???
    Prolly not, short cycle like that, you will be supressed but not atrophied.

Thread Information