gigglez2025 is offline New Member

why run test longer ?

ive seen several of you guys say that when stacking, you should run the test 2 or 3 weeks longer than everything else. im going to run a cycle of test and equipoise . initially i was going to run the eq a few weeks longer to maybe harden up my gains a little bit. what is everyones opinion on this. thanks.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    I would only run the test longer when it comes to 19-nor compounds like deca or tren . EQ I'd run 1 week short of test E or C or conversely right up to the end with sust or omna. I wouldn't run it longer than the test as I do not think it would really 'solidify' your gains as well as recovering your natural test production would.

chest6 is offline Banned
    what symatech said..its really a must when running it with compounds that shut down your natty test much more than others (as symatech said...deca and tren ). I would run the test one week longer than the EQ even still. How many weeks are you going to run both?

jaydub is offline Senior Member
    I just think you should hit the test longer than the other longer acting esters to keep levels even, and help with PCT. test e and c aren't active in your system as long as an eq or deca

gigglez2025 is offline New Member
    i will be taking 500mg of sust and 400mg eq. both for 10 weeks.

jaydub is offline Senior Member
    yeah..sust is a long acting test, so you can get away with that.

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydub
    yeah..sust is a long acting test, so you can get away with that.
    since when is sus long acting??

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    ester length is the reason. And the decanoate ester in sust is long acting.

Quote Originally Posted by Deezuhl
    since when is sus long acting??
    since it was first synthesized The long esters in sust are active for almost 3 weeks, which makes it the longest estered tests and hence the longest acting.

EDIT: nevermind drummerboy said it, I just didn't read his post that carefully at first.

Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    since it was first synthesized The long esters in sust are active for almost 3 weeks, which makes it the longest estered tests and hence the longest acting.

EDIT: nevermind drummerboy said it, I just didn't read his post that carefully at first.

what about the other 3 esters besides decanoate?? if its so long acting then why does it require Ed shots?? I know pct starts 18 days after but thats cause of just 1 ester right?? the other 3 have no bearing..??

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Yeah pretty much, the iso is fairly long as well, and the percent makeup of sust is heavily in the longer two esters. And yes you have to inject e/d or eod to get steady blood levels due to the short acting esters in it. This is the basis for why I have no use for sust.
    Last edited by shortie; 09-28-2005 at 04:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by shortie
    Yeah pretty much, the iso is fairly long as well, and the percent makeup of sust is heavily in the longer two esters. And yes you have to inject e/d or eod to get steady blood levels due to the short acting esters in it. This is the basis for why I have no use for sust.
    I have a buddy on the Qv 4t and he is loving it and only shooting 250mg ew.. And honestly he has packed on some clean weight in 4 weeks.. i guess everyone reacts differnt. same as 4 other buddies i have the get tren like results from eq/winny cycles. weird.. short and long esters in the same blend just doesnt make much sense to me. pct starts 18 days after last shot cause the long esters, yet must be shot ed cause the short esters..

Quote Originally Posted by Deezuhl
    I have a buddy on the Qv 4t and he is loving it and only shooting 250mg ew.. And honestly he has packed on some clean weight in 4 weeks.. i guess everyone reacts differnt. same as 4 other buddies i have the get tren like results from eq/winny cycles. weird.. short and long esters in the same blend just doesnt make much sense to me. pct starts 18 days after last shot cause the long esters, yet must be shot ed cause the short esters..
    precicely why I don't like sust or omna. check this thread out it should clarify things for you. http://67.18.108.244/showthread.php?...5&page=1&pp=40

and an oldie but goodie

http://67.18.108.244/showthread.php?t=524

Thread Information