forzajoe1234 is offline New Member

Question ***Drain it out???***

hey guys, i was wondering what you thought about my current situation. early sunday morning i took one shot of test which was 200 milligrams and 2ccs. i had no pain at all. yesterday there has been some pain, and some slight swelling. the area around the injection site is a little larger, and its sensitive. its a little discolored too. i was wondering if i should drain this out? thanks!

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Hold off an observe it.It most likely is an inflamation and will clear up in a few days.

~Pinnacle~

mule1983 is offline Associate Member
    It happens to me sometimes, where did you put it? 2ml is not alot but it still has to be somewhere for a while. I use prop as my only test and i get the same thing sometimes. I dont do glute injects anymore because of it. Just watch it... i also wouldnt try and drain it yourself... but its your call

MULE

mranak is offline Associate Member
    If you eventually believe that it is an infection, then don't play doctor yourself. Go to a real doctor and get some antibiotics.

STRANGE is offline Associate Member
    what kind of test?

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    bro i am going thru this right now... shot 1.5 cc's of test c into my right tricep. shot went smooth (hey pinn i didn't say cake)... a day and a half later my tri was swollen, had a red patch around injection site, and my tricep was sore as hell. was hard to straighten my arm out even. thought i had an infection, but waited it out like the guys said, and sure enuff it's been getting better everyday. 2day it's almost totally better and it's been 4 days since shot... i think as long as u don't start running a fever u shld just keep an eye on it...

Quote Originally Posted by topvega
    bro i am going thru this right now... shot 1.5 cc's of test c into my right tricep. shot went smooth (hey pinn i didn't say cake)... a day and a half later my tri was swollen, had a red patch around injection site, and my tricep was sore as hell. was hard to straighten my arm out even. thought i had an infection, but waited it out like the guys said, and sure enuff it's been getting better everyday. 2day it's almost totally better and it's been 4 days since shot... i think as long as u don't start running a fever u shld just keep an eye on it...
    Yes you did.

~Pinnacle~

forzajoe1234 is offline New Member
    I was very clean about everything. Today it feels much better. The size around the site is smaller too. I have taken shots in the ass before and it was never this bad. Any ideas how to avoid this issue? I'm up for another shot in a couple of days. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by forzajoe1234
    I was very clean about everything. Today it feels much better. The size around the site is smaller too. I have taken shots in the ass before and it was never this bad. Any ideas how to avoid this issue? I'm up for another shot in a couple of days. Thanks!
    Yes...inject at a slower rate.

~Pinnacle~

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    Yes...inject at a slower rate.

~Pinnacle~
    yep, i warm the syringe with the juice in it...inject slow, and message the area to dissipate the liquid.

slow is always good..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    yep, i warm the syringe with the juice in it...inject slow, and message the area to dissipate the liquid.

slow is always good..
    i do the same thing.. anytime u r shooting a virgin muscle though expect more pain then a muscle u have shot b4...
    size of the shot is a factor also. my delts can take over 2cc's no problem, but i have now found out my triceps don't like 1.5 cc's. next time i will limit them to 1cc and see how they behave afterwards...

HumanPerfection1 is offline Associate Member
    leave it for 6 days rub it in the hott shower and put icy hott, it will go away

Honest Abe is offline Associate Member
    take some advil or ibprofen its an anti-inflamatory, also try some anti-biotic if you have them.

Thread Information