big&tall is offline Associate Member

10 Or Mor Weeks On Cyp ?????????

im at the end of my 5th week oc cyp do you think it whould bee beter to stop at 10 or go on a little longer just wondering? i have had few people tell me to go for 13 or 14 weeks. this is my first cycle.

musclestack is offline Productive Member
    If you're still getting good gains at week 10, it wouldn't hurt to go a few more weeks.

big_C is offline Member
    14 weeks with cyp is good...cyp is the longest of the esters

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    It's your first cycle 10 weeks is good no more then 12.

what is the harm in mor weeks the sides get your test back up or what?

Quote Originally Posted by big&tall
    what is the harm in mor weeks the sides get your test back up or what?
    The longer you stay shut down the harder it is to recover HPTA functions. You have never went through PCT so you have no idea if a moderate cycle will be hard or easy to recover from.

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by big_C
    there are longer bro....ever heard of test decanoate?

Darkness is offline Member
    You should run it for 14, you first cycle is the one where you'll gain the most, so do it right the first time. cyp takes too long to kick in, you should've taken something to kickstart you.

big_C is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfyEVH
    there are longer bro....ever heard of test decanoate?
    Ahh, yes, slipped my mind, ok let's rephrase that ,cyp is the longest ester of the most common used single esters....there thats better!! Although decanoate is in Sust, i don't think it's to common solo.
    Last edited by big_C; 09-28-2005 at 06:22 PM.

mranak is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by big_C
    Ever hear of Testosterone Undecanoate?

mranak is offline Associate Member
    ^^
    Oh shit, posted that before reading the entire thread. That's hilarious that wolfyEVH and I said very similar things.

big_C is offline Member
    look up!! And yes!!

do you think if i go with 14 weeks do i need to go with hgc

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    do you think if i go with 14 weeks do i need to go with hgc
    Wouldnt hurt, although I agree with THEMUDMAN, when he stated,"It's your first cycle 10 weeks is good no more then 12." Thats what I ran for my first cycle. Good gains

slitsoul13 is offline Associate Member
    i really don't think it's smart for him to go so long, this is his first cycle, and what dose are you running the cyp anyways? the test will be in your system a few weeks after, so that's like 3 1/2 - 4 months... way too long for a 1st cyc imo...

slitsoul13 is offline Associate Member
    one more thing... on my test only cycs i usually gained the most in weeks 4-7 and not much after ( i ran for 12 weeks) , but guys who have ran test only 14+ weeks can give you better advice on what gains are possible during those extra weeks

chest6 is offline Banned
    10 should be fine man. If you still are gaining then..extend to 12.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkness
    You should run it for 14, you first cycle is the one where you'll gain the most, so do it right the first time. cyp takes too long to kick in, you should've taken something to kickstart you.
    At the risk of sounding reckless,I have to agree on this one.

~Pinnacle~

It is reckless........ 14 weeks is too long for a first cycle. If he can not make the gains within 10 or even 12 weeks then diet or training is off.Too many guys rely on AAS to grow rather then the basic steps to grow like nutrition and proper training.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    It is reckless........ 14 weeks is too long for a first cycle. If he can not make the gains within 10 or even 12 weeks then diet or training is off.Too many guys rely on AAS to grow rather then the basic steps to grow like nutrition and proper training.
    I'll agree with that 100%...its too common

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    I agree with THEMUDMAN, I made really good gains on my first cycle of Test Cyp @ 500mg/wk for 10 weeks. My second cycle I bumped it to 13 weeks, and then on, but that's b/c I was becoming more experienced.

I agree with what you're saying about diet and training.But it is not reckless.There's not going to be any difference in recovery from either running it 12 weeks or 14 weeks.

~Pinnacle~

iam on the diet on the diet forums the 5 star eating 8 times a day thaking in 350 pritien a day and 2 hours a day in gym 5 day a week so if any gains are there i will get thim. and im on 450 was thinking about 600mg week split into 2x

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    I agree with what you're saying about diet and training.But it is not reckless.There's not going to be any difference in recovery from either running it 12 weeks or 14 weeks.

~Pinnacle~
    Do you know that as a fact or is this your opion? You do not know this person so you can't make that assumption. You need to be safe when giving out advice. Also, 12 weeks is pushing it from 10........why not go 16 then

Do you know that as a fact or is this your opion? You do not know this person so you can't make that assumption. You need to be safe when giving out advice. Also, 12 weeks is pushing it from 10........why not go 16 then
    I'm not going to argue with you.You have no factual proof,neither do I.And all I did was agree with someone.I never came out straight forward and said to run whatever for how long.
    And yes,you do have to be safe when handing out advice.Safe,and conservative are two very different things.Think about it.

~Pinnacle~

I'm not going to argue with you.You have no factual proof,neither do I.And all I did was agree with someone.I never came out straight forward and said to run whatever for how long.
    And yes,you do have to be safe when handing out advice.Safe,and conservative are two very different things.Think about it.

~Pinnacle~
    You said it would not hurt to go 12 or even 14 weeks........... Also, agreeing with someone elses statemnet is the same as saying. I'm not making any assumptions about this guy and telling him to run this cycle 14 weeks.......

Also, you are wrong about what is bolded......... I'm far from conservative but I use good judgment when handing out advice.

Also, this isn't a argument it's a discussion......... very different.

i duno

You said it would not hurt to go 12 or even 14 weeks........... Also, agreeing with someone elses statemnet is the same as saying. I'm not making any assumptions about this guy and telling him to run this cycle 14 weeks.......

Also, you are wrong about what is bolded......... I'm far from conservative but I use good judgment when handing out advice.

Also, this isn't a argument it's a discussion......... very different.
    I said I felt there wouldn't be any significant difference is recovery from running either week 12 or 14.So spare me on twisting my words.
    I've seen you give your stamp of approval on first cycles with DBol /Test/deca ..and Test/winny first cycles.Explain to me how they are safer than running a simple 12-14 Cyp cycle?You could say the lay out looked good.But how do YOU know how that person will react to several different compounds in a cycle?It all boils down to a matter of opinion.By you implying my advice is unsafe,isn't justified in my eyes.I could say the same about you giving the OK on certain cycles,but I don't.Whether I thought it was a good idea or not.

~Pinnacle~

I said I felt there wouldn't be any significant difference is recovery from running either week 12 or 14.So spare me on twisting my words.
    I've seen you give your stamp of approval on first cycles with DBol /Test/deca ..and Test/winny first cycles.Explain to me how they are safer than running a simple 12-14 Cyp cycle?You could say the lay out looked good.But how do YOU know how that person will react to several different compounds in a cycle?It all boils down to a matter of opinion.By you implying my advice is unsafe,isn't justified in my eyes.I could say the same about you giving the OK on certain cycles,but I don't.Whether I thought it was a good idea or not.

~Pinnacle~
    Never.......... Now I know your talking out your ass. I would never suggest Deca in any forst cycle. You do this all the time........... You give out advice that may not be right but is wrong for the situation.

Now if you have something else to say take it to PM's....................
    If not drop it..... you are wrong plain and simple and so is whoever else suggested running this cycle as longer then 12 weeks.

bump

bump
    If you can't make your gains within the 10 or 12 weeks then going longer will not help. This is your first cycle and the experiance isn't there to run it longer yet. JMO

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    I 2nd that.. Mudman knows his shit... hes helped me construct several cycles that ran perfect.

thank you mud man

Thread Information