Thread: Hairloss

r1sk is offline Junior Member

Hairloss

Hey guys i have another question towards this topic... I know we shed hair and was wondering how much hair do we shed/wk thats normal? im taking nizoral 2% from mexico and im still shedding like 12 hairs a day/.. this normal or what? shoudl i take finasteride? if so how quick does it work? i did an enanthate cycle 500mg/wk for 12 wks.. i wanna do another cycle but this shit is fckn scarying me

chest6 is offline Banned
    how do you know how many hairs you shed a day?

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    how do you know how many hairs you shed a day?
    hahahahaha

i run my hands through my scaple and usually come up with 12-20 hairs... and james

Presidential Muscle is offline Junior Member
    Take Avodart just go to www.medicalwellness.com and you can get some there. take it with test and take an anti estrogen and you will be ok. Avodart works great, take 640mg a day of Saw Palmetto (standerized).

but what do i do in the mean time

bump

Presidential Muscle is offline Junior Member
    Sorry went to lunch. What do you mean, What do you do in the mean time?

gaa9679572 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by r1sk
    but what do i do in the mean time
    In the mean time...get finasturide!
    Finasturide=no more hair loss and possible stimulation and regrowth. Which means you can stop counting your daily hair loss. I have been in your same situation twice (although i've never actually counted the hairs..) and it has helped considerably both times.

Quote Originally Posted by gaa9679572
    In the mean time...get finasturide!
    Finasturide=no more hair loss and possible stimulation and regrowth. Which means you can stop counting your daily hair loss. I have been in your same situation twice (although i've never actually counted the hairs..) and it has helped considerably both times.
    how many mg/day? and also for how long?

SMYL_GR8 is offline Senior Member
    how many mg/day? and also for how long?
    Propecia (brand name) is 1mg day indefinite. Proscar (prostate drug) is 5mg day during cycle if desired. Finast will block approx. 80% DHT conversion. Dutasteride will block over 90% DHT conversion. Take your pick.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey guys i have another question towards this topic... I know we shed hair and was wondering how much hair do we shed/wk thats normal? im taking nizoral 2% from mexico and im still shedding like 12 hairs a day/.. this normal or what? shoudl i take finasteride? if so how quick does it work? i did an enanthate cycle 500mg/wk for 12 wks.. i wanna do another cycle but this shit is fckn scarying me
    im sure u lose more than 12 hairs a day, you just dont realize it. A certain amount of hair loss is normal. Most people lose between 50-100 hairs/day. The hair shed daily is not necessarily permanent hair loss. Most of the hair we shed grows back. All hairs have a life expectancy of three to six years. At any given time, some of our hair is growing, some is done growing and in the resting stage, and some is in the falling-out stage. When you start getting big clumps of hair in the drain, then you have a problem

Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814
    im sure u lose more than 12 hairs a day, you just dont realize it. A certain amount of hair loss is normal. Most people lose between 50-100 hairs/day. The hair shed daily is not necessarily permanent hair loss. Most of the hair we shed grows back. All hairs have a life expectancy of three to six years. At any given time, some of our hair is growing, some is done growing and in the resting stage, and some is in the falling-out stage. When you start getting big clumps of hair in the drain, then you have a problem
    that makes me feel alot better man... but to make sure im not losing hair, its better to see a doc right? cuz like i always check my hair but i dunno i get crazy... thanx homie

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814
    Well, how do you explain people with longer than normal hair? That hair has been there for many months or years without falling out.

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    finastride. Use it or lose it (hair).

Thread Information