Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    ProUser910 is offline Associate Member

Steroids on the Plane

Alright heres the deal i started my cycle already and i have all my gear and needles - the thing is i got a new job in another state and i have no choice but to take a plane down there... Will they check or detect steroids or needles in my suitcase??

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    through the x-ray machine YES, they will see yet if they pay attention to it. it's risky bro.

then i really dont know what to do - would u just say mail it to myself priority shipping overnight... cause i take the prop ED so i need it that day?

fballhoss51 is offline Senior Member
    my friend put his vials in his suitcase that goes under tha plane, didnt get caught, but that was him i dono about everytime

MuckDog is offline Senior Member
    keep them on you - thats what i do if i have to go away on business. they arent going to search you so you'll be fine. i have put 3 loaded needles in one of my socks before and thought nothing of it.

Blog Entries
    mail it, much safer, if it's busted and gone better than u being busted with it and both of r gone, u and the gear.

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    What's up Smokey! Where you been?

Blog Entries
    school bro, and work

Blog Entries
    but hey thx for asking, not many ppl on here did that.

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    check the bag and dont do it as carry on.. ive done it several times.. syringes and Slin is legal so they arent even gonna blink when its in your toiletries bag. besides i dont think they xray checked bag. they just swab it with that wand for explosive residue..

that is what my co-worker said he brought down marijuana and the suitcase that goes underneath the plane all they do is swipe their wand for explosives because all those bags they cant check to see what every single person is carrying it doesnt seem logical... i get scared sending things overnight priority shipping because of my whole new apartment it might get lost because im not really settled in and all u know what i mean it would be arriving as i would get the keys seems a little risky and also i paid over 1200 dollars for this cycle id be devostated if anything happened this is why im hoping for the best possibly advise knowing that its only advise no1 here is actually going to check my bag im just going with other peoples way of thinking and taking it into consideration

IndianGodMan is offline Junior Member
    I wouldnt carry any needles... But the vials can be hidden very easily in a toiletry bag or something. Now for any of u the best way to ship is UPS they do no sort of search for ANYTHING! I have shipped plenty of drugs via UPS its the safest. Never cary anything on your person either, if somethings caught in your stow away baggae your in a much better both than if you are caught with it on your person... in which case you are federally fucked!

zeroyon is offline New Member
    I wouldnt carry shit on a plane, screwing with airlines is very serious business..and they don't take it lightly... Anything dealing with Airlines has the FBI, right around the corner..Mail it, or leave it.....

Quote Originally Posted by IndianGodMan
    I wouldnt carry any needles... But the vials can be hidden very easily in a toiletry bag or something. Now for any of u the best way to ship is UPS they do no sort of search for ANYTHING! I have shipped plenty of drugs via UPS its the safest. Never cary anything on your person either, if somethings caught in your stow away baggae your in a much better both than if you are caught with it on your person... in which case you are federally fucked!
    bad info.. UPS is the worst way to ship.. they are a private entity and can open a package for no reason at all. USPS does 10x the volume and requires a search warrnt to open packages unless its leaking etc.. Not a source i know of that ships anything but USPS..

thank you - looks like im gonna go with priority shipping - the only thing i dont know what to do is when to mail it... should i mail it thursday during the day overnight shipping so it will get their on friday even when im not there and havent had the keys to my apartment or whatever

Quote Originally Posted by ProUser910
    thank you - looks like im gonna go with priority shipping - the only thing i dont know what to do is when to mail it... should i mail it thursday during the day overnight shipping so it will get their on friday even when im not there and havent had the keys to my apartment or whatever
    dont do overnight. do priority.. overnight packages have a receipt that stays on file for sender and receiver. my advice is to send the bag checked under the plane not as carry on. youll be fine.. they dont xray those bags. also syringes are legal and there are 100's of diabetics who fly out daily. they dont open the bags. I have done it several times w/o issue. however if you decide to ship send it usps priority 2-3 day.. good luck

alright thank you im so nervous but im just gonna have it in the suitcase that goes under the plane - when they x-ray it theyre going to see so much junk in the suitcase anyways i think itll be too tough to make a judgement that something is steroids since theyre mainly lookin for explosives

alright thank you im so nervous but im just gonna have it in the suitcase that goes under the plane - when they x-ray it theyre going to see so much junk in the suitcase anyways i think itll be too tough to make a judgement that something is steroids since theyre mainly lookin for explosives

they wont xray it all they do is swab it for explosives with that wand and square patch.. that picks up any explosives residue. they dont xray those bags #1 and they dont have a machine big enough for some of the items that get checked under the plane either. put it in your toiletries bag with toothbrush etc.. youll be fine..

Then why dont people just bring lbs of marijuana on suitcases sealed airtight so no smell comes out... but people dont do that they drive state to state when picking up lbs of weed... thats what i dont understand

flyhalf is offline Associate Member
    mail it, not worth the risk.

Then why dont people just bring lbs of marijuana on suitcases sealed airtight so no smell comes out... but people dont do that they drive state to state when picking up lbs of weed... thats what i dont understand

you could wrap weed in block of iron and the damn dog would pick up on it..cmon bro..

so basically when checking suitcases - they just have the dogs to sniff out drugs like cocain and marijuana and they have the sticks that detects bombs and guns but nothing to detect steroids

so basically when checking suitcases - they just have the dogs to sniff out drugs like cocain and marijuana and they have the sticks that detects bombs and guns but nothing to detect steroids
    there is no dog that i know of that sniff out oil.. the amount of steroid busts compared to rec drugs has to be 100,000:1 or more.. bro you gotta make your own decision.. I gave you my advice if it were me i would carry it and i have 3 times.. what you choose to do is up to you.

alright thank you so much you have been patient and replying quickly ill take the word of someone that took the time to respond back the last couple of days to assure id be safe... thank you

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Quote Originally Posted by Deezuhl
    check the bag and dont do it as carry on.. ive done it several times.. syringes and Slin is legal so they arent even gonna blink when its in your toiletries bag. besides i dont think they xray checked bag. they just swab it with that wand for explosive residue..
    Don't have it on you, if some baggage handler finds the shit by accident, it's not your gear, someone must have placed it there-since they will no longer allow you to lock your stuff up this brings up chain of evidence problems.

I should say in all honesty though, I would probably miss a shot or two, it would suck, but then again so would getting arrested on your way to a job.

bitchtits is offline Associate Member

Do not take steriods on a plane

you will get F$cked I repeat you will get F$cked

fanatic is offline Member
    Inject late the day before and mail it to yourself. Trust me, it works.

MacDad22 is offline Junior Member
    in the checked bag will more than likely be fine on a domestic flight.. I've travelled with GH and pins twice a week for almost a year

MacDad

Billyspt4 is offline Associate Member
    Is there really enough metal to be picked up by a metal detector? Like if you were to put the needles in a carry on along with something like, glasses which also have metal. Other than that, would there be enough metal on the edge of the vials to register on a metal detector?

If not, I'd say carry the gear with you and put the needles in a bag with other toiletries and that way you can say if for medicinal purposes.

Quote Originally Posted by bitchtits
    you will get F$cked I repeat you will get F$cked
    seems like all of us who have done it and the guy above who has done it on weekly basis didnt get f$cked i repeat DIDNT get f$cked. also, i would not attempt to test the metal detector. the amount of attention youll have on you if that thing keeps beeping will be unreal after 9/11.. also, i think this guy is relocating not leaving for a weekend. if he was i would suggest you load up a couple syringes before and check the bag. even if caught it would never go down as possession that small amount.

thunderin is offline Member
    I thought that Greyhound runs to every city almost?

16000 daily bus departures to 3100 destinations

You can always find needles at a pharmacy wherever you're moving to. Like Deezuhl said, just load some syringes and then find some needles when you get there

BIG PAPPA PUMP is offline Junior Member
    i barrow my friend's insulin case when i travel & load everything in there... they never thought twice about it

MASTERDBOL is offline Senior Member
    i buy the biggest bottle of shampoo i can find. empty half of it, and put them in the bottle (wrapped up of course). nobody ever suspects contraband in a shampoo bottle.

tempbrit is offline Member
    If you stick it in your checked luggage (without pins) chances are they are not going to know what it is. However, if they do know what it is, how are they going to know that you do not have a prescription for what you are carrying.

Basically, if you draw attention to yourself, the scrutiny will increase accordingly. I am sorry, my 87 year old grandmother gets searched with much less frequency than your everyday muslim. right or wrong, it is reality.

I have taken gear with me on planes literally 100's of times and never ever been questioned. However, I do no carry pins.

Act like a man and make a decision.

1819 is offline Senior Member
    correct. and dont take any advice from your buddy who says its ok to put pot in your suitcase. fvckin retarded. he will be in jail real soon if he thinks its ok.

Presidential Muscle is offline Junior Member
    I would sit down and look at the positives and negative of both and Write down what you think would be a Logical way of doing it, if there is one. Everybody is giving you a different answer, do this, no do this, no do this. Its just making you more nervous trying to decide what to do. Just sit down and write things out. Good Luck.

MASTERDBOL is offline Senior Member
    just take the next two weeks worth and shoot it all at once. then youre squared away for awhile.

Quote Originally Posted by MASTERDBOL
    just take the next two weeks worth and shoot it all at once. then youre squared away for awhile.
    Might as well, it will save a lot of frustration

CapnZ is offline Associate Member
    I travel a lot and my opinion is go with the checked luggage - do NOT carry on. Take just what you need and bury it in your shaving kit. Bury your shaving kit in your workout clothes. Take only what you need for the time you are there.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information