luda210 is offline New Member

First Cycle- Deca and Omnadren 250

hey im 20, 185 lbs. been working out hard for about 3 years and im starting my first cycle in the next couple weeks. I got Deca 300 and Omnadren 250. And want to go a total of around 10 weeks, and this is my first cycle. I am wanting to do a triangle program. What would be an example of how to run it, and also i want to do nolvadex , do i start that right off the begining?, and how much? could someone help me out. thanks.

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    You should still wait a few more years to do a cycle. But if you're still going to do one anyways you should stick with a test only, preferably a single ester like c or e. Also, what the hell is a triangle program? Are you referring to a pyramid?

iv already got the deca and omnadren . ya i mean the pyramid

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    It most likely doesnt expire for awhile so you can save it. Pyramiding is useless,out of date and causes uneven blood levels.

iv already spent a lot of money on everything, and will prolly use it for sure, a lot of guys i know have used the exact same thing first cycle too, but they said they dotn remeber exact dosages for the pyramiding.

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    don't pyramid, it doesn't do shit dude...research any board and they will agree, your friends are clueless. you can run deca and test for your first, i did that. i'ts best to run only test so you can see how your body reacts to it. but if you do deca and testo:
    Omni 125mgs eod wk 1-11
    deca 300mgs wk 1-10
    PCT

mitch428cj is offline Member
    i would use the omnadrens either everyday or every other day if you want to get the most out of it . I just started a cycle like a week and 1/2 ago and im using one amp every other day . you could do mon/thurs shots but i dont like them with omna/sus because of the esters they contain . if your wanting to do 500mg a week then you would have to split 2 amps into 4 shots and do mon/wed/fri/sun . Id do the nolvadex at 10mg per day on cycle and 20mg day during PCT . start the clomid/nolvadex PCT 2 1/2 weeks after the last shot .

Thread Information