bignbald02 is offline Junior Member

Unhappy is this clen i got trash?

I just got my liquid clen in the mail the other day and through-out the day i dosed 250mcg........i felt NOTHING!......can anyone give any advice? could it possibly be cause i was taking eca stacks for a few months b4 this?? any feed back from ppl with experience is appreciated...thx bros

mranak is offline Associate Member
    If you bought it from the site sponsor, then it is good.

And you should not have used 250mcg on your first day.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Personally on my first day of use 20mcg grams screws me up something fierce, doesn't seem to subside for the first couple weeks for me. Make sure you are getting the right dosing.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    When you split your doses throughout the day as you did,you won't get the side effects like taking the dose all at once.That's the smart way to do it.But starting at 250 mcgs is foolish on your first day.It takes a day or two to build up in your system.So you could possibly be jumping the gun a bit.Try taking a safe,but larger dose at once and see what happens.
    Also,running and ECA stack wouldn't effect the potency of clen .

~Pinnacle~

Quote Originally Posted by shortie
    Make sure you are getting the right dosing.
    Good point....Are you certain you used 250 mcgs?How did you measure it?

~Pinnacle~

Personally I don't trust those pump sprayers, just doesn't seem real accurate and with something with very fine doses it seems awful easy to be off a large amount...

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by bignbald02
    I just got my liquid clen in the mail the other day and through-out the day i dosed 250mcg........i felt NOTHING!......can anyone give any advice? could it possibly be cause i was taking eca stacks for a few months b4 this?? any feed back from ppl with experience is appreciated...thx bros
    If it is from ARR, like mranak said, “it’s good” and if you did take 250mcgs (approx 13 squirts) as a first dose, you’d literally be incapacitated.

You answered your own question, the ECA stack severely reduces Clen absorption. Hooker states in the Clen profile that when administered together (Ephedra being preferred by the beta-2) Clen uptake is reduced to 32%. I’ve been on Clen for 7 weeks, but I missed the stack’s kick and began Thermbuterol (ECA) again this week on 9/26, at one half serving (my usual dosage). However, since I still have Clen left, I’ve been running it also at my plateau rate of 120-140mcgs; two doses 7am/3pm. For the past six weeks I’ve kept a washcloth or paper towels at my desk to dry/clear my face from the Clen induced perspiration. This week, I hardly even notice it. My gym kick is back with a vengeance. The Clen absorption is so low, I’ll probably ramp it on up to 200 + just to compensate for the low absorption and finish it up.

Obviously, if you want to try Clen you’ll have to discontinue the stack.

This guy the other day only took 100mcgs on day one (of course he wasn’t on ECA) and well, read what happened to him below…

Too much Clen, help!!!
    I think I went a little overboard. I took a 100mcg's and I am still shaking like crazy. What to do to help subside these side effects. I took it yesterday at 4pm, went to the gym at 5:30pm, worked out for an 1 1/2 hours, then about 20 minutes after working, my legs start getting weak and I am starting to shake. Plus, I got this f**king migraine now. I know now to use a lower dose, but in the meantime, what can I do for this situation? Any suggestions are welcomed.

Here’s the thread…
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=194306

M.
    Last edited by magic32; 09-29-2005 at 11:23 AM. Reason: error

Personally I don't trust those pump sprayers, just doesn't seem real accurate and with something with very fine doses it seems awful easy to be off a large amount...
    It's effective, you just have to stay alert. If, it tips or just settles, the squirt can come out less than full or not all. I'm accustomed to the feel now so I can tell when it's not right, and compensate for it.

M.

Guess I just don't trust my tongue to tell the difference between 1ml and 1.25 mls.....................

Guess I just don't trust my tongue to tell the difference between 1ml and 1.25 mls.....................
    It doesn't have to be that sensitive, you won't get more than a full squirt. But if it's less, and you squirt it every day/twice a day, you'll know it wasn't full.

M.

I suppose I didn't understand Hookers profile on clen ?I read it as it's ok to run ECA between clen cycles of 2 wks on/2 wks off.Like I said,I breezed through it,and probably misread what was stated.

~Pinnacle~

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    I suppose I didn't understand Hookers profile on clen ?I read it as it's ok to run ECA between clen cycles of 2 wks on/2 wks off.Like I said,I breezed through it,and probably misread what was stated.

~Pinnacle~
    I think so.
    He would never advocate taking days or weeks off during Clen. The substance dosen't work that way. You need to run it straight between 6 and 12 weeks to fully benefit from it's properties. Plus the slight anabolic effect dosen't even occur until after 6 straight weeks.

M.

Thread Information