Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Quote Originally Posted by KINGKONG
    Makes you think, huh...They actually compare our precious juice with dirty crack or meth..Our government sucks...Needs to be some big changes in laws on a state and federal basis... on the feds...

Yes but then you get ppl talking about how they are addicted to roids like they are some rec drug. I dont think the anabolic community helps anything.

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    HAHAHAH probably true! Damn him.

I'd recommend you leave the country ASAP, then you don't need to worry about what will happen.
    I would if I could bro..I got business's to run money to make before I can retire to a steriod friendly country..I love mexico...Someday I'll be knee deep in juice,pot,and senorita's..Someday...

RA
    I would if I could bro..I got business's to run money to make before I can retire to a steriod friendly country..I love mexico...Someday I'll be knee deep in juice,pot,and senorita's..Someday...

ha, sounds like the perfect retirement.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Hell Yes! But that was actually for BIGSNOR. But I don't blame you.

Quote Originally Posted by roidattack
    Yes but then you get ppl talking about how they are addicted to roids like they are some rec drug. I dont think the anabolic community helps anything.
    It's annoying I know to have a bunch of idiots talking about how they are addicted to steriods ..But Iam worried about my family and friends going to the clink over some hormones..Thats sad..It's a personal dicision to use drugs..I think everybody should make their own decision and we should tax pot,juice,etc and pump the money in drug abuse prevention..The only way to stop a junked out future is a really good program for the kids..maybe even a whole hour a day in school devoted to drug abuse prevention..As many drug addicts that are out there we cannot do anything about the current problem just correct the future the best we can and learn from our mistakes...IMO

RA
    It's annoying I know to have a bunch of idiots talking about how they are addicted to steriods..But Iam worried about my family and friends going to the clink over some hormones..Thats sad..It's a personal dicision to use drugs..I think everybody should make their own decision and we should tax pot,juice,etc and pump the money in drug abuse prevention..The only way to stop a junked out future is a really good program for the kids..maybe even a whole hour a day in school devoted to drug abuse prevention..As many drug addicts that are out there we cannot do anything about the current problem just correct the future the best we can and learn from our mistakes...IMO

Agreed. Maybe AR should get a lobbyist in Washington.

Smile

ha, sounds like the perfect retirement.
    Dosen't it though....Heaven

Agreed. Maybe AR should get a lobbyist in Washington.
    Iam down..As a lobbyist Iam going to need to get a ton of money to kick back to the powers that be..Or I could get the senate all juiced out..lol

RA
    Iam down..As a lobbyist Iam going to need to get a ton of money to kick back to the powers that be..Or I could get the senate all juiced out..lol
    So lets hear your resume: "Well, I bust guys heads for a living" the end.

j/k bro.

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    We need to follow our older smarter brother canada and alot of their policy...I Need to be able to use juice without risking everything Ive worked all my life for..You know...
    can i get an AMEN TO THAT!

So lets hear your resume: "Well, I bust guys heads for a living" the end.

j/k bro.
    You gotta add the fact that I graduated from high-school on that resume..Iam very proud of that..LOL

Quote Originally Posted by 305GUY
    can i get an AMEN TO THAT!
    AMEN!!My brother...

RA
    You gotta add the fact that I graduated from high-school on that resume..Iam very proud of that..LOL

LMAO. Actually a person in your line of work might get something done in D.C.

Seriously though, AR could have a place for donations like the sponsers. If ppl threw even $20-$40 dollars/year at it, that would end up being tons of cash. What is there 40K members?

LMAO. Actually a person in your line of work might get something done in D.C.

Seriously though, AR could have a place for donations like the sponsers. If ppl threw even $20-$40 dollars/year at it, that would end up being tons of cash. What is there 40K members?
    Should be 40K members..Maybe we should start a thread asking for donations..Thats like 800K at 20 dollars a person..We could get something crooked done for that Iam sure...

RA
    Maybe one of the mods or Brian can chime in if they see this.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Just donate it to me, I'll knock off whoever I need to for 800K.

Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    Just donate it to me, I'll knock off whoever I need to for 800K.
    I got 5 on it...Anybody else?

Maybe one of the mods or Brian can chime in if they see this.
    That would be great for all of us..But the truth is everybody is out for themselves and almost everyone are some cheap bastards..Sad but true fact Ive found out over the years

RA
    That would be great for all of us..But the truth is everybody is out for themselves and almost everyone are some cheap bastards..Sad but true fact Ive found out over the years

I would have to agree there. Like I said, the anabolic community doesnt do much for itself.

smiler is offline Senior Member
    imo here is your biggest prob, you live in a small town (so do i) the juge and all the lawers golf together eat out togerther bang each others wifes for all i know. so what to do..if you get a great hot shot city lawer...like it or not you will offend everyone and it will be held against you. (trust me small town.) for those of you in the city who dont think outoftowners get the shaft speeding thru a small town i got news for you. like everyone else said get a lawer, but the one who hangs out anf golfs with the judge. if it is truly a small town you already know who this is...hopefully he likes you. it won't hurt to also consult with that hot shot city lawer to get ideas and pass on to your lawer but do not have him shown up. small towns have there own "set of rules" totally depending on who you are. good luck

Lifter2005 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thejuiceisloose
    Nope, can't be dont think that. Just b/c the dog sat down doesn't mean squat. I can train my dog to sit down everytime it saw a bag, doesnt mean I have any illegal substance in it. Get my point? Like I told you there is no way a dog can sniff out AS. The only thing I could think of right now is if the bag was around anyone that was doing illegal drugs(i.e. marijuana, cocaine, etc, that is detectable by the dog). Oh and btw, 1 dog isnt trained for detecting let's say drugs and bombs. Each dog is trained for a different purpose.
    your last sentence isnt true. i was a police officer for 3 years. i worked with k9 officers on a daily basis. some dogs have multiple abilities. some dogs are capapble of detecting drugs, bombs, and tracking people.

aadrenaline is offline Banned
    what state are you in? i know in new york if your sentanced to 5 years probation(fellony) the minimum time spent is 18months and your probation can submit a request for early discharge..doesnt mean they will but its worth a shot if you get it..im on a 5 year probation and im being let off at 3 years..
    the only thing that sucks is if your convicted that shit stays with you on every job application and everything.

sucks to hear this shit get a really good lawyer they can usual get you dropped down if they are well know in your district..also is this your first time being arrested that will help alot with the outcome. with that amount of stuff its obviously not intent to sell. i really doubt you'll get into that much trouble at all. JMO

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~

yea, but i don't know too many guys that will blow a guy through a mail slot for a hit of test or deca ...

nor do they go around beating down old ladies to get a fix..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    yea, but i don't know too many guys that will blow a guy through a mail slot for a hit of test or deca ...

..Really....I've never heard of someone rolling up and cracking skulls so they can get some paper for a few amps.....
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

BIGSNOR is offline Associate Member
    talked to a woman on the inside of this all today, im charged with two class C felonies for possession. I have a 10 grand bond to post as well. im going to get a good lawyer i just dont know any in my area really that would know jack shit about this. i dont want a lawyer that is gonna first off tell me how bad steroids are, cuz i know they wont fight hard for me at all, if they start out lecturing. and im sure thats how all of them will be with all the baseball shit going on lately.

RA

Personally I dont compare the two. But when you bring up words like addiction, thats a trigger for the mainstream to throw us in jail with the junkies.

Image is everything. Look at baseball.

Quote Originally Posted by BIGSNOR
    talked to a woman on the inside of this all today, im charged with two class C felonies for possession. I have a 10 grand bond to post as well. im going to get a good lawyer i just dont know any in my area really that would know jack shit about this. i dont want a lawyer that is gonna first off tell me how bad steroids are, cuz i know they wont fight hard for me at all, if they start out lecturing. and im sure thats how all of them will be with all the baseball shit going on lately.
    A good lawyer will make you feel at ease if they don't..Do not use them..
    Also the old saying you get what you pay for is usually true in the case of lawyers..

Quote Originally Posted by almostgone
    ..Really....I've never heard of someone rolling up and cracking skulls so they can get some paper for a few amps.....
    Really I just beat my old neighbor lady down for enough money to get my EOD sust fix...I told her I needed to inject EOD, but she insisted I only needed it once a week so I jabbed her broke her nose then mounted her and beat her in too submission..She shouldn't argue with an expert I guess..

do hand jobs count?lol
    really though look at all the old male bodybuilding "sponsers" who want to take you to a hotel room to take photo's of you for some "donation" money or juice..

RA
    Really I just beat my old neighbor lady down for enough money to get my EOD sust fix...I told her I needed to inject EOD, but she insisted I only needed it once a week so I jabbed her broke her nose then mounted her and beat her in too submission..She shouldn't argue with an expert I guess..
    Im cryin.

Im cryin.
    She should have known you don't mess with a man on sus..I think we all know that.. on old ladys keeping me from my precious.........

BTW I know Ive been clowing on this thread, but this shit is serious..Good luck getting off the charges..Just like OJ your not guilty untill proven...

smiler is offline Senior Member
    what has happened to this thread? funny but....

Quote Originally Posted by smiler
    Beat you to the punch...Sometimes in a bad time like this all you can do is laugh and hope for the best...

RA
    Quote Originally Posted by smiler

Anyone that has a response to the original topic can post it up. No one is stopping them.

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    Roidattack long time bro..Good to see you..Thats Corky Thatcher from Life goes On...He is the coolest..Yes, you can sigh..Thats not me
    Corky is the man.. dont forget his sister.."BECCuuuhhhh"".. My boss has a signed poster of him up in his house.. LOL Sick fuck..

Quote Originally Posted by Deezuhl
    Corky is the man.. dont forget his sister.."BECCuuuhhhh"".. My boss has a signed poster of him up in his house.. LOL Sick fuck..
    Bro, you have to get me one of those posters...Ask your boss were he got it..I need one!!

SwoleDave is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGSNOR

That dont add up... two felony charges for possession? Are you totally truthfull on this?

RA
    Bro, you have to get me one of those posters...Ask your boss were he got it..I need one!!

You guys are just wrong.

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    Ebay bro.. there arent any for sale right now i checked but keep checking and youll see them up there.. my boss is bad.. he got retard wrapping paper from tshirthell.com too..,

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information