Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Quote Originally Posted by Deezuhl
    he got retard wrapping paper from tshirthell.com too..,

so much for being pc. lol...

twisteddendrite is offline New Member
    Posession of class III is not a felony so I think someone is full of shit.
    You get caught with a small amount of gear they just take it away from you and say bye.

spidernbutterfly is offline Associate Member

?? the search

1) I just read the original post, and I have never heard of a dog that will hit on gear. Did you get the gear from someone that sells other narcotics? The dog could have hit on a residual odor if your source stores all of it together.
    2) Unfortunatley (SP?) They say they smelled dope, so it's your word against theirs. Depending on what State your in, just the odor of marijuana is enough Probable Caue to search your car. Did they call for the dog before or after they searched your bag and found your gear?
    3) If you really don't smoke the chronic, get a hair test done, at least it will prove you didn't or haven't smoked weed prior to or after the search. A clean test may lean towards a bullshit search.
    4) Go back to wear you were pulled over. See if you can smell anything remotely close to MJ. In my neck of the woods, Ditch Weed is all over the place (from COPS just dumping little shit out on the side of the raod, so they don't have to arrest you and do the paper work).

Peace - SnB

mranak is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spidernbutterfly
    3) If you really don't smoke the chronic, get a hair test done, at least it will prove you didn't or haven't smoked weed prior to or after the search. A clean test may lean towards a bullshit search.
    I like this one. It can really change the perspective of the judger, I would think.

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Deezuhl
    Ebay bro.. there arent any for sale right now i checked but keep checking and youll see them up there.. my boss is bad.. he got retard wrapping paper from tshirthell.com too..,
    I think me and your boss should kick it sometime..We could go make fun of the old PPL at the gym then slide by the group homes to say hello to are retarted friends..For real though I like retarted PPL, they rock..I used to have this girl Maggie at school we were going out at least thats what I told her while my friends laughed away(I don't know why she was pretty except for the fact she looked like she had been hit by a bus..The backed over again..But me and her and all the special ed peeps got along brilliant we had a gang, we had brain who was a head-banger..Evertime the band played he would bob his head uncontrollably..Then we had avery my special black friend he could cut a rug like no one Ive ever seen..I'd go "avery dance" and that 250+ pound cat would get funky he would dance at lightning speeds and everyone would stop and watch his crazy a$$ getting jiggy with it..Then we had smelly james,now smelly james didn't get that nickname because he smelled like colone..Quite the opposite in fact, he smelled like poop..Everyday at lunch I would have smelly james name off the girls that he banged the night before(and of course they were the finest at our school and he was lying, but that didn't stop the wonderfull lies that this guy would come up with..Now lets get back to my girl Maggie, now she was something special..I knew everyday when I walked in school she would run up and hug me with all of her retarted/midget might..She loved me, it was sweet..But my friends would always ask her who her boyfriend was and she would say me and then blush her flat little head off...They got it on video yearbook, its priceless..All in all I was really nice to all the retarted peeps, they all had my back and Iam sure if thing got bad they would rip the school apart...You guys might be thinking that Iam insecure so Iam picking on someone not as intellegent or popular as I was to make myself feel better..Okay so thats true but I'd say I had alot of special friends and I miss them..

Quote Originally Posted by KINGKONG
    I think me and your boss should kick it sometime..We could go make fun of the old PPL at the gym then slide by the group homes to say hello to are retarted friends..For real though I like retarted PPL, they rock..I used to have this girl Maggie at school we were going out at least thats what I told her while my friends laughed away(I don't know why she was pretty except for the fact she looked like she had been hit by a bus..The backed over again..But me and her and all the special ed peeps got along brilliant we had a gang, we had brain who was a head-banger..Evertime the band played he would bob his head uncontrollably..Then we had avery my special black friend he could cut a rug like no one Ive ever seen..I'd go "avery dance" and that 250+ pound cat would get funky he would dance at lightning speeds and everyone would stop and watch his crazy a$$ getting jiggy with it..Then we had smelly james,now smelly james didn't get that nickname because he smelled like colone..Quite the opposite in fact, he smelled like poop..Everyday at lunch I would have smelly james name off the girls that he banged the night before(and of course they were the finest at our school and he was lying, but that didn't stop the wonderfull lies that this guy would come up with..Now lets get back to my girl Maggie, now she was something special..I knew everyday when I walked in school she would run up and hug me with all of her retarted/midget might..She loved me, it was sweet..But my friends would always ask her who her boyfriend was and she would say me and then blush her flat little head off...They got it on video yearbook, its priceless..All in all I was really nice to all the retarted peeps, they all had my back and Iam sure if thing got bad they would rip the school apart...You guys might be thinking that Iam insecure so Iam picking on someone not as intellegent or popular as I was to make myself feel better..Okay so thats true but I'd say I had alot of special friends and I miss them..
    How this fits in too this thread you might ask..well maggie after 12 years of hard work is a lawyer and if your in the chicago area..Look her up, she can do wonders for you in court Iam sure...Oh and sorry I hijacked your thread like a terrorist hijacks a 747...

RA

I miss the aholes I used to hang out with. We were all arrogant as hell but hey, we were getting all the women so who cares?

SwoleDave is offline Associate Member
    u guys need to start your own thread...

geez

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleDave

geez
    You need to mind your business hero!

geez

5 years probation

cry me a river...
    Thats a really cool thing to say to a guy who just got popped!

geez

RA

geez

Good one dave.

Quote Originally Posted by roidattack
    Good one dave.
    Hey roidattack we need to start our own thread dave said so

geez

RA
    Hey roidattack we need to start our own thread dave said so

geez
    Not to get off the topic of Dave but dont you live in s fla? If so why dont you go beat the dog shyt out of ross. Next time I get down there Ill buy you a case of beer.

Thats a really cool thing to say to a guy who just got popped!

geez
    1) he didnt just get poped... it was months ago

2) its only common courtesy to start your own thread..

3) you guys are douchbags...

Thank you.

BTW kong... wtf's with the pic?

i dont get it...

RA

Thank you.

1) He didn't say poped. He wasnt even a cardinal.

2) Thats not in my vocabulary

3) Maybe but at least my name isnt swoledave lol

lollipops is offline Associate Member
    You might wnat to look into the Illegal Search and Seizure law. You need to get a lawyer. They had no warrant, but the weed smell may have given them probable cause, but they found no weed. I am thinking you may be fine because of that loophole.

Anyway, my friend go busted with 3000 dbol last year. He got a special program (ARD) and 1 yr probation. Its not like you were selling coke or something like that. He didnt even get a piss test throughout the probation. You should be fine, but get a lawyer in case. Let me know what happens.

at least i dont have a cartoon viking in my avatar.

and i dont post 24 times a day. get a life.

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGSNOR
    talked to a woman on the inside of this all today, im charged with two class C felonies for possession. I have a 10 grand bond to post as well. im going to get a good lawyer i just dont know any in my area really that would know jack shit about this. i dont want a lawyer that is gonna first off tell me how bad steroids are, cuz i know they wont fight hard for me at all, if they start out lecturing. and im sure thats how all of them will be with all the baseball shit going on lately.
    how the hell do they come up with 2 fellonies, for 1 possession..? what exactly does each charge say..?

dv

Thank you.
    1.As roidattack said he didn't get into the vatican

2)Courtesy???

3)Iam more like a dildo than a douchbag..I bet you never get laid

4)geez LOL

BTW kong... wtf's with the pic?

i dont get it...
    The picture my good friend is of corky thatcher..I metioned that ealier in this thread..Corky is one of the coolest cats out there if you don't know ask somebody..I put him up as my avatar mostly to say that anybody can be anybody on the internet, you have no clue who you are talking too..Hell you might even be corky himself Plus he's extra cool..

Geez
    You are a nerd swoledave
    Dont press this any further our you will just show your stupidity at telling us to get our own thread and then arguing

Quote Originally Posted by roidattack
    Not to get off the topic of Dave but dont you live in s fla? If so why dont you go beat the dog shyt out of ross. Next time I get down there Ill buy you a case of beer.
    Iam living in chicago right now..This is were I hang my hat..If I lived in S.fla I would have beaten ross along time ago...

look buddy, u are the one who claims you have a special ed friend, who is now a lawyer, and you advised this guy to find this special ed lawyer to get him out of these charges...WTF???

I bow down to your education and knowledge...

Now unless there is any more arguing from the Swole one..lol I will bounce out of this thread out of respect for the original post...

look buddy, u are the one who claims you have a special ed friend, who is now a lawyer, and you advised this guy to find this special ed lawyer to get him out of these charges...WTF???

I bow down to your education and knowledge...
    I was being sarcastic..If you can't see that like everyone on this board you are RETARTED and I must piss on you again..
    SwolePuss

Now unless there is any more arguing from the Swole one..lol I will bounce out of this thread out of respect for the original post...
    See I WAS going to quit but you gotta keep making yourself look stupid..

ahh yes...swolepuss...

I'm glad you're proud of that high school education...

BIGSNOR is offline Associate Member
    i got one class C felony for possession of Boldenone undecylate EQ had 6 or 7 CC max not exactly sure here either. (or how u spell it) and one class C felony for possession of Test Prop (had 20ccs MAX im not sure how much.

ahh yes...swolepuss...

I'm glad you're proud of that high school education...
    I mostly copied and cheated my way through school otherwise it would have been hard...
    I love you swoledave, your sooooooooooo cool...
    Swoledave

Quote Originally Posted by BIGSNOR
    i got one class C felony for possession of Boldenone undecylate EQ had 6 or 7 CC max not exactly sure here either. (or how u spell it) and one class C felony for possession of Test Prop (had 20ccs MAX im not sure how much.
    If it's just possession, it shouldnt be a felony. Where does it say that you're being charged with a felony, and what state are you in?

does it say with intent to distribute anywhere?

BIGSNOR is offline Associate Member
    i dont have the papers but im roommates with a woman who puts them through the system and she told me. and no, there is no intent to distribute. just two counts of possession and two class C felonies. Its in missouri by the way. and the area i got busted in is like one mile outside my hometown and its major methbust country around there. the cops are gungho about their drug busts. they get awards and all types of shit.

cops really dont matter with respect to your charges... it's up to the assistant district atty. to decide that...

I dont know of a jurisdiction in the country that has 2 counts of simple possission as a felony. U can stop by your local DA's office and discuss your charges with them.

I doubt these charges are felonies.

I would think the most u would be looking at is a suspended sentence (basicly, u do your jail time if you get in trouble again) and MAYBE a weekend in jail, +fine+probation.

Go to your county courthouse and get a copy of the police report to give to your atty and for the DA to review (they'll prob charge u like 4 bucks).

Billyspt4 is offline Associate Member
    Most PDs have "dual purpose" dogs. cost effective...

You'd want to keep in mind that he stated his town is only 10k people, I doubt the PD would have the resources to fund such a dog or dogs. I think it's bullshit that they searched. They probably drive around looking for young kids and pull them over, how many cops do you know of that just happen to have a K9 in their vehicle with them without probable cause or anything. Was it a roadtrip for the dog and they actually happened to pull you over? BS in my opinion, I think you can get off unless in such a small town the cops have a close bond with the judge.

Quote Originally Posted by Billyspt4
    You'd want to keep in mind that he stated his town is only 10k people, I doubt the PD would have the resources to fund such a dog or dogs. I think it's bullshit that they searched. They probably drive around looking for young kids and pull them over, how many cops do you know of that just happen to have a K9 in their vehicle with them without probable cause or anything. Was it a roadtrip for the dog and they actually happened to pull you over? BS in my opinion, I think you can get off unless in such a small town the cops have a close bond with the judge.
    Most money for k-9's come from state and federal grants, not local funds, and most PD's have at least one k-9 on duty at all times.

If the cops said they smelled weed (bullshit or not), then thats pretty hard to disprove...

Froggy is offline Member
    They always do that Bro...Punch a guy in the face & its attempted murder...it gives them lots of room to plea bargain & nail you for something more than it was...thats why you need a good lawyer, to get it back down to reality & very possibly below...

RA
    Iam living in chicago right now..This is were I hang my hat..If I lived in S.fla I would have beaten ross along time ago...

Darn.

dogfight is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by david beads
    Im just glad I live in Canada. Good luck Bro
    whats so good about canada??

Knight1811 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dogfight
    whats so good about canada??
    They have socialized medicine...and if your wife/gf gets pregnant...they get one year off from work between the two of them (they can split it any way they want..6months each or whatever). And if she has yet another child the next year...they get yet another year off (between the two of them)from work. That's pretty good, isn't it?
    I learned this from a couple of Candian chics on the plane to Seattle...so, consider the source.

But for me....I'll take the good ole USA. I've been all over this planet...literally and nothing compares to the U.S.....well, maybe when I retire... I will look into Canada/Australia or some shit since they provide medical care for the elderly and everyone else. The U.S. retirement is f$cking over too many retirees...including my folks.

Knight1811

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Crazy shit, good luck with it, if you dont have much of a record you should be fine, shop around and get a good lawyer, dont just settle for the first one you talk to.

blackh2 is offline Associate Member
    your lucky it wasnt texas, i just had the same thing happend to me. i had 2 bottles of winnie. have the stuff these guys are telling you about searc and seizureis bullshit. your best bet is to get the best lawyer there and hope he hasnt usued all the favors to the prosecutor. the prosecutor is the major role in your case, they can really put it to you if they want. im from missouri as well but i was in texas when i got pulled over. the bottom line is that consent to search was given, they go through everything in the car. not sure the breakdown on oil based drugs. in texas they even weighed the water in the winnie and charged me with 37 grams of controlled sunstance class c felony, i got deferred charges with probation. let me know if you want to no more

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information