DragRacer is offline New Member

Test E questions

I got some Test E gear. I am looking to get bigger and reach 300+ on bench. I know 300+ isn't much for you guys. I am only 135 lbs. I do 235 at least right now with no power adders. I am not a skinny mofo I am just short, low 5 foot something. Right now I am pretty solid and ripped. Looking at 15 weeks of test e.

Questions is should I do 500 mgs a week like most people do, since I am so light? Most people seem to be doing 250mgs every Mon/Thurs. Of course I'll do the anti estrogen and PCT.

Where should I inject at? The ass with a 1-1.5 inch needle? What gauge?

Also, my friend has some winny. Should I add it near the end of my Test E cycle? If so, what week should I start and end? How many mgs a week and how many times a week do you inject?

Also, since I am getting my questions out of the way... I have been taking some pills for the last week and a half. The pills I take are;

Amino Acid 1800, L-Carnitine, Arginine, Ornithine, Chromium, Glutamine.
    Should I just drop these pills once I get on Test or will it be an advantage?

Sorry for the book you guys have to read. Just trying to clear up some questions before I make a mistake.

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    u r 19 yrs old correct?? too young still... u will get more out of a good diet then u will gear...

Yes, 19. I have many friends on gear younger than me and they don't know what they are doing and get great results. My dad use to be a body builder and is very familiar with working out and steroids . I will be getting them from a doctor so I will be getting tested and everything. I have a good diet and good work out routine. I don't think I could get too much bigger and don't think I can reach over 300 on bench without a good adder. I don't believe in creatine or any of that other stuff. Although, I took it for 2 years when I was younger. I started working out at a wayy too young of an age. My dad would be working out every morning and I'd join him when I was around 10 or maybe younger. I think that is what stunt my growth. I was destine to be short anyways so what the hell...might as well get bigger if possible.

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by topvega
    u r 19 yrs old correct?? too young still... u will get more out of a good diet then u will gear...
    well you won't grow faster on food then you will roids. but what vega is saying is that most people wait until early to mid twentys to start the juice. this is for health resons like making sure your endocrine system is fuully developed and your growth plates are closed. it's just a little wiser to go this route. i didn't so i can't scold you about it, i started at your age. but i am a little worried about my natural test levels being normal when i'm older, so if you want' to do this the safest way, wait until your 22 or so.
    it sounds like you got the gear so if you do cycle:
    400-500mgs test e 10-12wks
    PROPER PCT!!!!!

going on the assumption that no matter what anybody says u r gonna do this anyway... 500mg of test e or c a week shot 2 times a week for 12 weeks or so is not a bad first cycle.... just make sure u do pct afterwards to help keep your gains...
    i still say at your age u can still grow natty...

Yeah, I have been debating on steroids for 3 years now. Been reading up on them a lot. My dad is helping me through this and so will a doctor to make sure nothing goes wrong. My dad wouldn't let me get on them without proper use. Thanks for the help so far guys.

So, should I drop the other pills I am taking if I get on Test?
    Last edited by DragRacer; 09-28-2005 at 10:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by topvega
    i still say at your age u can still grow natty...
    this is true, but i believe it is true at any age. people look down on younger people for starting steroids early because the usually have higher test levels. but i know for a fact that when i get older it will be easier for me to build muscle.......why? because my metabolism will slow down to a better rate for building. right now my metabo is so fast it is extremely hard to put on and keep wieght. you can grow at any age. test levels are different for eveyone anyways. a 19yr old and a 25yr old could easily both be in the 500 range. It's all about safety and on paper, it's safer to wait.

TADOLFI is offline Member
    I have a friend that runs Winny with Test and loves it.
    He usually does 12 weeks and starts the Winny at week # 2 and takes 5cc a week (two shots) through the 12th week. He thinks it keeps him more trim and helps keep his water gain down.
    Search the internet on google and get some stats on the Winny before you chose how much to take. I know you have to watch Cholesterol with this one.

TCEL300 is offline Member
    135 is light man..get to 170-180 22...got nutssss...u can get to 170 natural..i was 128 my freshman year in highschool...i was 170something senior year..im on the shorter side to 5'6...give it a few years..research you have a lot of potential right now 235 on 135 is a sick bench man...keep up the good work

Quote Originally Posted by TADOLFI
    I have a friend that runs Winny with Test and loves it.
    He usually does 12 weeks and starts the Winny at week # 2 and takes 5cc a week (two shots) through the 12th week. He thinks it keeps him more trim and helps keep his water gain down.
    Search the internet on google and get some stats on the Winny before you chose how much to take. I know you have to watch Cholesterol with this one.
    Yes, I was looking into adding the Winny because I do want to stay ripped and cut. Don't really want the big bulky look. Going to try out for Abercombie Model in a year or two. Don't think they want a HUGE model but a more BIG RIPPED fellow. I got connections with Mr. Fitch kinda The bad thing is most of their models are 6ft lol. But oh well, I can never reach that with my mom 5'2 and dad 5'7.

abercrombie?

J/K

actually it is bro

Quote Originally Posted by testosterona
    abercrombie?

J/K

actually it is bro
    They pull some hoes. I work for Hollister right now. Which is Abercrombie owned.

ok cased closed. you should do a deca /winny/tren cycle then. that'd be PERFECT

TADOLFI is offline Member
    Hollister has some nice stuff - but from what I know almost nothing in XL sizes, like above 44 inch chest. So you're gonna be too fricken ripped for that! Maybe you could sell Fitch on a new Athletic line?

Quote Originally Posted by TADOLFI
    Hollister has some nice stuff - but from what I know almost nothing in XL sizes, like above 44 inch chest. So you're gonna be too fricken ripped for that! Maybe you could sell Fitch on a new Athletic line?
    lol I hope that's the case.

I can take deca too but I don't think I will have that much money. Got a few grand to spend on my race car to get the new motor running. Maybe I will get so big that I won't be able to fit in my roll cage in my race car lol.

I got 15 weeks worth of Test E, I am doing 12 week cycle. A friend wants to buy my extra 3 weeks worth but I told him I think it would be wasting it and messing with his nuts. What do you think about this? Should I let him buy it and use it for 3 weeks? Will he even see any results?

Quote Originally Posted by DragRacer
    I got 15 weeks worth of Test E, I am doing 12 week cycle. A friend wants to buy my extra 3 weeks worth but I told him I think it would be wasting it and messing with his nuts. What do you think about this? Should I let him buy it and use it for 3 weeks? Will he even see any results?

he wld have more of a chance of blowin up with creatine... 3 weeks??
    all that will do is shut him down and leave him with a limp noodle after the test e leaves his blood...

it wld cost him more to run pct then it wld for the 3 weeks of test e...

Thread Information