vein-x is offline Associate Member

Will HCG Be Necessary?

I'm about to run:
    Week 1: Test E @ 700mg & EQ @ 800mg
    Week 2: Test E @ 600mg & EQ @ 700mg
    Weeks 3-12: Test E @ 500mg & EQ @ 400mg
    (Frontloading for better blood levels. Hell, even if all the supporters are wrong, it's not gonna hurt to try... either way, my last cycle of just Test E took 5 weeks to kick with a good diet @ 500mg/week but it was only a 10 week cycle!)

Anyway...
    Would HCG 4 weeks before the cycle ends be necessary? I was thinking 2000iu @ 1000iu Mon/Thur for two weeks and then 1000iu @ 500iu Mon/Thur for the last two weeks of the cycle. Would I really need it to keep gains? I'm already going to run Nolva @ 40mg 1st two weeks, then 20mg 2nd two weeks (and maybe Clomid??) with some extra Nolva on hand in case of on-cycle gyno issues.

So I guess my questions are really just: Is HCG necessary, and if it is or isn't, should I use Clomid on PCT as well? It's not that severe a "2nd" cycle.
    (1st cycle hardly counts, as it sucked and was over a year ago...)

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vein-x
    I'm about to run:
    Week 1: Test E @ 700mg & EQ @ 800mg
    Week 2: Test E @ 600mg & EQ @ 700mg
    Weeks 3-12: Test E @ 500mg & EQ @ 400mg
    (Frontloading for better blood levels. Hell, even if all the supporters are wrong, it's not gonna hurt to try... either way, my last cycle of just Test E took 5 weeks to kick with a good diet @ 500mg/week but it was only a 10 week cycle!)

Anyway...
    Would HCG 4 weeks before the cycle ends be necessary? I was thinking 2000iu @ 1000iu Mon/Thur for two weeks and then 1000iu @ 500iu Mon/Thur for the last two weeks of the cycle. Would I really need it to keep gains? I'm already going to run Nolva @ 40mg 1st two weeks, then 20mg 2nd two weeks (and maybe Clomid??) with some extra Nolva on hand in case of on-cycle gyno issues.

So I guess my questions are really just: Is HCG necessary, and if it is or isn't, should I use Clomid on PCT as well? It's not that severe a "2nd" cycle.
    (1st cycle hardly counts, as it sucked and was over a year ago...)
    Just run the same amount of enath & EQ throughout the cycle (600/600mgs ew?). Don't do that taper down thing, it hinders your gains.

Yep, especially with EQ (1,4-androstadiene-3-one,17b-ol) in there. Run HCG at 500ius ed (5,000ius total) in week 10.5 - 12. Start PCT about 5-7 days after your last shot since your using enath.
    Last edited by Seattle Junk; 09-28-2005 at 09:14 PM.

Two posts within 5 minutes of each other, completely contradicting themselves. This is why I STILL haven't ordered yet!

(BTW: I should add that I will be running Dbol @ 40mg/ED for the first 4 weeks of the cycle as a kickstart)

Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk
    Don't do that taper down thing, it hinders your gains.
    Also, the taper down thing is called frontloading. Gets your bloodlevels up quicker so you get/feel everything quicker. For all the skeptics, even if frontloading is 100% wrong, it's not going to kill me, nor even hurt, to give it a run for TWO weeks...

Two posts within 5 minutes of each other, completely contradicting themselves. This is why I STILL haven't ordered yet!

(BTW: I should add that I will be running Dbol @ 40mg/ED for the first 4 weeks of the cycle as a kickstart)

I was trying to figure it out myself, and i didnt realize he said test & eq

thought he just said test(should prob remove that)

Also, the taper down thing is called frontloading. Gets your bloodlevels up quicker so you get/feel everything quicker. For all the skeptics, even if frontloading is 100% wrong, it's not going to kill me, nor even hurt, to give it a run for TWO weeks...
    Front loading would be about 1 gram of test in week 1. Yes, it is tapering down because you go from 700, 600 then 500. Front loading would be 700 then down to 600 throughout the rest of the cycle. But 700mgs to 600mgs isn't much of a front load.

Enath and EQ are both long esters. I love test & EQ together but you should consider a jump start with a oral or prop so you get max gains through the whole 12 weeks.
    Last edited by Seattle Junk; 09-28-2005 at 09:16 PM.

Read Hook's profiles. There always in the same place.

EQ: http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=167741

Test Enath: http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=165040

Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk
    Enath and EQ are both long esters. I love test & EQ together but you should consider a jump start with a oral or prop so you get max gains through the whole 12 weeks.
    Yep, I don't know if I mentioned it here though. I'm kickstarting the cycle with Dbol @ 40mg/ED for the first 4 weeks. As for your opinions, thanks. I'll consider a gram of Test E the first week and I'll look into whether or not frontloading EQ would do anything.
    Any ideas on either, guys?

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    1-4 Dbol @ 40mg ED
    1-14 Test E @ 500-600mg EW
    1-13 EQ @ 400-500mg EW
    17-20 Clomid @ 100mg ED
    17-20 Nolva @ 20mg ED

Test E takes about 2 weeks to clear while EQ takes about 3 weeks.

If your nuts turn to raisins you can hit up some HCG weeks 15-16 while waiting to start PCT. Or if you are prone to shrinkage some have been using HCG for the entire cycle at a low dose (250iu-500iu every 5 days to twice a week.)

If you want to frontload I found that it is simple to inject multiple times over the course of a week. For example 250mg Mon, Tues, Wed & Thur. A double dose of test the first week theoretically will get your test levels up and running quicker. I'm not entirely convinced this works but try it for your self and see. To front load EQ I'd do a double dose the first week, a dose and a half the second week.

If you can afford it and you arent afraid of running two orals in a cycle I'd add some Anavar at the end.

11-16 Anavar @ 60mg ED

Have fun, stay safe and don't forget the milk thistle, liv52 etc.
    Last edited by eGGz; 09-28-2005 at 10:10 PM.

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by eGGz
    1-4 Dbol @ 40mg ED
    1-14 Test E @ 500-600mg EW
    1-13 EQ @ 400-500mg EW
    17-20 Clomid @ 100mg ED
    17-20 Nolva @ 20mg ED

Test E takes about 2 weeks to clear while EQ takes about 3 weeks.

If your nuts turn to raisins you can hit up some HCG weeks 15-16 while waiting to start PCT. Or if you are prone to shrinkage some have been using HCG for the entire cycle at a low dose (250iu-500iu every 5 days to twice a week.)

If you want to frontload I found that it is simple to inject multiple times over the course of a week. For example 250mg Mon, Tues, Wed & Thur. A double dose of test the first week theoretically will get your test levels up and running quicker. I'm not entirely convinced this works but try it for your self and see. To front load EQ I'd do a double dose the first week, a dose and a half the second week.

If you can afford it and you arent afraid of running two orals in a cycle I'd add some Anavar at the end.

11-16 Anavar @ 60mg ED

Have fun, stay safe and don't forget the milk thistle, liv52 etc.
    eggz has done it again...Perfecto!!

Thread Information