Thread: contest stacks

flag is offline New Member

contest stacks

is there any one out there that can help me with a steroid stack for a contest that im entering?also can any one get hold of prims?

Kullman is offline Member
    Bro you can do so many different things for a precontest stack, it depends how far out you are and your bodyfat. You want to stay away from anything that will retain water, or take liquidex or arimidex to take care of water. You could run winny/eq/prop. Or winny/fina/eq. Bro there is so much you could do but it varies mainly on how close you are to show shape. I don't know how experienced you are, but I have taken halo before a contest and it made me rock hard, but it is very harsh, not for newbies. Goodluck, any other questions feel free to ask or pm me.

Kull

at the moment im three weeks out im about 7%body fat and weighing in at 16 stone.Im taking 5 halatestin 3proviron 10 winstrol tabs a jab of wini v and viramone every other day,Its different to what i took for my last show but i wanted to try something different do you think this course is ok?

physio_sport is offline Banned
    i was just wondering is there no steroid testeing in your competition.

no theres no testing. why do you ask?

BIG_GUNS_21 is offline Member
    I think Tren /eq/winny/prop and some clen /T3 would cut that 7% down quiest a bit and bring out some NICE cuts and vascularity with little to no water weight, take airmidex straite through if you want to totally get rid of all water (as I am sure you would) But this is kind of an advanced cycle and I would have to know your cycleing back ground to say if it would be the best for you or not. You can dump the prop out if you like too and still get some great cutting results. NOTHING transforms a body like fina does.

THICK is offline New Member
    For Pre-contest, I use 75mb e.o.d of Parabolan , 50mg /d of Winny V, & 350mg /w of Equipoise . If I'm not being tested I'll use some D-bol 40-50 mg/d ( injectable ). during this cycle I take Clenbut. & nolvedex.....Peace man

Please don't ask for anything. You might as well burn your money and save yourself the cost of a postage stamp. Just trying to help you out man. Talk to a mod about things like this, but don't post this same mistake twice.
    (edited by ptbyjason)

Thread Information