Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 300mcg Clen ok?

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by catlovesfood
    Oh Yeah, Do you guys reccommend taking it in split dosages or just one hit?

And can someone explain why clen at these ranges are dangerous? Just curious.

Cat definitely spread this out. You're shocking the shit out of your body. Clen is a thermogenic that you want to use to burn more calories throughout the day. Not just in that one dose. Spread it out as much as you can.

Like I said, I've only taken up to like 100-140mcg. I would split that over 3-4 doses throughout the day giving myself about 6 hours prior to bed so there are no issues there.

Now as far as clen being dangerous at high doses. BP is huge, restlessness, palpitations, tremors, headaches, increased perspiration, insomnia, possible muscle spasms, increased blood pressure, and nausea to list a few. I'm sure some people can acquire these at even the lowest doses but obviously anything at a higher (IMO dangerous) level will be elevated.

CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot
    HEART COMPLICATIONS!!!!!!!

Ref : hookers profile on clen

Also, bear in mind that clen isn’t great for your heart, and can cause some issues there (enlargement of ventricles, etc…) but most studies showing clen to cause heart problems are with animals, and even though the dosing is almost similar to what humans take (in some studies it’s within the range of what would be double of a large human dose...) it’s important to remember that animals have more beta-2 receptors and they cause certain event chains that humans’ beta-2 receptors may not. Clen causes cardiac hypertrophy and cardiac necrosis (cell death)to some degree, in some cases. Again though, many studies showing the more significant, possibly irreversible, heart problems are with mg dosing. We humans take clen in mcg doses.

If we want to duplicate those “theraputic” levels of clen seen in the more conservative studies, we’d still be taking just over 1mcg/lb of bodyweight, twice a day. I’d suggest a bit less than half of that dose, however, even if just to avoid cardiac complications.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information