Week 1-15 Test Enanthate 500mg, EQ 400mg

Week 12-18 Wintrol 50mg ED

Week 13-16 Propiante 50mg ED

During Cycle:
    HCG 250iu every 5 days to keep LH levels normal,
    Proviron to prevent GYNO
    After Cycle:
    Clomid and Nolvadex
    If anyone has any improvements to this cycle feel free my ears are open.

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    I'd run the prop weeks 15-18

StayJuicen34 is offline Associate Member
    How does this cycle look:

Week 1-4: Anadrol 100mg ED

Week 1-15 Test Enanthate 500mg, EQ 400mg

Week 12-18 Wintrol 50mg ED

Week 15-18 Propiante 50mg ED

During Cycle:
    HCG 250iu every 5 days to keep LH levels normal,
    Proviron to prevent GYNO
    After Cycle:
    Clomid and Nolvadex
    If anyone has any improvements to this cycle feel free my ears are open.

What do you think about my During cycle idea of taking HCG every 5 days to keep my LH levels normal

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    You have the Winny right up to PCT,there's no need for Prop.Save your money.

~Pinnacle~

well I already have the prop. and dont you think that it would be smarter to take the winny with a test based AS. Also do I have to drop the prop in order to start PCT right after the cycle is done or can I keep the prop and still srart PCt right after cycle. SInce it will be 3 weeks after I'm done taking the Enanthate and EQ I think that it would be an adaquit amount of time in order for my blood concentration levels to be long enough for PCt to work correctly, NO

Quote Originally Posted by StayJuicen34
    well I already have the prop. and dont you think that it would be smarter to take the winny with a test based AS. Also do I have to drop the prop in order to start PCT right after the cycle is done or can I keep the prop and still srart PCt right after cycle. SInce it will be 3 weeks after I'm done taking the Enanthate and EQ I think that it would be an adaquit amount of time in order for my blood concentration levels to be long enough for PCt to work correctly, NO
    You'll have Enanthate in your system,it will be clearing on a daily basis,but you'll still have some.I'm just making a suggestion.Seems like over kill to me.I think the Winny is enough.

You're rambling in your post,I'm confused at what you're trying to say about PCT and Prop.

~Pinnacle~

I wanted to know is after I'm done with the cycle with or without the prop. am I goign to have to wait before I start PCT or can I start it right away. I'm asking because I'm not 100% about halflife and am not sure wheither or not my Test leverls will be low enought for PCT to work effectivly

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Also do I have to drop the prop in order to start PCT right after the cycle is done or can I keep the prop and still srart PCt right after cycle.
    you need to be off AAS when you begin PCT. Taking the winny at the end of your cycle while waiting for the enth and eq to clear will help solidify the gains made during the cycle. winny clears your system fast so you won't have to wait very long after stopping it to begin PCT. 1 day should be fine. Usually, you'd only front end load a cycle with either prop or winny, both is kinda overkill.

I wanted to know is after I'm done with the cycle with or without the prop. am I goign to have to wait before I start PCT or can I start it right away. I'm asking because I'm not 100% about halflife and am not sure wheither or not my Test leverls will be low enought for PCT to work effectivly
    If you decide to run the Prop,PCT will start 3 days after last injection.
    If you just run the Winny,PCT will start 1 day after last administration.

~Pinnacle~

instead of taking the winny during weeks 12-18, I'd go with weeks 14-19 and begin PCT the day after you last winny dose.

So is the consensus is F#ck the prop. or is there somehwere else I could add it inthe cycle.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    I'd drop the Winny and the prop. Obviously this is a bulk cycle being that your using Drol and Test. Why not just stick to the basics. Drol, Test, and Eq would work fine. Start PCT 3 weeks after Last shot of Eq.

If it were my cycle I'd sub the drol for prop @ 500mg/wk

AS ODC0717 said when I finish the Enanthate and EQ I could start up some Winny for 2-3 weeks to solidify the gains fromthe cycle, or do yo uthink it would just bne a waste

IBdmfkr so what you are saying is to front load with the prop instead of the Adrol

AS ODC0717 said when I finish the Enanthate and EQ I could start up some Winny for 2-3 weeks to solidify the gains fromthe cycle, or do yo uthink it would just bne a waste
    Do what you want, I really don't want to get into a pissing match with ODC. I am just going off of my own cycle exp. and saying what I'd run for a bulk. We all have our own experiences, so you will get mixed opinions. I have done winny and not done it. For the money It is not worth it to me for such shortterm strength gains that winny provides. I do not agree with winny solidifying gains(or whatever this means). A proper diet, training and adequate rest works just fine for maintaining and keeping gains. This is Only your third cycle, seems like you are trying to overdue it. Goodluck to you, if you want advice, PM me.

IBdmfkr so what you are saying is to front load with the prop instead of the Adrol
    It is hard to give you advice, you did not post any stats, what your prior cycles consisted of or your goals from cycle. I am going off of my experience to give you advice. List these things for better advice.

First Cycle: Sustanon 250 and Anadrol
    Second Cycle: Sustanon 250, Deca 300, and Androl

Stats: Height: 5'9, Weight:165lbs Age:21
    At eh peak of my last cycle I was 196LBS, got sick and lost all my gains F#cking sucks

Whether you listen or not, get your weight back up naturally. Eat something, 165 at 5'9 is puny. When you have reached around 180 or so then post back up. Muscle holds memory so it shouldn't take you long if you get your calories up. Whatsup with the drol? Damn hard first cycle, feel sorry for your liver.

Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    Do what you want, I really don't want to get into a pissing match with ODC. I am just going off of my own cycle exp. and saying what I'd run for a bulk. We all have our own experiences, so you will get mixed opinions. I have done winny and not done it. For the money It is not worth it to me for such shortterm strength gains that winny provides. I do not agree with winny solidifying gains(or whatever this means). A proper diet, training and adequate rest works just fine for maintaining and keeping gains. This is Only your third cycle, seems like you are trying to overdue it. Goodluck to you, if you want advice, PM me.
    I'm not trying to get into a pissin' match with ya bro. As for winny solidifying the gains, I should have said that given the fact that you have a low enough bf% winny will help harden you up. This might be a nice addition to the eq. As for the drol or prop, that's personal preference. I agree that he might be overdoing it a bit for his third cycle, he could forgo both the prop and the drol for a kick starter. Either way, I still reccomend front end loading for all cycles that use longer esters, and here's why. When waiting to begin PCT you levels are falling. Why not keep the levels raised with something fast acting like prop? Then you can begin PCT 3 days after you last prop shot,and continue to make gains all the way to PCT, with no stale time between ending your cycle and begining PCT

Quote Originally Posted by ODC0717
    I'm not trying to get into a pissin' match with ya bro.
    I know, It was just a statement. My point was he will get different views from every member, so he just needed to find which route looked best for Him individually, rather than us going back and forth with our opinions.

I agree with the rest of what your saying, Winny is good for people with Very low BF to see visual results. Yes prop at the end is always a good choice to certain cycles. IMO Eq is kinda pointless unless run at a higher dosage for atleast 15 weeks. It takes 600mg for myself.
    Last edited by IBdmfkr; 09-29-2005 at 09:01 PM.

First Cycle: Sustanon 250 and Anadrol
    Second Cycle: Sustanon 250, Deca 300, and Androl

Stats: Height: 5'9, Weight:165lbs Age:21
    At eh peak of my last cycle I was 196LBS, got sick and lost all my gains F#cking sucks
    bro, no flame, but you don't need gear to make gains. you need to eat, then eat, and eat some more. I'm two inches taller then you and a year older and I weigh 187ish without juice. I should add that it's been sometime since my last cycle also. Almost 2 years.

Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    I know, It was just a statement. My point was he will get different views from every member, so he just needed to find which route looked best for Him individually, rather than us going back and forth with our opinions.
    no prop bro. that's why we're all here, to get opinions, insight and educate ourselves and others.

orosco is offline Associate Member
    I would up the enanthate to 750mg a week and I would never run EQ under 600mg a week either..Just my .02

I would def keep the prop at the end of the cycle. I also use prop for weeks 1-4 because im very impatient when waiting for the longer ester tests to kick in..

Quote Originally Posted by orosco
    I would up the enanthate to 750mg a week and I would never run EQ under 600mg a week either..Just my .02

I would def keep the prop at the end of the cycle. I also use prop for weeks 1-4 because im very impatient when waiting for the longer ester tests to kick in..
    Agreed, I'd use prop at beginning and end as well. Maybe something like this.
    1-4 + 15-18 Prop 75mg/day
    1-15 Test E 750mg/wk Eq 600mg/wk
    Or sub Dbol @40mg/day instead of Prop 1-4 for more mass.
    Start PCT 2 days after last Prop shot. I'd also keep nolva on hand or take 10mg/day.

Thread Information