Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 42

Thread: 300mcg Clen ok?

  1. #1
    catlovesfood's Avatar
    catlovesfood is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    387

    300mcg Clen ok?

    I have used 60 mcg, 120mcg, 180mcg, 240mcg clen and have not even felt a thing. Its from AR, so I trust it and my diet is spot on, because I am loosing weight, 1lb week but this was happening before I used clen.

    I have been using clen for 2 weeks at 240 mcg and dont feel anything so do you think I should increse it to 300mcg or will I screw myself up?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    3,901
    Some people have a high tollerance level to clen ,i certainly do.I have to take about 200mcg per day, however you can quickly build up a tollerance to clen this is why some people do the 2 days on 2 days off method,others say 1 week on 1 week off etc....It sounds like you should come off for a few days then go back on, everyone is different and id say taylor the use of clen to how it suits you best.I would definitely have a rest after 2 weeks though and then try the 2 on 2 off cycle.I have also read that anything over 140mcg per day is a waste because thats all you can 'absorb'???,again id say do whatever gives you the best results and the only way youre going to find that out is by trial and error.JMHO

  3. #3
    catlovesfood's Avatar
    catlovesfood is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    387
    OK, cool... but is 300mcg too high?

  4. #4
    bignatt's Avatar
    bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    in FL (former Masshole)
    Posts
    2,431
    are you sure your measuring right that sounds kind of high....i never went above 60mcg and got good results

  5. #5
    MuckDog's Avatar
    MuckDog is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    1,063
    300mcg's is absurd dude - you should be on a gurney

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    3,901
    Quote Originally Posted by catlovesfood
    OK, cool... but is 300mcg too high?
    Ive never heard of anyone taking 300mcg,personally i wouldnt take that much,up to you though.

  7. #7
    xxterxx is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    305
    bro...300mcg is insane...i personally only gone up to 160mcg.... i suggest u stay off clen for a while to let ur receptors back to normal..... and maybe u can start off again..

  8. #8
    mranak is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    484
    Monitor the blood pressure!

  9. #9
    magic32's Avatar
    magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Omnipresent
    Posts
    6,110
    Quote Originally Posted by catlovesfood
    I have used 60 mcg, 120mcg, 180mcg, 240mcg clen and have not even felt a thing. Its from AR, so I trust it and my diet is spot on, because I am loosing weight, 1lb week but this was happening before I used clen.

    I have been using clen for 2 weeks at 240 mcg and dont feel anything so do you think I should increse it to 300mcg or will I screw myself up?
    Are you taking any fat burners with Clen?

    M.

  10. #10
    D7M's Avatar
    D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Scylla and Charybdis
    Posts
    15,617
    Blog Entries
    1
    xtralarg is right, everyone has diff. tolerance to clen . Still, 200mcgs is really high! I've only gone upt to 180.

    Take 2wks off, then go back on.

  11. #11
    STRANGE's Avatar
    STRANGE is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Middle of nowwhere
    Posts
    482
    how are u taking it split up or one big dose a day?? i used to take one big dose a day and at a high mcg but then i started splitting it up into smaller doses and it really seemed more effective at smaller doses. but thats just me

  12. #12
    CRUISECONTROL's Avatar
    CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    La La Land
    Posts
    5,413
    Quote Originally Posted by bignatt
    are you sure your measuring right that sounds kind of high....i never went above 60mcg and got good results

    I agree with natt to make sure your are measuring correctly!!!!!!!!!!!!

    The most I have ever took was 200 mcgs and that was too high......... I still functioned ok but I found that I got better results running 140 mcgs for extended weeks by taking benadryl every night@ 50-100 mg every thrird week for a week

  13. #13
    Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Compton
    Posts
    2,328
    I think measurement has to be off. a high tolerance is one thing but 240mcg and dont feel any sides something is wrong..

  14. #14
    damiongage's Avatar
    damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Pergatory
    Posts
    3,454
    Quote Originally Posted by MuckDog
    300mcg's is absurd dude - you should be on a gurney
    Not True...I have personally tken 400mcg a day... And so have others I know....Now this is not something I recomend nor condone. But to say it would kill is not true. I am living proof

  15. #15
    CRUISECONTROL's Avatar
    CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    La La Land
    Posts
    5,413
    Quote Originally Posted by damiongage
    Not True...I have personally tken 400mcg a day... And so have others I know....Now this is not something I recomend nor condone. But to say it would kill is not true. I am living proof

    Just curious why so much and for how long????

  16. #16
    SPIKE's Avatar
    SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Glutes & Quads
    Posts
    9,525
    Dam that's a lot of clen . Especially when recommended dosing usually falls in between the range of 100-140mcg.

    Still waiting for a response to Magics question so I wont bother asking it again...

  17. #17
    Pinnacle's Avatar
    Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Yes,those are my legs
    Posts
    4,558
    Quote Originally Posted by catlovesfood
    I have used 60 mcg, 120mcg, 180mcg, 240mcg clen and have not even felt a thing. Its from AR, so I trust it and my diet is spot on, because I am loosing weight, 1lb week but this was happening before I used clen.

    I have been using clen for 2 weeks at 240 mcg and dont feel anything so do you think I should increse it to 300mcg or will I screw myself up?
    I'm so glad you posted this.I've been running thier clen as well.I'm up to 160 mcgs ED and feel almost nothing.Feels as though I've had a few cups of strong coffee that's it.From other companies,I couldn't go above 100 mcgs before getting the shakes.
    I glad to see it's just not me..shewww

    ~Pinnacle~

  18. #18
    RA's Avatar
    RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Getting madcow treatments
    Posts
    18,715
    Quote Originally Posted by catlovesfood
    I have used 60 mcg, 120mcg, 180mcg, 240mcg clen and have not even felt a thing. Its from AR, so I trust it and my diet is spot on, because I am loosing weight, 1lb week but this was happening before I used clen.

    I have been using clen for 2 weeks at 240 mcg and dont feel anything so do you think I should increse it to 300mcg or will I screw myself up?

    No, that would be fine. Before you take it though holler "CLEAR"

  19. #19
    damiongage's Avatar
    damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Pergatory
    Posts
    3,454
    Quote Originally Posted by CRUISECONTROL
    Just curious why so much and for how long????
    I have a high tolorence...I was running 2wks on 2wks off

    40
    80
    120
    160
    200
    240
    280
    320
    360
    400
    400
    400
    400
    400
    400
    OFF

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    3,901
    Quote Originally Posted by damiongage
    I have a high tolorence...I was running 2wks on 2wks off

    40
    80
    120
    160
    200
    240
    280
    320
    360
    400
    400
    400
    400
    400
    400
    OFF
    Did you not find that after a couple of days you were unable to feel it even though you increased the dose?

  21. #21
    RA's Avatar
    RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Getting madcow treatments
    Posts
    18,715
    Quote Originally Posted by damiongage
    I have a high tolorence...I was running 2wks on 2wks off

    40
    80
    120
    160
    200
    240
    280
    320
    360
    400
    400
    400
    400
    400
    400
    OFF

    Im not trying to flame bro but I hope no one else does this. There is use vs abuse. Doing it this way you are shortening your life.

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    3,901
    ROIDATTACK
    Whats the max you would take per day?

  23. #23
    RA's Avatar
    RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Getting madcow treatments
    Posts
    18,715
    Quote Originally Posted by xtralarg
    ROIDATTACK
    Whats the max you would take per day?
    160. If I couldnt feel it at that amount I would quit taking it for a while. I normally dont even go that high.

  24. #24
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    3,901
    Quote Originally Posted by roidattack
    160. If I couldnt feel it at that amount I would quit taking it for a while. I normally dont even go that high.
    I can feel that on the first and second day,after that id have to be getting to the 300 mark.Thats why i do 2on 2off,seems to work for me but many would say its no good and you need to do a week on week off?

  25. #25
    RA's Avatar
    RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Getting madcow treatments
    Posts
    18,715
    Quote Originally Posted by xtralarg
    I can feel that on the first and second day,after that id have to be getting to the 300 mark.Thats why i do 2on 2off,seems to work for me but many would say its no good and you need to do a week on week off?

    No, I take it until I feel like quitting. I use hookers method sometimes with the benedryl every three weeks. I just started using ar clen two days ago for the first time and it doesnt seem to be as strong as the pills I had. Possibly that is why you guys are hitting these phenomenal mcg's.

  26. #26
    Booz's Avatar
    Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    E London,no SOURCES given
    Posts
    14,226
    fek me im only runnin 40mcg at the moment and thats doin the job!

  27. #27
    Booz's Avatar
    Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    E London,no SOURCES given
    Posts
    14,226
    oi oi oi roidy!!!!!!!!!

  28. #28
    damiongage's Avatar
    damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Pergatory
    Posts
    3,454
    Quote Originally Posted by roidattack
    Im not trying to flame bro but I hope no one else does this. There is use vs abuse. Doing it this way you are shortening your life.
    See my previous post...I do not recomend nor condone this.
    This was not my first go round with clen . And I have since given up using it completely.

    Diet and Cardio fo me

  29. #29
    RA's Avatar
    RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Getting madcow treatments
    Posts
    18,715
    Quote Originally Posted by booz
    oi oi oi roidy!!!!!!!!!
    fawker. You know what they say booz, if you dont use it you loose it. lol...

  30. #30
    Pinnacle's Avatar
    Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Yes,those are my legs
    Posts
    4,558
    Quote Originally Posted by roidattack
    No, I take it until I feel like quitting. I use hookers method sometimes with the benedryl every three weeks. I just started using ar clen two days ago for the first time and it doesnt seem to be as strong as the pills I had. Possibly that is why you guys are hitting these phenomenal mcg's.
    Not for me bro.I've used another liquid version and couldn't go past 100 mcgs.with this product,I'm at 160 mcgs and nothing at all.I should be shaking like Don Knotts at this dose.


    ~Pinnacle~

  31. #31
    RA's Avatar
    RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Getting madcow treatments
    Posts
    18,715
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    Not for me bro.I've used another liquid version and couldn't go past 100 mcgs.with this product,I'm at 160 mcgs and nothing at all.I should be shaking like Don Knotts at this dose.


    ~Pinnacle~
    Agree, you should be shaking. Maybe its way under dosed?

  32. #32
    Pinnacle's Avatar
    Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Yes,those are my legs
    Posts
    4,558
    Quote Originally Posted by roidattack
    Agree, you should be shaking. Maybe its way under dosed?
    I'm thinking that as well.This just isn't right.I turned a buddy of mine on to that site and he went to 300 mcgs on that product.He never went above 140 mcgs in his life.


    ~Pinnacle~

  33. #33
    CRUISECONTROL's Avatar
    CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    La La Land
    Posts
    5,413
    Quote Originally Posted by damiongage
    I have a high tolorence...I was running 2wks on 2wks off

    40
    80
    120
    160
    200
    240
    280
    320
    360
    400
    400
    400
    400
    400
    400
    OFF

    WOW Awfully ballsy but if it works for you Good Luck

  34. #34
    Booz's Avatar
    Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    E London,no SOURCES given
    Posts
    14,226
    Quote Originally Posted by roidattack
    fawker. You know what they say booz, if you dont use it you loose it. lol...
    ive told you before PLAY NICE!im a little frustrated mate this weekend im gonna sort it!!

  35. #35
    RA's Avatar
    RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Getting madcow treatments
    Posts
    18,715
    Quote Originally Posted by booz
    ive told you before PLAY NICE!im a little frustrated mate this weekend im gonna sort it!!

    lmao. good luck bro.

  36. #36
    SPIKE's Avatar
    SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Glutes & Quads
    Posts
    9,525
    A lot of people seem to be taking doses based on how they feel. I know they say to find a dose that tolerable and stick with it.

    RoidAttack said it the best when he said "abuse vs use."

    When I used the spiro 20mcg tabs I couldnt go over 80mcg without feeling like Muhammad ali, or Don knotts as Pinnacle said. Then when I tried Chinese 40mcg I was at the same does and didnt feel anything like I did on the Spiro's. But have to say that I got way better results off the 40's.

    A big reason why Ephedra was taken off the market was due to abuse. Jsut b/c you dont get the jitters doesnt mean that its not working. I personally get great results doing 2 weeks on 2 weeks off. That way I dont give my body too much time to get accustomed to a dose.

  37. #37
    CRUISECONTROL's Avatar
    CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    La La Land
    Posts
    5,413
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    A lot of people seem to be taking doses based on how they feel. I know they say to find a dose that tolerable and stick with it.

    RoidAttack said it the best when he said "abuse vs use."

    When I used the spiro 20mcg tabs I couldnt go over 80mcg without feeling like Muhammad ali, or Don knotts as Pinnacle said. Then when I tried Chinese 40mcg I was at the same does and didnt feel anything like I did on the Spiro's. But have to say that I got way better results off the 40's.

    A big reason why Ephedra was taken off the market was due to abuse. Jsut b/c you dont get the jitters doesnt mean that its not working. I personally get great results doing 2 weeks on 2 weeks off. That way I dont give my body too much time to get accustomed to a dose.

    correct see this thread

    Clen and sides!!!!!!!!

  38. #38
    magic32's Avatar
    magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Omnipresent
    Posts
    6,110
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    A lot of people seem to be taking doses based on how they feel. I know they say to find a dose that tolerable and stick with it.

    RoidAttack said it the best when he said "abuse vs use."

    When I used the spiro 20mcg tabs I couldnt go over 80mcg without feeling like Muhammad ali, or Don knotts as Pinnacle said. Then when I tried Chinese 40mcg I was at the same does and didnt feel anything like I did on the Spiro's. But have to say that I got way better results off the 40's.

    A big reason why Ephedra was taken off the market was due to abuse. Jsut b/c you dont get the jitters doesnt mean that its not working. I personally get great results doing 2 weeks on 2 weeks off. That way I dont give my body too much time to get accustomed to a dose.
    I second that, different brands may feel differently. To be safe either assume yours is good, or switch until you get the feel you want. But under no circumstances should you exceed the recommended ramping protocol, recommended dosages, recommended plateaus, or recommended ceilings. (At least not until you've developed significant familiarity with the compound and it's interaction with your body) Be safe, the VERY first rule of medicine is:

    ABOVE ALL, DO NO HARM!

  39. #39
    SPIKE's Avatar
    SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Glutes & Quads
    Posts
    9,525
    Quote Originally Posted by magic32
    Be safe, the VERY first rule of medicine is:

    ABOVE ALL, DO NO HARM!
    I don't think it can be said any better than that Magic!! That's always been the foundation of anything I ever do or have done. Glad to see you practice the same buddy!!




    BTW, I overlooked that thread Cruise and it was a dam good one. A lot of conflictions but everything you said I have to say i agree with.

  40. #40
    catlovesfood's Avatar
    catlovesfood is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    387
    I upped the dose to 1.5 mls - 300mcg clen in one dose and im starting to shake.

    I dont have an elevated tempreture,sweats,or cramps and I am dieting and doing 1hr cardio daily.

    Its like pinnacle said, at 200mcg it only feels like a couple cups of strong coffee.

    Anyways, thanks for the info guys!

    Oh Yeah, Do you guys reccommend taking it in split dosages or just one hit?

    And can someone explain why clen at these ranges are dangerous? Just curious.


Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •