Thread: Gyno prob!!

dsa8864667 is offline Member

Gyno prob!!

I got a slight case of gyno from last cycle that never went away fu^&ing dbol actuly my fault didnt do any anti e while on cycle. Anyways im on 7th week of currnet cycle and my lipple is sore and seems like the lump is getting bigger and yes this time on anti e. This how im running my anti e.

Mon,Wed,Fri- L-dex 0.5mg caps
    Tues,Thur- Letro 3 pumps not sure how many mg is a pump

The reason im only running 3 caps a week of L-dex thats all i have but have plenty of letro.

eazyduzit3 is offline Junior Member

ouch man

Quote Originally Posted by dsa8864667
    I got a slight case of gyno from last cycle that never went away fu^&ing dbol actuly my fault didnt do any anti e while on cycle. Anyways im on 7th week of currnet cycle and my lipple is sore and seems like the lump is getting bigger and yes this time on anti e. This how im running my anti e.

The reason im only running 3 caps a week of L-dex thats all i have but have plenty of letro.
    damn bro, sorry to hear that. ouch i didnt know u could take the anti DURING cycle. i do it after. my buddy injected in his chest and got the same reaction.
    hes not the brightest guy i know

You should take someting during cycle so this dosent happen to you. Jumped into aas without doing research now paying the price.

help please

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Quote Originally Posted by dsa8864667

Get a syringe, like thos kids cough syrup ones at walmart, it will have measurements on it, then just dose by the mg/ml on the bottle-forget the pump, wholly inaccurate. You can continue with the ldex, but I wouldn't I would go to .5 mg letro ed til it runs the gyno off.

Big Vick is offline Associate Member
    The pump...

10 sprays = 1mL / 1 CC

Letro is 2.5 mg/ mL if you using ARR... you do the rest of the math

BodyTalk is offline Junior Member
    Heres the facts !!!

Ive had gyno (glandular) twice and had it removed twice !!!

Despite what people say, once the gyno has formed, no ammount of anti E's will reduce or get rid of it, although they may alleviate the pain and swelling.

I learned the hard way and did a cycle without taking anti e's into consideration !!!

Ive just started my first cycle in 3 years and as you can imagine, Nolvadex (during) and clomid (post cycle) were right at the top of my shopping list.

I hate to be the barer of bad news bro, but id start looking for a PS in the area.

SpiderRico is offline Member
    sorry about the bad news well its a hard lesson to learn and i guess by going through it you have really learned you leason good luck

chump1976 is offline New Member

gyno

same as me m8 lump in left nip nightmare only running clomid will buy nolva next time

vein-x is offline Associate Member
    If you're ok with the size, you said it was a slight bump anyway, I'd just stick with Anti-E's for a little bit and see how that goes. Who knows? It might go back to 100% normal, it might only reduce the swelling a little bit, but I don't think running Anti-E's is going to hurt anything. Anyway, if things get too unbearable for you, you might consider surgery, as suggested above...

Thread Information