insanepump621 is offline Member

going to the doctors without benefits?

I currently lost my benefits at my job for not working enuf hours since going to college now. I was wondering if any paid cash to get these type of things done and how much it cost them or know a good estimate. I want my test and estrogen levels, complete blood count, and my liver and thryoid panel done. I am just finishing up my 1st week of my test deca and dbol cycle and im taking the liquid dbol and squirting it into my mouth and i have gotten sick and a sore throat every since i started i also want to get checked for that too. thank

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    I always pay cash for blood test at a local clinic-full screening last time was $70.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    go to www.directlabs.com. Fill out the test you want to take, go to a clinic and give blood and wait for the results. It might be cheaper than going to the doc w/out insurance

STRANGE is offline Associate Member
    if your in college than you should have insurance than right??

insanepump621 is offline Member
    ur right i wud assume so... i go to a community college but all colleges give u benefits if ur a full time paying student

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Quote Originally Posted by insanepump621
    ur right i wud assume so... i go to a community college but all colleges give u benefits if ur a full time paying student
    It has been so long since I went to college I can't argue, but when I went you had to sign up and pay for the university health benefits. But things do change-I don't like the insurance thing because they always want to know why you are getting things checked out, nosey fricking DR's, then they write it all down on some form with your name on it stored somewhere forever. Nope, pay cash and tell him it's none of his business-it's cheap anyhow, call around to local clinics and get prices where you live, it will be cheap.

Thread Information