Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: anapolon

Dtox is offline Junior Member
    lol well...great stuff...this is getting me motivated...a piss that stings lol

Well I had my blood pressure checked last week wed and had it taken again earlier today...

It was 161 over 88 last week and today it was 214 over 88

So something is happening....My veins are getting bigger lol
    I suppose I should give it another few days...and hopefully by tonight or tomorrow night they should start kicking in.

I know a few guys who also went on anapolon (Exact same stuff I'm using)
    And most of them gained about 10-15kg in 4 weeks and the ykept all their gains.(They weren't even on a diet,,,ate anything they felt like eating,none of them were even big eaters)

So yeah...I know the quick gains were supposedly water retention...
    So far I can tell that my muscles feel alot harder,and the pumps during workout have gotten better.

I'll def let you know what the relusts are after a few more days.

Gained another 1cm on my biceps...2cm on my chest,1 on shoulders and 1 on upper legs.

This is getting rather interesting.....even though it's just water retention.

I feel hard and pumped all the time...even just sitting at work infront of my pc it feels like Ive just had a hectic workout at the gym.

Great stuff...now that its finaly working...I'm bringing the dosage from 3tabs(150mg) per day back down to 1 tab per day(50mg)

Can start feeling the anapolon in the gym.
    Blood pressure is going through the roof and it's starting to be very painfull.

Last week : 161 over 88 pulse = 73
    THis week Monday : 214 over 88 pulse = 60
    And today : 167 over 115 pulse = 69

I'm currently on day 8 of the cycle and will most likely have to stop cycle very soon or get some medication for the bp.

What a bummer.....Just as they start working I have to stop.

Anapolon rocks !!!

Strength has increased dramatically over my first 8 days.

Last night at the gym I just kept on adding weights and did 7 sets on most exercises where I usualy did only 4 sets.

Military press went from 154lbs to 220lbs.
    Leg Press went from 583lbs to 715lbs.

And It felt that I could add even more weight...did'nt want to over do it though.Scared I might hurt my joints or muscles.Will first let my body get used to the new strength

Started working out 3 weeks ago (THis is my 3rd week).
    Before I started working out again I have'nt been in gym for nearly a year.

Blood pressure is still very high though But during work out it's not a problem.
    It's only painfull during the day when I'm not in the gym....does'nt make sense.THought it would be more painfull during workout.

Can't wait to get in the gym tonight to see the strength gains on chest and biceps.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information