FF Quads is offline New Member

Hydrocodone while on juice OK???

Anyone know how bad it is to take Hydrocodone while on a cycle? My back is killing me! Thanks.

stryker5555 is offline Junior Member
    i really wouldnt think one think has to do with the other ... except the liver ... but the codeine in it isnt really bad on the liver believe it or not its the tylenol or acephetimine or how ever its spelled ... so if your not afraid to take a tylonol on a cycle i wouldnt worry about the vicaden

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    the narcotic hydrocodone will slow down digestion and protien synthisis. wich has a negative effect on building muscle. you will be fine if it is taken infrequently in low doses, just don't get carried away

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    I know of big dudes that take painkillers all of the time. You shouldn't make it a habit but it won't ruin your gains if it's not abused. Too much just makes you not want to work out and you get real moody. Turn into a asshole if you get hooked on em. I personally think they're crap cuz of the people I've seen degenerate into something unplesant while abusing them. They're always asking you if you can get them some even though you're not a drug dealer. Desperate fugs....
    Last edited by Seattle Junk; 10-12-2005 at 11:18 PM.

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FF Quads
    Anyone know how bad it is to take Hydrocodone while on a cycle? My back is killing me! Thanks.
    Do you work your abs?

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk
    I know of big dudes that take painkillers all of the time. You shouldn't make it a habit but it won't ruin your gains if it's not abused. Too much just makes you not want to work out and you get real moody. Turn into a asshole if you get hooked on em. I personally think they're crap cuz of the people I've seen degenerate into something unplesant while abusing them. They're always asking you if you can get them some even though you're not a drug dealer. Desperate fugs....
    getting hooked on pills is tough stuff. just dont go overboard with it

Thread Information