KOLE is offline New Member

DECA QUESTION help asap!

Ok. I finished a deca cycle in early June, I followed my boy's instructions. I was told by him that my sex drive would come back in a few weeks, but it hasn't. My test level was 124 in august and it's now sept 29th and my test level is 74. what the fukk?! he's been on the sh!t for nearly 10 yrs now wit no prob, but I see from reading some other stuff on the site he didn't know much and I should've mixed it with somethin else. It's done now, and I want my dik back. Family doc is referrin me to an endocrynologist. Everywhere I read says its temporary but how long is that cuz I been off since June. Help!!!!! Only serious responses please I'm scared as he11.

HeavyHitter87 is offline New Member
    what kind of POST CYCLE THREAPY did u use

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    What great advice he gave you! What a friend.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Kole my boy-delete one of your posts-two is just 1 too many for the exact same question.

KOLE is offline New Member
    don't know how i did it. how do i take it off?

CapnZ is offline Associate Member
    1). By now you probably realize you should have run test with the deca in the cycle.

2). Sounds like your buddy doesn't know jack sh*t about PCT or he would have told you what to use coming off the deca.

3). You can try some over the counter preps like tribbulus or tongkat ali - both claim to help with restoring natural test production. I have never tried the tong kat but know people who swear by it. I have tried tribbulus and it felt like it was helping, but i didn't do blood tests so I cant say for sure.

4). Might want to ask the endo about HCG .

5). Check with some of the more experienced people on here to see if running
    some PCT matls might help at this point (clomid / nolva)

Good luck - it should bounce back eventually. This is one harsh lesson in DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH when it comes to subtances you put in your body. Your "friend" didnt know as much as he thought. Best to you bro.

smiler is offline Senior Member
    if you are planning ever doing another cycle start it, test only maybe a good choice

Thread Information