Nightmare is offline New Member

Exclamation Package Held in Custom for 10 days now Released

I have a package that was held in custom for over 10 days. It kept going in custom and then delays and then back in custom and delays for 10-12 days. Then it cleared custom and sat there not moving for 5 days. Now it started moving again, do you think it's safe to pick it up or is it a trap? I need your opinions guys. Things inside are worth about $1500-$2000. Thank you.

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    Give a bum $50 to pick it up for u?

mranak is offline Associate Member
    Why you ordering so much at once? And you got to pick it up? It isn't being delivered, signature free?

Its being delivered but they usually ask for a sig.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Scary shit bro-I would look awful hard at that if it showed up on my porch! You are just gonna have to go by the situation as it plays out. If I smelled anything, I mean anything funny drop it and forget it.

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    You need to decide if $2K is worth your freedom...

Something is wrong with that picture...

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare
    Its being delivered but they usually ask for a sig.
    No sign for Chit man! Go away so they have to leave it, w/out sig. your dealio though.

Quote Originally Posted by buff87
    You need to decide if $2K is worth your freedom...
    If he thinks he will go to jail, then he will obviously reject the package.

If you are really worried, then it is good to at least have the house clean.

I was thinking may be because of all the hurricanes they were too busy but Ohio was not affected at all and thats where it was held.

If you aren't home when they try and deliver it, then they should leave a notice that you can sign to have them drop it off if you aren't there the next day, right? If they drop off that notice, then I think you are good to go.

I have heard of things getting held in customs for unreasonably long delays and working out fine, but, and this is a big but, a lot of busts also go down like this. Clean your pad and your computer, DON'T SIGN FOR ANYTHING!

They always ask for a signature, they won't release it without one. But also always cleared custom in a few hours. Scary and not sure what to do. I need the stuff inside badly thats the problem otherwise I would just order again.

They always ask for a signature, they won't release it without one. But also always cleared custom in a few hours. Scary and not sure what to do. I need the stuff inside badly thats the problem otherwise I would just order again.
    As it is your Freedom it is your call, but I for one would consider this a lost cause...................

jucinator is offline Associate Member
    get the juice , ive had stuff in customs for 1 day and as many as 13 days. the best thing to do is order smaller amounts that way if customs does open it , its not enough to make them want to do a controled delivery. with small amounts they usally just send a seizure letter. your call

chest6 is offline Banned
    thats a lot of juice at one time..i would not sign for it man..somethings gonna turn out to be really fishy there

STRANGE is offline Associate Member
    curious to know what happend let us know.

What courier is being used?

I haven't decided what to do yet. I will update soon, if you don't hear from me, then I am locked up.

DHL is the courrier and my shipper is telling me its all good no worries.

jucinator is offline Associate Member
    DHL is pretty good they dont care what they ship and they dont want to know, they used to send me lots of stuff from Mexico before all that went bad.

big_C is offline Member
    Yea, I wouldn't get it, what do you think they will say?"Here's your steroids , have fun" They know whats in it bro. I got a few letters from customs saying they seized the pack that was coming to my house, it say's what was in it and that's why it was seized. Mine was in Chicago, it said to come claim it..yea, ok I'll be right there..LOL!! It's bad enough they have my name and address in a file that say's I had steroids sent to my house. And thats alot of gear at one time, I usually spend around 8 or 9 hundred for a cycle, but order it in 2 /split order /and times ,so they come at different times. And the guy will split an order in several packs, so if one is seized, it's not a total loss, and he resends the gear seized. I count it as a loss bro, a big one, that's messed up.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    I have a package that was held in custom for over 10 days. It kept going in custom and then delays and then back in custom and delays for 10-12 days. Then it cleared custom and sat there not moving for 5 days. Now it started moving again, do you think it's safe to pick it up or is it a trap? I need your opinions guys. Things inside are worth about $1500-$2000. Thank you.
    send the gf in to pick it up..

good luck.. i assume she is 17 yrs old..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

juicy juicy is offline Junior Member
    you gatta be kidding, you should alredy knew NOT to order lots juicy in once....

Thread Information