Thread: Sustanon 250

TMC
    TMC is offline New Member

Sustanon 250

Ok, my roomate found a source for some sustanon 250 (i think, he keeps calling it "test 250"). I've been training hard for 2 years now and really want to try something new. It will be my first cycle of anything but creatine. I am 6'3 165 around 8%bf. I know I'm small, but my body has seemed to plateau, even on a high calorie and protein diet. I would appreciate it very much if someone could share with me how much I should inject daily or bi-daily and how much and what kind of pct to run throughout my cycle. Thanks to everyone.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    How old are you?

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    use the search button, and i think its pointless for u to squirt even though u dont think so u have plenty of gaining muscle natty ahead. 6'3 165 is extremly small for juice im 6'2 225 now and i dont even think im ready. plus 2 years isnt even that long of a time of training. but thats just my opinion.

TMC
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    How old are you?
    I'll be 22 in Dec.

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    Your body has not plateaud bro, there's no real need to juice quite yet, your body, at 22, has alot more room to grow naturally. Take if from another 22 year old who wishes he never used juice so early.

TMC
    Quote Originally Posted by Testsubject
    Your body has not plateaud bro, there's no real need to juice quite yet, your body, at 22, has alot more room to grow naturally. Take if from another 22 year old who wishes he never used juice so early.
    What makes you say that? I only plan on doing one cycle to get me past this size i've been stuck at.

Quote Originally Posted by TMC
    What makes you say that? I only plan on doing one cycle to get me past this size i've been stuck at.
    Thats what I said too, it dont really work like that. I can tell you right now your not eating enough of the right things, at 6'3/165lbs, you body has alot of room to grow and you need to feed it to grow. IMO using steroid at this point in the game will only hurt you. Wait 5 years, then it will benifit you.

TMC
    Thats what I said too, it dont really work like that. I can tell you right now your not eating enough of the right things, at 6'3/165lbs, you body has alot of room to grow and you need to feed it to grow. IMO using steroid at this point in the game will only hurt you. Wait 5 years, then it will benifit you.
    I really appreciate the input. I dont know what I'm going to do. I all I want is to get to 195-215 pounds and do some fitness modeling. I KNOW you are right, but I want this body now.

BTW, by looking at the picture, I cant see where you've done anything wrong.

I really appreciate the input. I dont know what I'm going to do. I all I want is to get to 195-215 pounds and do some fitness modeling. I KNOW you are right, but I want this body now.

Dont rush it, building big muscle takes years to do. Hey why dont you starting eating more and training less. Your the same height as me and what I find to work best is training only 3 days per week, and the rest of the time spend it and the dinner table, focus on eating the right things, dont think you need to use juice or go to the gym 6 days a week, let it take its time.

That aint me bro, thats DORIAN YATES BABY.

MuscleMatrix is offline New Member
    Dont rush it, building big muscle takes years to do. Hey why dont you starting eating more and training less. Your the same height as me and what I find to work best is training only 3 days per week, and the rest of the time spend it and the dinner table, focus on eating the right things, dont think you need to use juice or go to the gym 6 days a week, let it take its time.

Very good advice...EAT, EAT, EAT!!!

Lucifer1 is offline Junior Member
    i agree...wait and try more eating...get a couple more years then try AAS

Thread Information