pyschomav is offline Junior Member

T3/Clen dosage schedule?

I was planning on taking T3/Clen ? I also know that you have to "tamper" down with T3. There was also a site www.eurobolica.com that has a suggested cycle schedule. I weigh 157 20 yrs. Any suggestions on how much and for how long i should be on this? Or any other related information is welcome. Thanks.

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    I wouldnt bother with that cycle on the other site. Run you clen straight through the cycle starting at a dose of 20-40mcg and bump it up by 20 ed. I wouldnt go any higher then 160mcg, but there's others on here that will recommend more. That's your decision, but the effects of clen are great at the level. As far as t3, start at 25mcg and bump it up by 25mcg every 3-4 days to a max of 100mcg ( again others will recommend more, but my these are the doses I have used for quite awhile and they always work great for me. So again thats your decision) I have personally always tapered by down to be safe but from reading various studies, there is no apparent reason to do so anymore as your thyroid will rebound either way.

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    If I weighed 157lbs...I would not be taking drugs to lose wieght...maybe to gain weight.

Are you trying to disappear??? J/K

Response

Thanks btw I also heard you have to take Benaydryl like during the third....week?

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    That's sound advice EJ.
    But if you weigh 157lbs, you might want to pass on the T3. You didn't list height, so it's hard to determine possible muscle ratio, but the T3 optimizes raw materials so well, you'll lose muscle too unless you're on AAS. Unless of course you stay at 25mcgs.

M.

Response

ya lol I do know what you mean. But im pretty big for a 160. anyways I need to get rid of all those sticky fats by November. so.

Quote Originally Posted by damiongage
    If I weighed 157lbs...I would not be taking drugs to lose wieght...maybe to gain weight.

Are you trying to disappear??? J/K

Quote Originally Posted by pyschomav
    Thanks btw I also heard you have to take Benaydryl like during the third....week?
    That's correct. I left that out actually. 50mg everynight for a week during every third week.
    Another very important point that I left out too was that I definitly wouldn't recommend running any t3 without test. You're just asking to lose muscle mass if you do so.

Don't just go on heresay
    Do some research before you consume anything other than food and water! Here's the Profile...http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=148950.

M.

How tall are you by the way?
    Another thing I just noticed is that you're 20. In which case you shouldnt be messing with gear in the first place which also means I laying off the t3 as well.

Response

What dosage do you recommend as well as brand.
    What would the duration of this cycle be. month, month and half?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ejuicer
    That's correct. I left that out actually. 50mg everynight for a week during every third week.
    Another very important point that I left out too was that I definitly wouldn't recommend running any t3 without test. You're just asking to lose muscle mass if you do so.

Quote Originally Posted by Ejuicer
    How tall are you by the way?
    Another thing I just noticed is that you're 20. In which case you shouldnt be messing with gear in the first place which also means I laying off the t3 as well.
    Good eye .

Get the ECA stack...with Ephedra, but start low.

M.

Response

ya I know im 20 Just i cant get rid of all these little stick lower abdominal fats and lower sides fat. But ive been on this dieting schedule for a month and ive been seeing results but lately it just seems like ive hit a wall or something..? looking for a quickfix ha.

Response

Im 5'7

Quote Originally Posted by magic32
    That's sound advice EJ.
    But if you weigh 157lbs, you might want to pass on the T3. You didn't list height, so it's hard to determine possible muscle ratio, but the T3 optimizes raw materials so well, you'll lose muscle too unless you're on AAS. Unless of course you stay at 25mcgs.

M.

ya I know im 20 Just i cant get rid of all these little stick lower abdominal fats and lower sides fat. But ive been on this dieting schedule for a month and ive been seeing results but lately it just seems like ive hit a wall or something..? looking for a quickfix ha.
    Don't look for a quick fix. Learning how to diet properly will help to keep that weight off, rather then just a quick temporary fix. You have to incorporate periodization with your dieting to help break through plateaus like that. Definitly take a look at the dieting forum and i'm sure you'll find some valuable info there.

Response

Hey thanks, i got over that plateu but now i have another block in the road. shin fracture. but i defn saw that dieting is key. What you suggest "naturally" to take to gain some mass. I saw on this site "N-Large" might be a good suggestion?

Hey thanks, i got over that plateu but now i have another block in the road. shin fracture. but i defn saw that dieting is key. What you suggest "naturally" to take to gain some mass. I saw on this site "N-Large" might be a good suggestion?
    Solid diet is the best thing you can do to put on mass. Lots of calories. From there you could try some basic items like creatine, glutamine, bcaa's and make some respectable gains.

response

Any specific brand of creatine glutamine u would recommend?thanks man for the info

Thread Information