Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 16 of 16
  1. #1
    JNel04's Avatar
    JNel04 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    269

    Help...in last wk of cycle!

    i kno that test cyp's half life is 18 days and test e's half life is 14...rite? but this is my last wk of my cycle and today is my last injection day. my question is since i ran a mixture of both tests when do i start clomid? also take into consideration that this last week i mostly used just test cyp. so maybe begin clomid 16 days? also i'll be runnin a cortisol blocker while on my pct. should i hold off on taking this for the couple of weeks like the clomid since the test is still in my system? any advice would be aprreciated!

  2. #2
    shortie's Avatar
    shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Back in da box!
    Posts
    3,413
    Quote Originally Posted by JNel04
    i kno that test cyp's half life is 18 days and test e's half life is 14...rite? but this is my last wk of my cycle and today is my last injection day. my question is since i ran a mixture of both tests when do i start clomid? also take into consideration that this last week i mostly used just test cyp. so maybe begin clomid 16 days? also i'll be runnin a cortisol blocker while on my pct. should i hold off on taking this for the couple of weeks like the clomid since the test is still in my system? any advice would be aprreciated!
    Two weeks is plenty-What C blocker are you using?

  3. #3
    IBdmfkr's Avatar
    IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    10,383
    List your cycle so we can help you. Also why would you inject both at one time? Do one then the other if it is absolutely necessary. Need more info.

  4. #4
    JNel04's Avatar
    JNel04 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    269
    Quote Originally Posted by shortie
    Two weeks is plenty-What C blocker are you using?
    Lean Extreme by Designer Supplements...so i just wait the two weeks to begin this like the clomid? also should i just start throwin in supplements like the natural test booster and creatine tomorrow (today is last injection) or should i wait two weeks. it seems to me like it would be fine for me to start them tomorrow or would it just be a waste?

    as far as my cycle goes i run a combo of test cyp and test e at 650 mg/wk for 11wks. in my pct i have the nolva, clomid, lean extreme, fenugreek/finotest as a natural test booster, creatine, and i'm gonna start using fish oils on a daily basis, not just my pct.

    this overkill?

  5. #5
    mranak is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    484
    Quote Originally Posted by JNel04
    i kno that test cyp's half life is 18 days and test e's half life is 14...rite?
    No, the effective half-lives, based off of the measure of non-ester testosterone , is about 5-6 days for both. Effectively, testosterone cypionate and testosterone enanthate are the same thing. Why did you use both?

    Start PCT 2 weeks after your last injection.

    I personally suggest that you drop any natural testosterone boosters. The SERMs (clomid, nolvadex ) are already very good at boosting testosterone and something those others things give weird results.

    Keep in mind that cortisol is the only hormone that we cannot live without. You best defense against muscle loss is food. Creatine is fine.
    Last edited by mranak; 09-29-2005 at 12:05 PM.

  6. #6
    shortie's Avatar
    shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Back in da box!
    Posts
    3,413
    Quote Originally Posted by JNel04
    Lean Extreme by Designer Supplements...so i just wait the two weeks to begin this like the clomid? also should i just start throwin in supplements like the natural test booster and creatine tomorrow (today is last injection) or should i wait two weeks. it seems to me like it would be fine for me to start them tomorrow or would it just be a waste?

    as far as my cycle goes i run a combo of test cyp and test e at 650 mg/wk for 11wks. in my pct i have the nolva, clomid, lean extreme, fenugreek/finotest as a natural test booster, creatine, and i'm gonna start using fish oils on a daily basis, not just my pct.

    this overkill?
    I hate most supplement companies as a rule, so I am prolly the wrong guy to ask this. The C blocker, is probably shit, if they had a C blocker that effectively worked for long periodss of time everyone would use it all the time IMO. Don't know about Finotest, like I say I stay away from supps anymore, cept mineral/vitramin/and herbal stuff. Fun your clomid through PCT and if you choose throw in some Trib after.

  7. #7
    shortie's Avatar
    shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Back in da box!
    Posts
    3,413
    Quote Originally Posted by mranak
    No, the effective half-lives, based off of the measure of non-ester testosterone, is about 5-6 days for both. Effectively, testosterone cypionate and testosterone enanthate are the same thing. Why did you use both?

    M I agree with you they are the same, but what is this about the effective half life of the non-ester testosterone ?

  8. #8
    mranak is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    484
    Quote Originally Posted by shortie
    M I agree with you they are the same, but what is this about the effective half life of the non-ester testosterone?
    Testosterone cypionate or enanthate are inactive as long as they have esters attached. So all that we care about is the half life of the actual testosterone . Serum testosterone peaks around 48-72 hours after injection and the half live is 5-6 days after the injection. The pharmakinetics of testosterone cypionate and enanthate are virtually the same. Technically, cypionate has a slightly longer ester, but in practice the difference is insignificant.

  9. #9
    shortie's Avatar
    shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Back in da box!
    Posts
    3,413
    I am of the thought since we are only worried about free and active test, then we need to go off the half life of the ester that is releasing it into our system to determine it's rate of consumption. But I def think for all practical purposes Cyp=E

  10. #10
    JNel04's Avatar
    JNel04 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    269
    alright i'll cut the nat test booster but i'd like some more opinions on the cortisol blocker i inteded on using.

    also the reason i was using both is becuase it is what i was able to get ahold of. like you guys said there is not much of a difference, so it really doesnt matter.

  11. #11
    shortie's Avatar
    shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Back in da box!
    Posts
    3,413
    Nothing wrong with blending them, just unusual.

  12. #12
    JNel04's Avatar
    JNel04 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    269
    the reason i had mentioned the c blocker and nat test booster becuase it had been recommend by other members that has helped me out in the past. i guess its just one of those personal preferences and what works best for you. but if anyone has got an opinion on any c blocker feel free to make a comment.

    alright this is what i intend on doing then. the nolva and clomid of course. and then i'll just use the creatine. oh yea and fish oils.

    all i need to kno now is do i begin the creatine tomorrow or wait the 14 days. i kno by starting it tomorrow the test is still in my system so would i essentially be better of waiting till it was no longer in my system.

  13. #13
    JNel04's Avatar
    JNel04 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    269
    oh yea and if anybody wouldnt mind how is it that cortisol hinders you and why does it need to be held to a min while on pct. are there other ways of blocking cortisol or keeping it to a min besides taking a supplement and just how important is this relative to keeping your gains while off a cycle?

  14. #14
    Giantz11's Avatar
    Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    4,317
    The Nolva and Clomid are good enough for your Test. And I can atest that Lean Xtreme is very efficient at reducing Cortisol. It does not totaly destroy it, but It does a great job at reducing. I had my best PCT ever using it. It made by Designer Supplements for those that are curious.

  15. #15
    JNel04's Avatar
    JNel04 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    269
    Quote Originally Posted by Giantz11
    The Nolva and Clomid are good. And I can atest that Lean Xtreme is very efficient at reducing Cortisol. It does not totaly destroy it, but It does a great job at reducing. I had my best PCT ever using it. It made by Designer Supplements for those that are curious.
    i think u need to make a good thread about cortisol and whatnot on pct so more people can be educated on this. u seem to be knowledgable on the topic. i guess it wouldnt hurt to try it. no need for the sesamin (lipids) rite?

    does coritisol begin to rise during the 14 days after my last injection when the test is still in my system or does it begin to rise after the 14 days. my question is when do i start a cortisol blocker? day after last injection or wait like you do with the clomid?

  16. #16
    Giantz11's Avatar
    Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    4,317
    Wait till you start the Clomid to use the LX.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •